Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 100)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksZoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by -sylph-

Helooo ReduxiansHug

I am here making re-entry Dadi style...14 saal - 14 days ROFL

hey shweths Hug  why did u play a ASR on us?? 

Lucky Hug why only clicking likes, bahar tho aao 

ASR nahinAngry

Akash BitwaDay Dreaming

When is Dogra coming back from the Arjun Shooting?Confused

What is Dogra doing in Arjun ??

Already lead wooden hai, ab yeh wahan jaake  kursi banayega kya ??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamRajPreet_Preetoruchikacdcshivikrocksnivedha84Zoyafanvasiraju..mrinalini..riyya6riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much JRia.  Loved it. It is so beautiful.  I search on internet for these flowers and try to find the one which will be liked and deserving in our REDUX  :)  I am happy that you like them :)
[/QUOTE]

Nooo  yeh flowers maine bheje the ... Cry

Chal okie ... just kidding .., LOL
[/QUOTE]

Haila..Doods ka "berry"gayab??!!Shocked

I didn't notice it...Big smile

Hello Hi "Doodle"Hug

RajPreet_Preetoruchikacdcnivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Helooo ReduxiansHug

I am here making re-entry Dadi style...14 saal - 14 days ROFL

hey shweths Hug  why did u play a ASR on us?? 

Lucky Hug why only clicking likes, bahar tho aao 

Divzz Hug Hug..

Divzz i am reading all your frustration on kushi dressing style LOL LOL...

see i don't know  why Forum is   gussa on Dadi calling kushi as servant..

But Cv's wanted clearly  to show that dadi should feel that she is servant,Koi morning bath karke gardening kartha hai kay..

and what that idiot tub she is holding that to in the middle of hall..can't she carry a bucket,and her style her looks clearly is out of way as raizada bahu looks

that's why she should learn how raizada bahu represent themselves at least now ..  

Edited by vasiraju - 07 August 2012 at 1:39am

nivedha84ZoyafanSunoNa...riyya6riti4u

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

I have to go Bye everyone and have a fantastic time analyzing so that I can catch up later.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..riyya6riti4u

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Panchajanya
...Meaning 5 people ..Meaning Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Shyam  & The Mysterious Woman !! ..5 people whose past is  veiled by the cloaks of time..The past of Arnav/Anjali constantly alluded too but skirted ...The Past of Khushi  which supposedly is all cut and dried , above board !!...The Past of Shyam whose came from nowhere, whose whereabouts were never known, His past referred occasionally but never touched upon ...Five different people with different outlook, views,values yet intertwined by the threads of a past that will turn out to explosive if not catastrophic..will be cathartic if not Cataclysmic...

Panchajanya ...The Conch of Krishna, which was blown to declare the beginning of Kurukshetra ..Why is the Conch blown ..why was panchajanya blown  before beginning the war.. Because The conch signifies Purity , when it is blown..All the Negative vibrations are swept away by the Sound of the Conch !! ..The Conch heralds a new beginning !! The Conch or Shankh as it is called in Hindu culture literally means  Pacifying the inauspicious !!..

Panchajanya   came out of Samudra Manthan or the churning of the Sea ..Similarly Dadiji's arrival will cause the churning , the  digging out off all the treasure/past that the sea/Arnav/RM  Holds ...Today The cleansing has begun... ...The warriors are aligned ..Nani & Arnav to one side , Dadi And  Anjali on the other side... Panchajanya has been blown announcing the war ..

The sands of time has shifted, The winds of the past has begun to blow stronger sifting the sands, baring the  skeleton buried beneath the mounds of secrecy !! The Wind is Subhadra  !! Will she prove to be a Good wind or the wind that destroys  shall be seen  later but She has entered  the tightly closed citadel of  Raizada Mansions !!

Heyy  Friends,

Today is the Birthday of a sweet Girl, Lovely Girl who is shy, loving, affectionate, intelligent  and possessing a loving heart of a  little child ..Please  Join me in wishing TEJUVIJAY !!

we have another B'day  in our international Family..We celebrate the B'day of Appu/Sonshine's Son's Birthday ..Please  join me in wishing and blessing Young Sonu  who brought forth Brilliant sunshine into Appu's family!!

Hugs to u both !! Big smile

I felt the CVs pushed things with Dadi and the way she treated Khushi believing she was a servant, I know similar scenes have been shown in the past on this show but still it was upsetting to see Khushi go through this, only highlight was NK defending Khushi. NK was the star today and is truly living upto what he told Khushi about always being there for her, he is a true friend ...

Want to  Read more of  Mandy's Musings , Follow the Link ;

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133853&TPN=19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If d story is about 'the Touch me not' 'Daadi'... Why did u project it as a 'love story between 'goatwa n Naniji'...? I want my answers cvs... Or better, pay me the 'cable bills' n 'net charge' which i spent For your 'Daadi' show...Wink

to hell with your Show Cvs... I've stoppd watching.. Dont mind me 'posting at teek 8.30 pm tomorrow'Wink becoz becoz... 'mere paas 'Remote hai' aur 'mere pass IF user id bhi hai'...Angry

Read More of the Anguish ridden post of Cute Barun/Jachu here ;LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133853&TPN=40

Hi Sathya,

Very beautifully written post dear. Loved the way u connected the storyline with Panchjanya. Indeed sands of time r shifting !

shivikrocksvasirajuriyya6riti4utanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
doods u dropped "berry"... LOL

just notice thats why when i liked post i saw "berry" is dropped but when i see GREEN FONT , i know its doods...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

ROFL

Originally posted by tanthya

*khushi style*

Aaja Tanthya Tujhay pyaar doon
Meray Bakbak say tujhay mana bhi loonEmbarrassed

SathuuuHug

Sorry beyOuch

Sathu trying to hide he smile n look serious n angry..fails

Hugsss  Beyy !!

Shwethuuu,  Almost  Miss Kiss for u !! LOLLOL

Awww, thank youuuHug

Waisay Symbolism at its best:

Hubby giving loads of gift to wifey on Rakshbandhan

decoded:

aisa hi raha tha, toh aglay saal tum rakhi baandh hi doOuchROFL

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shwetha,how r u,missed ur wishlist and ur love for AakashWink
@ pinkROFLthis is what we missed in the past 14 days.

satyavarshinishivikrocks..mrinalini..JRiariyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index