Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hello Everyone🤗.. before I hit the sack for the nite... came back to my usual haunt...what is on the sizzling menu? If I drop of abruptly take it I have gone to slumber land..😳
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sharmibalan

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. 😊
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sarunrocks

Good morning my friends🤗...Whats the discussion and whats this promo about??

Shaz and Riyya thank you so much for liking my post. very glad that you ppl found it worth reading😃

Hi divya

GM

Aukat, untouchablity, khushi song and reasons many thing 😃
Nina90 thumbnail
Hi everyone!

Aaj kiska birthday hai?
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

yeah sometimes IPK does surprise us...but I guess in a way raizadas are more open and modern than maliks...well I was angry too 😆..I cn understand ur POV...

See Dadi was ropedin just to have a commanding voice who can silence ASR and demand reasons for his Actions,Anji needs someone like Dadi to bring shyam in to RM,but ASR is one of a kind he would never bow down to anyone if he feels he is right ,he will face her headon and he is in love now ,he will stand by Khushi,protecting her from Dadi's insensitive actions and give Khushi all the strength,courage and support to tackle Dadi and Khushi with her all righteousness will change Dadi's beleifs and she will make Dadi Accept her and give repsect to all the Humans irrespective of their cast,creed and occupation.Dadi bring's in the much needed  Drama Quotient for IP😃
Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi.R

I thought she was in mumbai😳
Ya she could have visited someone

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi.R

Untouchability is a social stigma...Like Dowry...its not completely irradiated...Its still followed by the older generation...

Its sad...But its followed...😊

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nina90

Hi everyone!

Aaj kiska birthday hai?

Teju...And Appu's Son...Sonu
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

He must be angry with her that she dint tell Dadi that she is his wife,Bahu of RM  not naukrani.or she might have agreed to something Dadi wanted her to do but ASR is against that,so the Angry,now u tell me whats ur take.

I think its something related to their personal thing like khushi accidentally mentioning about contract or something. but chances are less which will make him angry. 😆