IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! - Page 58

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by abavi

One most important Question Girls!

Anjali hugged Nani- she didnt hug back.. after that she pulls her back.. looks into her face and says

"I didnt know you are going to be a mother..."  Do you people think Anjali has hidden the baby bump with a small invisibility cloak? Dadi felt it, I am sure and ten found out that Anji is preggy!

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!
Originally posted by nivedha84

Waise u like Adhirasam na
whats adhirasam...
Originally posted by nivedha84

Waise u like Adhirasam na

Err..I actually d not like sweets as such !! I avoid them !!😳😳😳
Originally posted by tanthya

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!
this really crack me up 🀣
Originally posted by sampin

Sam! πŸ˜† Aap aur aapki smileys bhi na!
Kaise hai aaj? Fever choo mantar ho gaya na?
[/QUOTE]

CHOO MANTAR...
[/QUOTE]

Accha hua! πŸ€—

Aapki hi analysis pad rahi thi; I loved how you wrote the Note to Gulji! Perfectly poised and dignified without a trace of prejudice or force!
Originally posted by payasa

good  morning, satya, ria, koel..

how are you all ?
what discussion is going on..?

.i have network problem..i dont know how long i will be on this..but anyways hugs to u all..

A Grand Morning Teju,

How are U ? U are proving to be like Mamji..Always disappearing !!

Haven't started a discussion yet...basic plesantries going on for now n the ever interesting question of BUMP !!

Same here, Net is hampering me too..

REDUX hain to kya gam hain??!!

Yeah..Moi happy...Happy that finally past is here...πŸ˜‰

Oye Sam how r you...Seems to he in very happy shappy mood...Its niceπŸ˜ƒ

I'm happy Divya...I also owe my happiness a little bit of to your write-up..Mahabharata is one of my favourite topics...and the way you drew analogy to IPK...It kinda made my day...Also Tants' "Panchajanya..."
Originally posted by riyya6

whats adhirasam...

Its a sweet made in South, Riyya! I'll get you a picture, wait...

Hope the image works...

Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Err..I actually d not like sweets as such !! I avoid them !!😳😳😳

U dont like sweets 😲 diet concious hai kya,i cant live without sweets

Everyone expects ASR to stand up for Khushi, his persona has always been take no prisoners. But today, NK DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AND STOOD UP FOR KHUSHI!!! Yes he was shut down pretty quickly, but, still, this is the first time I think a man stood up for his friend on anyshow, and not disrespectfully but just to show that one cannot treat other people a certain way. WELL DONE CV's you really are going into uncharted territory.
yeah sheela

long live nannav some times he is way better than ASR and aksah in these matter

lovely update