Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! - Page 48

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sarunrocks

Hi koel..Lovely post..Liked a lot 🤗,,,GN and SD Dear

thanks Divya..😳. today the lazy bug has bitten me I read only a handful of the posts... like themahabharata parallel u drew.. very informative..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

Agree didn't expect this from IPK 🤢

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...

That Scene is one brilliantly shot scene...How much emotions were conveyed. Perfect one..Waiting for such scenes more. One side he wants to hate her one side he loves her...One side he has hurt her the other same side he wants to protect her. That was IPK...It was epic
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JRia

Same kostin. Where was she past 2 days. Unless Ashram was in Kanyakumari or she decided to walk from Agra, Mathura or Lucknow (take your pick) it shouldnt have taken her 2 days.

Then again, numbers have stopped adding up in IPK. When Arnie told khushi to repack the gifts at 6:00 pm he said 9 hoours left for contract which would mean 3:00 am. The 24hour continued way into next morning though. So...can we read anything into this. maybe this is part of trhe wierd number etymology everyone keeps talking about but whcih for the life of me I cannot decipher.

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

Yeah there was an episode in sathyameva jayathe dealing with untouchablity. We wont believe it still exists in large scale in India.. there was story of a boy from Gujarat he cried after watching him. .he is dalith and he is not going to school

Reason

Other student from upper class will go away form their seats when he comes to class and when he come to take mid day meal.

He said whats my fault and what is our answer for his Q.

Then another story of some girls from dalith community who ware given charge of cleaning the entire school including toilets every day and only girls form upper class communities are exempted.

How pathetic riyya
Not only SJ I have read the same in  many magazines too Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

thanks Divya..😳. today the lazy bug has bitten me I read only a handful of the posts... like themahabharata parallel u drew.. very informative..😃

Hey Koel 🤗🤗

How are u??
Didn't read u Embarrassed.. Shall read u now 😃
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

By pointing it out in IPKKND they have made everyone aware of this stigma...

But with Dadi realising her mistake at the end...Will bring a new beginning...

Sometimes we need to address these issues through media...😛

For a change I was amazed that they addressed it...and star plus...approved it...

May be its to with their program Sathyameva Jayate...😊
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago

Nina90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

Hey Shami,divya,ria,sharmi,riti,mandyNina,sunshine,Riyya,sanayam all r present Now Hugs from me

🤗 to you too Nivi!
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

there is another reason why this was shown it has a link to the past...to Shyam's sister.. she might have led a helping hand to her cousin in seesh mahal  for some reason.. as Khushi was training La...future episodes will reveal this.. besides it is also a lop closure of class v/s heart the lesson Khushi tried to teach ASR... it is his time to pass on the learning...😊

Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarunrocks

That Scene is one brilliantly shot scene...How much emotions were conveyed. Perfect one..Waiting for such scenes more. One side he wants to hate her one side he loves her...One side he has hurt her the other same side he wants to protect her. That was IPK...It was epic

Sure its done for garnering sympathy for Khushi but it wont be justified unless they show other positive characters stand up against it for Khushi as well as HP.