IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
One of the most important scenes in my opinion was the Anjali was genuinely worried about Khushi. She asked why she was worried and was concerned. (Hallelujah!!!)

hum me too think so naziafa but for how many days
Sathya,

"Panchajanya ...Meaning 5 people ..Meaning Arnav, Kushi, Anjali, Shyam  & The Mysterious Woman !! ..5 people whose past is  veiled by the cloaks of time"

This is very true. Each one is different as you have said. Lets us see how each one's past is reveled.

Bush,

Fantastic post only you can have a humorous take on such a serious episode and lighten it. As I have said earlier only TEAM IPKKND can see Anjali's baby Bump. Alas, we are only the aam junta. How can we? I loved the way NK tried so many times to defend Kushi. I have a doubt? Did Anjali explain the story and put the blame on Kushi(Under the influence of Shyam). Maybe that's why Daadi is so angry with her.

Anna,

I have a strong feeling no call it gut feeling that Shyam is behind Daadi's arrival. He must have filled her his version of the story so those two questions regarding pregnancy and missing damadji.

Jhalak,

I loved your analysis and the very beautiful way of putting things.

Sandhya,

I love the way you wrote about Arnav's and Kushi's love story. I really hope everything comes out fast.Shyam has sent daadi to reserve a seat in Rm. He will surely follow shortly.

Sarunrocks,
Your analysis was outstanding giving us the picture of Mahabharata. I felt as if I just read the Mahabharata yesterday. I loved the way you wrote and explained the story.It was great.

Kopal,

I loved your analysis. There is going to be an MU between Arnav and Anjali courtesy Shyamji.

Abhavi,

I loved your analysis and you did pick up apt titles.

Namedex,

I totally agree with you. Arnav will now have a first hand experience of how he had treated Kushi and will make amends firmly standing beside her. He has surely changed a lot.

I am very privileged to read all the analysis and give my comments

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Originally posted by riyya6

ur such a sweet person but dun like sweets.. ur interesting... 😆😊  vegi/ non-veg... i wanna introduce you to asian food now...😆

I am game !! I love food, riyya ..I eat both 😃
Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  🤗
Only doodle,  berry kaha hein 😆😆😆
🤗
Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  🤗

Doods! 🤗
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Sarada,

I agree that the absence of any bump is ludicrous  & half the sympathy wave is simply not there at the obstinate  n irresponsible stand of the person concerned ...

As for the terms of pregnancy is concerned... Khushi says that Di will be having her baby by the time the flower blooms..Flowers do not take long to bloom...Perhaps Janmashtami  will see the birth n if they are still reluctant to show the child then ..obviously some event that will terminate the child track..

If we judge by the promos..Then obviously Khushi will not be hating him n neither will Arnav ..and also note the Promo says whether  Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past n not vice versa...so If Khushi is responsible, Then Hate if it must shud come from arnav's side ..But Arnav will not be able to hate ..
If we go by the tracks..Then we see them together , picking and collecting the pieces of the past !! 

Tant 

Have you seen Dennis the Menace??? Where in Mr. Wilson's garden the flower takes 40 years to bloom ??? 😆
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Tants...you are updating...hibernate hua?

waiting for net to stabilize ...it is breaking up constantly..
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Lot many questions and pointers  to ponder on ..!!!😍

Whzz everyone afraid of Dadi??? Is she a perfectionist or a disciplinarian??? 

She also has a low opinion on poor class is it? Is this a family beemaari????

She too is highly rebuking and looks she's a tough lady with a soft interior ! Rings a bell???

Looks she also has huge amount of respect n regards for Arnav..notice the change in the tone when She talked to rest of RM waasis n with our Annie baby??!!! Arne is an emperor of RM n fits well on why he wa nts everything under his control...

Why do Kushi always have to break to connect/join!!!

Kushi now on understanding Arnav..wow! That's highlight of the day!! Please do understand his darde dil baby! U get to know what a gem of a person DM has chosen for u!!!😉

Why is that anjali always have to seek sympathy?? Is she that crippled that she want to take support from a 70 + yr woman...gosh!now she's carrying..sympathise with her to be kids..Amen!

Nani,Arnav on one side n anji,daadi on the other with Kushi in between!!! A very subtle symbolism abt the upcoming rift! 

I liked

Poojaali n her pooja ka thal continues to make entry ...

Nks and payals effort in standing for truth about kushis mistaken identity!!

Arnav going n standing equal with Kushi implying a lot many things! A sample cud be if she's not allowed even I am not! 

Wow!!! What a poignant n beautiful act to stress her importance in his life!! This man have really travelled long! Wish to see Kushis journey hereafter!!

Kushi picking gardening as her hobby following her husbands interests!!! 

CVs, please give some food for ur brain n high time,to show kushis character development! Please, don't make it a out n out ghar ka drama..beech mei,please do accommodate us with Arnav doing better with his work with this improvised knowledge! Give us some scenes where arnav n Kushi needs to attend a party n arnav teaching Kushi some class!!

Credits

BS..only a mins screen space is what all u need to turn ur fans ON!! Ata boy..liked u to the core in precap today..👏

I liked kushis outfit n style today..she actually is getting better...sanaya..u rock as Kushi..no one can bring the clumsiness in Kushi n thr selflessness as u portray..👏

Payaliaa,,NK,mami,anjali,daadi n nanni..good performances..⭐️

Teju many many happy returns of the day😃

Simple and sweet 😛

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Only doodle,  berry kaha hein 😆😆😆
🤗

Berry ko I have consumed ... 🤣

Hugzzz 
Originally posted by Nina90

Doods! 🤗