Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_si

Koi hai???? πŸ€—

I didn't dare venture in the main forum...how many bashing posts of Dadi are there? πŸ˜†

Khushi ko naukrani banadiya...unki itni himmat  πŸ˜†

hi Trin.πŸ˜ƒ...poor dadi ji , has to take it before she settles down in RM

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Aha...fangirls will be happy about the precapπŸ˜†Yaar, she is an old fashined sanskari woman, offcourse they will show her strict. I'm gonna just wait and watch. it was probably better that she thought Khushi as servant, when she finds out yeh dono bhag ke shadi ki haiπŸ˜†*Rubbing my hands in glee*</font>

that looks like it will b tomorrow, like u I'm lookin 4ward to her reaction wen she finds out, she will prob just have another reason to not like like her respect her
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheAlk

Its always a pleasure to read your post. Because as the forum likes to describe it, I am a "Blind" Fan of ASR / Barun πŸ˜‰
I am completely with you on this one...My baby is for tough time ahead.😭

Atleast he'll have his Khushi by his side, and to quote ASR himself 'I don't need anything else'
joyvg thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

πŸ˜† 
I'm going to iron my sari for the wedding right now!!

so party & dreaming time to be soon...😍
RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarra0

that looks like it will b tomorrow, like u I'm lookin 4ward to her reaction wen she finds out, she will prob just have another reason to not like like her respect her

Yeah I don't see her feelings towards Khushi changing anytime soon
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Hey SaraπŸ€—</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Loved NK's comic timing yesterdayπŸ˜†</font>

I really do wish he becomes a permanent character, I think I read somewhere the other show he is involved in is comin to an end so they cud keep him full time and near enough everyone loves him
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: joyvg

hi Trin.πŸ˜ƒ...poor dadi ji , has to take it before she settles down in RM

Hey joy πŸ€— I don't really watch any Indian serials so didn't know her. Atleast she's a good actress. And now we know from where Arnav gets some of his attitude from. Did you see, the first time Anji hugs her, she doesn't even hug back. But lady's got x-ray vision like superman. Somehow deduced that Anji is preggars from that flat tummy πŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: joyvg

so party & dreaming time to be soon...😍

HUGE party as we have so many things to celebrate
1) Shyam's return
2)Wedding
3)Kiss/Con
4)Dadi returning to Ashram
joyvg thumbnail
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Panchajanya
...Meaning 5 people ..Meaning Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Shyam  & The Mysterious Woman !! ..5 people whose past is  veiled by the claoks of time..The past of Arnav/Anjali constantly alluded too but skirted ...The Past of Khushi  which supposedly is all cut and dried , above board !!...The Past of Shyam whose came from nowhere, whose whereabouts were never known, His past referred occasionally but never touched upon ...Five different people with different outlook, views,values yet intertwined by the threads of a past that will turn out to explosive if not catastrophic..will be cathartic if not Cataclysmic...

Panchajanya ...The Conch of Krishna, which was blown to declare the beginning of Kurukshetra ..Why is the Conch blown ..why was panchajanya blown  before beginning the war.. Because The conch signifies Purity , when it is blown..All the Negative vibrations are swept away by the Sound of the Conch !! ..The Conch heralds a new beginning !! The Conch or Shankh as it is called in Hindu culture literally means  Pacifying the inauspicious !!..

Panchajanya   came out of Samudra Manthan or the churning of the Sea ..Similarly Dadiji's arrival will cause the churning , the  digging out off all the treasure/past that the sea/Arnav/RM  Holds ...Today The cleansing has begun... ...The warriors are aligned ..Nani & Arnav to one side , Dadi And  Anjali on the other side... Panchajanya has been blown announcing the war ..

Remaining Update later in the Morning !!

Heyy  Friends,

Today is the Birthday of a sweet Girl, Lovely Girl who is shy, loving, affectionate, intelligent  and possessing a loving heart of a  little child ..Please  Join me in wishing TEJUVIJAY !!

we have another B'day  in our international Family..We celebrate the B'day of Appu/Sonshine's Son's Birthday ..Please  join me in wishing and blessing Young Sonu  who brought forth Brilliant sunshine into Appu's family!!

Hugs to u both !! πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic Title πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting for your update.
Panchajanya is the divine conch or Shanka that emerged from the ocean of milk during the Samudra Mantha (the churning of ocean) by the gods and demons for Amrut (Ambrosia).