Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Swapna,

I liked Dadi too . a good contrast to Nani and quite authentic one... represent the old era..

See Swapna,

There is always a reason behind everything ... and seeing Khushi with the tub anyone will suspect ... and she is Daadi who already have a past with one such  woman ... hence, understandable ... 

Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Oyyeee Hoye ... Good going Nina  πŸ˜ƒ ... did it say something to do with Khushi ???

Thank you!

No Doods, it didn't say anything about that, but we can't expect them to reveal that now itself, na? Too much too soon and all?
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pals ... πŸ€£

I like the name Doodle a lot ... and Berry kisi kaam ka nehin tha ..waise all call me Doodle/Doods/Doodsie so I thought Doodle is good ...

and Someone told me Doodle is more meaningful πŸ˜† ... hence kar di ... But I can't change it again ... It's permanent now ... πŸ˜ƒ

Sure Doods...ur the DOODLE(google) for Redux
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Heeelllooosss Moi here  πŸ€—

Hello Doods πŸ€—

Did u like the episode ??
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nina90

Shami, the trouble is that Dadi is a cat among the group of pigeons. So she seems different. It never seemed odd to me because I've been living with people like that since I was born...

But I got angry yar . I have seen such scenes in other soaps but from ipk it was shocker for me. Cause ipk is always different from others na .

But dadi's character is good and she is very powerful too. Fewer words but more action through eyes  .jaise dadi waise arnie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Oyyeee Hoye ... Good going Nina πŸ˜ƒ... did it say something to do with Khushi ???</font>

Actually it does not say anything about khushi, and don't mean in a bad way love you a lot but don't want you to decode much i want to wait and watch what plays out after dadi s entry
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Hi Reduxians, Tants Doods

Loved reading all posts.

Waiting for Tants to update.

Doods amar aaro kichu proshno ache...Korbo k
i😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Hea ladies πŸ€—

Just watched the promo, so now the raaz khulasa will happen..

• we will get to know how thali met her naag premi and hw they sisseeed ever after .. 
  • The paramparik sanskari ashram se bhaagi hui dadi will do raaz khulasa nice.. 
  • Will Kushi learn more about her man in the process and give him thodasa lubb atleast further?? *nothing wrong in dreaming, yeah?* 
  • Titan of clashes between two sanskari chicks oops bth look old in the dressing sense though. The old sanskari dadi will teach the new sanskaar ki moorath few asli zindagi lessons may be?? *wink* *wink* ,Kushi sooo needs it 😈 and in turn may be daadi learns her asli zindagi moral lessons frm her pota ASR the Arnav malik and also frm kushi and others and learn to treat ppl properly first. 
  • its finally devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada versus the Malik's.. bring it on but plz restraining order to ved and gotti if they get any jingala toing toing ideas for kushi maathe again. 
  • can Nani, Kushi, Glee also be taught a lesson or two on sanskars and paramparas for the way they hv treated LA.. all the women who taught LA now look so not of sanskars at times, bade aaye doosronko sikhane wale.. 
  • I read some kushi woo ing Arnav scene, yayyy for thatπŸ₯³ *m still nt able to belive it, someone pinch me softly plz*.. can she finally throw her wig away with that hideous clip while singing aaja piya maine wig aur clip ko bhi pehenkdi.. 
  • would love to see her in the white shirt again and finally at the end of the song if she turns and shows her neck and gives Arnav the pearl necklace.. Ahhh 
  • Why r the forum members fuming on dadi, dint payal atleast open her mouth and say she isnt naukrani or did even kushi mind saying it , na?? All her ma kali ka avatar is only with Arnav with Shyam and others its all tai tai phish.. What a dumb family none could open up their mouth and say she aint naukrani? I can maaf payal coz she way too constipated to speak up for kushi.. 

OMG...Jingalala toing toing !!🀣🀣

Divzzy,

I want her to wear the sari that Arnav gifted on her B'day  and swing to n fro  for the song !

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Also No Navel Darshan , Please !!

According to my calculations she must have been 2 months pregnant at the time of Arnav's wedding. That's when she got to know she was pregnant. Now 6 months are going to be completed in 9 days time. maybe she is in her eight month. By now she should be walking like a pregnant women. They waddle, there are no signs of pregnancy unless the cast tells us. If she doesnot want to show the bump the least she can do is adopt the mannerisms like when your walking, getting up from the chair etc.

Bye the way where are her spies. All missing.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok will be back after check up