Divya: Thanks bey. Sathu, she is damn good, you will like her.πŸ˜ƒ

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font face="Times New Roman">Hey nanhi si kali</font>

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman">Howru </font>

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>

Read the poem and was superb your r redux official poet yar πŸ‘

hi shami, when u read that poem shami. Hws ur roza going me caught flu n me irritate with this. Official poet hehehe
Originally posted by Shwetha!

When ASR locked her out of her home, Ulta decoding at its bestπŸ˜‰

Divya: Thanks bey. Sathu, she is damn good, you will like her.πŸ˜ƒ

i still dint getπŸ˜•
SupnaπŸ€—

Had some personal stuff going on so cudn't come, how are you?
Originally posted by sampin

Puhleej don't drool over Sobti and Sharma😈

No one can replace my Sobti-Irani same frame magic☺️

Though this other woman needs to be extremely strong and I'd love which character they cast...

BTW...She is Bengali and from Kolkata..Her Mom is a famous Bengali actress from yesteryears!!

anyone remember bua from sasural ghendha phool,i thought she would be perfect as shyam's sisπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -sylph-

i still dint getπŸ˜•

Aiyooo, I have lost my touchπŸ˜†

See when ASR locked her out of GH and said she has to come home with me

Ulta decode it as:

Sanaya locking everyone who is responsible for the mess her character has become and not letting them out till they correct it.

Originally posted by Supna9

hi shami, when u read that poem shami. Hws ur roza going me caught flu n me irritate with this. Official poet hehehe
kal rath ko yar via my mobileee
Originally posted by clarissajohn

But that song tho pakka hot hot feeling wala hein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oye chk out the original VDO u'll change ur opinionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo jaate jaate lemme say something ... Nothing extra about the earlier pagers because you all know that you all are doing a great job ... All I say is if I don't get to reply daily please don't feel bad ki I don't read ... again me saying if I like it then always see I liked it genuinely so I clicked the button ... point hai ...hai naa??? 

Tant:- Maine kya bolna ... you know it ... πŸ˜ƒ Bolun??? chal --- TANTASTIC πŸ‘

Arhimaniac:- Bush, see I have circulated the  picture of your creativity on FB .. so samajh jaa that I have really really liked it ... πŸ‘

Anna:- I applaud even though ASR was not there still you wrote on Dadi and now I can say you like ASR not because of  --- but because of his behavioral traits ... Nice post πŸ‘ ... waise Dadi Anji scene was layered ... 

Jhalak:- I see you have touched the last scene ... I am happy that you picked it up ... πŸ‘ ab toh meri chutti pakki πŸ˜† But seriously liked your explanations .. why a short post ??? 

Sandhya:- Wait ... you defended ASR ??? Good Lord. but yeah he is all Khushi's now ... Nice thoughts ... loved it πŸ‘

Sheila:- Yup Dadi have that aura around her and Khushi's traits are a trouble maker no doubt ... but if there is no trouble then how can there be closeness ...bolo ??? Liked your post ...πŸ‘  keep it up and the small appreciation on all the actors at the end of your posts is good ... πŸ˜ƒ

Sarunrocks:- How sweet that you continued the "Chakravyuh" in the post today ... yes Arnav will exit from that formation as now he knows the way out ... 
Loved to see that you continued from where me and Tant left that analysis... I am seriously proud of you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Koel:- Yeah today actually Khushi for that there are only 7 1/2 days left for her to continue this name status ... and your analysis on greatest love stories was indeed a pleasure to read... Keep it up Bud πŸ‘

I just finished first page writing ... and its 1:20 am ... i have to get up early ...

anyway second and thrid pagers from Abavi to Chitmanas , from Fari to Sharmi, from Sampin to Divya ... all of you wonderful ...wonderful job ... KEEP IT UP πŸ‘

Love you all ...bye and Cya ... hugzzz  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Okay why aren't the stars back yet?

Why hasn't he put the stars back in their room?

And are they really going to play the old version of aaja piya or is there a new remix version that I am not aware of?