IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!

Hi all,

See that is my issue with DB playing the character of Anjali. May be Daljeet has issues with acting with a baby bump but because of that I feel like they are buttering the character and somehow I am not able to relate to Anjali. She must be 7 months pregnant but maazal hai ki baby bump is visible. I think the director and the concerned people should sit down and figure out how a pregnant lady should be shown in the show.

Tants one question for you - Somehow I feel that Arnav's dad was responsible for Khushi's parents death. So will we see Khushi hating Arnav due to this but given that Khushi is more sensible than Arnav and given that she has already forgiven Arnav for most of his ills, I don't see her holding Arnav responsible for his Dad's deeds. I would really love if you throw some light on how the past revelation is going to effect their lives.

Originally posted by sampin

Ninnav,

Teekha's are my fav   !!
[/QUOTE]

My Dad loves south Indian dishes..Well my Mom can't make anything except Dosas and upma and a few others whose name I don't know..But my Dad spent a large part of his childhood in South and hence his liking for the people there,their food and culture...And Dosa is an extremely common food in West Bengal...I mean Dosa,Idli are made in probably every single foodjoint here..Small,medium or bigπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

And I love North Indian, Sam; pure veg though. I'm the one person who eats BhelPuri without onions and garlic πŸ˜†
Following in the same tradition are Arnav and Kushi... who have  a thorn ridden path in their love...The people around them and circumstances do not let them enjoy an uninterrupted moment of blissful togetherness but their  adhuri kahani propels the duo to work harder to steal few more moments of sweet nothings  and endears them to us...They are ably supported  by the obstacles Shyam, Anjali, Dadi to fight for their love and their well wishers NK, Payal, Buaji, Amma,Babuji for the much needed help and comfort...

cohoo eek song dedication for this beautiful post

Najane koyi kaisi hein yeh zindganii

Humari adhoori kahani

But this wont go adhoori

Iam sure
Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Even I don't like tasting-vasting n it inevitably turn out alright ..πŸ˜ƒ..Apart from sweets..give me anything , I'll try..but sweets..NO-NO !!
ur such a sweet person but dun like sweets.. ur interesting... πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š  vegi/ non-veg... i wanna introduce you to asian food now...πŸ˜†
Hi Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...
Sorry if have missed anyone πŸ€—
This is Doodsie's reply for my Pm ,i aksed her few Qs
MY Qns.

U said Past will be revealed after Arnav-Khushi MILAN?
what is the need for the contract to comeout in open Now?
Will Dadi trigger the Re-Marriage as she will be unhapp and dont approve of Temple wedding/May be Kundali comes into playing

Doodsie's Answers,lets discuss😎

now abt your queries...dekho whether the past will be revealed after the Con or not we can't say ... Technically the later it happens the better for TRPs because once that happens then audience lose interest ... past will come I guess the moment wedding happens ... this is my opinion ... hey didn't show anything in the episodes yet regarding this ...

Contract should come out not because it's needed but because of social cause .. see there should always be a teaching involved in the story telling ... it's called moral lessons hai naa??? if they don't show then there will be many ppl who watches this show will learn that they can get away with anything wrong that they have committed ... ASR falling in love and correcting it is a different ball game but if we view it from a lesson perspective then we need to know that there is always a "Consequence" and "Repercussions" of our actions ... Imagine if ASR was a wrong guy then what would have been happened to Khushi or any other girl ??? Ofcourse her dignity and purity would have been in jeopardy ... These are the issues that any story teller needs to pay attention too ... this is their moral duty because they product is been seen by millions of people ... This is the reason the "Contract" should come out whether or not ASR rectifies it or doesn't ... πŸ˜ƒ
Ab Daadi what will do let us see ... logically she should ask for remarriage ... πŸ˜† so TRP increases
Originally posted by nivedha84

Riyya it may look like a simple pancake but its all the more difficult to make,not everyone can make Adhirasamand iam one of them,i tried learning them from Badi Maa,but i cant make them may be in another 5 years i'll learnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nivi, I tried to learn making it; but I never liked Adhirasams in the first place so no doubt, it turned into disaster πŸ˜†

Another million dollar Question- How many red colored dresses does Kushi have? of late she is repeating the red color dresses a lot!

PS: Thanks tants, I havent noticed that Anji is wearing red too... Should go back and check...

Him complted page one beauties

Kya hal chal hein

Sathuji ne tho hume mindwa thak nahi kiya
Originally posted by swapna08

Hi Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...
Sorry if have missed anyone πŸ€—

Hi Swapna! πŸ€—