Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: yanka

True that sam.

can we even get to a point someday where even Kushi can survive without Arnav??
And plz no the Arnav kidnapping track dint help me either, coz it just made Kushi more into a detective than showcase her feelings on him. 

Sathu u once told me kushi loves arnav more than arnav loves kushi, do u still stand by it?? πŸ˜†
I still laugh at it.. will they show that part in this track??

Instead of bashing Khushi..I feel like whacking the people who created this character..and failed miserably at executing it...These days too..they are failing in execution of the much-anticipated ASR's redemption...The redemption is not coming across as redemption due to such execution errors...And Khushi loves ASR...and these days I'm happy she's no more...ahem..ahem..frigid..She's showing emotions...Otherwise I had some horrible thoughts!!🀒

Sam, why do you feel that there has been no redemption? SInce ASR has been after Khushi to get her back to RM.. all I have seen is him repenting his acts of the past.. through his monologue, through his controlled emotions, through how he looks at Khushi, how he hugs her, how he kisses her... 

Ever since he walked thru the doors  of RM after the kidnap, his repentance has begun...
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Heelooo Madame ...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

hi doods,
long time no convo
u knw jab se i met u i saw sum my characteristic reflections in u
hard working, right ko right wrong ko say, kitna bhi nuqsan ho apni baat pr arey rehna but logo ki mohabbat sum times majboor kar deti hai.
I v u my friend u r so precious.
Nw makhan khatam
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

guys im out... u guys continue... my eyes needs a break... 🀣    πŸ€—im seriously addicted to REDUX these days... πŸ€”

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😈

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hum yet to decide doods . i asked him whether u give me medicl cerfificate he siad yeah i will give you  and take leave

kinna acha doctor hein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ haan haan bechara Doctor dint know the real reason behind the MC😈
And u put on some coolers/glasses while using PCπŸ˜ƒ
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok ok pls some one enlighten me

Why asr angry over khushi that khushi has to do a chikni  chameli dance

Ufff

Will khushi wear a saree and do the act

Will she decorate the room and do the act

Wil she dance and do the act

Why would arnie get mad

Reasons pleeej

Anything relatad to dadi

Khushi again thretens to leave due to contract

Khushi denies to accept him as hubby

Khushi denies to give peckπŸ˜†

add more pleeejπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Oooh YES, she CANπŸ‘

Plus Sobti and Chandana in the same frame😍

Again🀣🀣

Shweths im all for Sobti and Chandana πŸ˜ Sathu she is an amazing actress, she learns yar quiet like Sobti.. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Oooh YES, she CANπŸ‘

Plus Sobti and Chandana in the same frame😍

Edited:

She is brilliant at bringing out the nuances, Damini has to be hands down my fav female character ever.

Isn't she young to play Mommy to  12 year old ??
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

That scene was not a present one ... Bada jhamela hain you see πŸ˜†

What The 😲😲😲waise what is this jhamela doodsieπŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Their is no proper interest shown on this character sadly by neither the creators nor the executors. ved raj created her, writes for her, gotti executes her, the one playing the role lands up calling the character mental, evil, egoistic when so many IF members call her selfless and give reasons to kushi's acts.. I guess as a team this character hasnt been given much interest into.  πŸ˜³

So all in all a total satyanash 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

If it is not portrayed and executed well and I cannot see it it does not get my sympathies for sure πŸ˜‰ I have not seen any growth in this character but I am still hoping that there will be one soon enough. That is the last thread of hope 😳

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Their is no proper interest shown on this character sadly by neither the creators nor the executors. ved raj created her, writes for her, gotti executes her, the one playing the role lands up calling the character mental, evil, egoistic when so many IF members call her selfless and give reasons to kushi's acts.. I guess as a team this character hasnt been given much interest into.  πŸ˜³

So all in all a total satyanash 

Well Gautam did hint at what Sanaya should do didn't he.

Lock Gul, writers, Director in a room and not let them out till they give her character the respect it deserves or lock herself in the room with them and make them watch the initial khushi scenes and see how far they have completely messed up with her character.