Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nina90

But all has been settled now, na? Not unless she digs into the closet herself will the skeleton come out. Wouldn't she rather push in farther in?

Past has been pushed in but potha is starting a new Khand .. and when such tthings happens, it leads to a chain reaction where the past too surfaces.. Dadi will want to obliterate that memory ..hence the follow up action..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Doodle

I know how hard that is but try to lessen these 2 days... πŸ˜† 

Hum yet to decide doods . i asked him whether u give me medicl cerfificate he siad yeah i will give you  and take leave
kinna acha doctor hein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nina90 thumbnail

Yeah it's that imp ... See in bengali's we cannot even think of Sindoor in our maang .. When we go to temples and the priest puts teeka ...then in our cultures even the priests are careful that the teeka shouldn't cross our forehead and reaches the "MAANG" ...

Doods, around my parts the priests don't apply teekas for the Ladies at all. They just give it in our hands for us to apply it ourselves because only the husband can apply it on his wife's forehead!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Join the club πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again 😭 😭

why b/down anna
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Did anyone felt bad for Nani when Anji said to Dadi that she always felt her Kami.πŸ˜• 

Nani was with her in all her times thru thick and thin still she sasy she felt her dadi's Kami😑

That scene was not a present one ... Bada jhamela hain you see πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Join the club πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again 😭 😭

Hi Anna Bitiya,πŸ€—

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!😲😲😲
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ritz the thing is it is not my opinion here .. I am just stating a FACT ... in our society when a boy purposefully/ accidentally does that then they are declared married ... AND THIS IS NO SYMBOLIC ... 

Symbolic mein there will be NO direct Sindoor filling but it will be INDIRECT ... 

and as far as putting sindoor and tying MS is a symbol of a married woman is concerned yeah you don't need a  wedding but the thing here is "Witness" ...where there was NONE.. hence issue can be raised by the family as there was no "PRIEST" at the temple also ... so it can be called as a "Sham" 

But I don't care wedding hua ki nehin .. all I feel is the "contract" should be out in the open just so that the PH an teach the "Moral Lessons" behind that act. 

But doods the way the track is moving no where i can see contract thing is coming up,what i feel is to make dadi happy they will go for official marriage ,thought i am not interested for that..

still i think they will go for a simple family marriage ..directly to make dadi feel that she is raizada bahu and indirectly to Finnish the contract thing between Arhi    
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

@ Red awww how i wish😍
@ purple  ARGHHH HOW I WISH😈

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Doodz"

Shyam's sister:

Actress I DEMAND: Chandana Sharma

Character:

Someone who is like Khushi. Young around 18 when she was pressurized into being the second wife by Malik Sr.

Now

18 + 14 = 32...Chandana would fit the bill perfectly.

Her character has to be still like that of Khushi, despite all the hardships, strong and full of life.

She will teach Khushi about a thing or two about life and getting her priorities right in life.

She will teach Anjali about how you don't need a man even if it is her own bro aka Shyam to live her life. Teach her a thing or two about being independent.

She will be the friend cum Di, Arnav deserves.

I expect her to be dignified, calm and with loads of smile.

p.s. - My net is horrifically slow today so sorry am not able to press the like button.

Nina90 thumbnail

Join the club πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! 😭