Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! - Page 61

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Now what interests me is Arnav and Khushi Love and role in all this. Time may come for Arnav just like Arjuna who will fear to battle against his own blood but we have to see whether Khushi will become is Rathasarathi just like how Krishna came for Arjuna and helped him to see the greater good and save the truth and in that process he will also protect Anjali.

loved love d  loved ur post divya and its refreshing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

riyya is back πŸ˜† what is teekha's so many sweets ha availableπŸ˜›

Hot & Spicy dishes, Riyya
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ninnav,

Teekha's are my fav   !!

My Dad loves south Indian dishes..Well my Mom can't make anything except Dosas and upma and a few others whose name I don't know..But my Dad spent a large part of his childhood in South and hence his liking for the people there,their food and culture...And Dosa is an extremely common food in West Bengal...I mean Dosa,Idli are made in probably every single foodjoint here..Small,medium or bigπŸ˜†
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

Now what interests me is Arnav and Khushi Love and role in all this. Time may come for Arnav just like Arjuna who will fear to battle against his own blood but we have to see whether Khushi will become is Rathasarathi just like how Krishna came for Arjuna and helped him to see the greater good and save the truth and in that process he will also protect Anjali.

loved love d  loved ur post divya and its refreshing

Shami thanks a lot dearπŸ˜ƒ
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nina90

It looked like pancakes to me... and I was reminded of one 'pancake flip' we talk about πŸ˜‰

Riyya it may look like a simple pancake but its all the more difficult to make,not everyone can make Adhirasamand iam one of them,i tried learning them from Badi Maa,but i cant make them may be in another 5 years i'll learnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nina90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

im gonna change my DP with dadi's pic...πŸ˜†

😲 Hum faintwa ho jaayenge uske killer glare dekh dekh ke!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

i Am a foodie,arusuvayump piddikkum but only Veg,i  cook Non-veg,but wont eat .like someone should help me and tast them and do the corrections( If needed)non veg while cooking but most of the time i dont taste while cooking,but i t will be almost perfectπŸ˜‰

Even I don't like tasting-vasting n it inevitably turn out alright ..πŸ˜ƒ..Apart from sweets..give me anything , I'll try..but sweets..NO-NO !!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nina90

It looked like pancakes to me... and I was reminded of one 'pancake flip' we talk about πŸ˜‰

😳
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just dropped in to say a quick hi Guys... ...πŸ˜ƒ

Hugzzz Sathya, Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...πŸ€—

Sorry if I had missed anyone...πŸ€—

Bye for now...Will C U all tonight...πŸ˜ƒ
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Vidya,

There is no need for correction here  cos the Cv's have not erred...this is the plotline and they are going the proper way  leading to the acceptance  by Dadi ..I am actually loving the guts of the PH  that they dared to take on something in this politically correct, pseudo feminist times...

It is a war, Hun..All the players will have their day..

I accept it...but all don't get the message in the same way...right!! yesterday my MIL was cursing...these serials don't change..all curse Khushi like this!!  Not all get the message in the same tone...that's what I meant!!