Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Oye maa that precap saved the forum otherwise all were readywith undes and lati to attack GH and gul for making khushi suffer more. I wont say a word about dadi casue its her first epi so lets wait and watch

But but but

I never ever liked the way her character is being developed by the creatibves .what yar we are living in 21 st century and ya i know untouchablity stil exists in india. But its mass medium what is in creatives mind while creating such chowachooth and shuddi scenes. OMG

I wont agree with it at all its giving bad message to the entire socieity. Im not miffed with dadi but with cvs for making her do it. Yeah i know there are many people who bahave badly with servans but the whole untouchable thing, shudddi and asking manorama to bath are unacceptable for me.

Gh asked us to watch sathyamave jayathe

If he would have watched one epi of it which dealt with untouchablity , he would never have wrote such a scene.  

Agreed next to NK, it was the precap which saved the episode. Really liked how Arnav went and stood by Khushi as her equal. Actions really do speak louder than words and he made this clear to Dadi about where he stands with Khushi.

I didn't like whole servant and aukat scenes but its nothing new with serials and sadly it happens in real life, I'm hoping the next episode provides the much needed balance so we won't get more of those dialogues in the future. CVs should tread carefully on what they show
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GM Senorita's🤗
hmm i liked the Epi,it had the Drama Quotient which was missing in IP and OH boy i loved the precap,The Tone of ASR when he said bcoz no one is present in my shaadi and the lok he gave to Khushi and took quick steps and stand next to her WOW WOW,ASR U Rock BABY

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

ROFL poor Nani...but I am gonna raise petition for GOATWA...she is not cuming onscreen and this is not fair ...😭.my laxmijee is not getting screen time even HP is getting more Angry..Justice needed for Goat...😉

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Rithi don't take me wrong yar. ok she is asking to show aukat and all stuff and yeah arnav is truly a malik in that sense. Im not against aukat and all cause maliks might have lived in royal style. But im dead against the untouchable thing and asking manorama to have bath. I don't think there is any significance for this scene in the story.

b/w me shami😃

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

GM Senorita's🤗

hmm i liked the Epi,it had the Drama Quotient which was missing in IP and OH boy i loved the precap,The Tone of ASR when he said bcoz no one is present in my shaadi and the lok he gave to Khushi and took quick steps and stand next to her WOW WOW,ASR U Rock BABY

Good Morning 🤗🤗

Love the precap 😃
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

Watching last scene i had thoughts
Arnav with nani
Anjali with dadi
kya separation hai siblings k darmayan
n outsider watching them 4rm outside
Ah! 2 lonely n orphan child

log samajhtey hain wo ho gaye hain barey
laikin kon jane un k ander chupey hain
do siskiyan letey
nanhey tanha be asra bachey

hi supna...

this is the 4th time i am trying to reply..but network problem..

nice poem😊...
dont know whennetwork is going to breakdown again...posting it now..
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Jr.Appu,God bless Baby.. Muahh🤗

[Image: 16.gif]

Blow the candle and cut the Cake🥳
Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi.R

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi 🤗🤗

She might have been travelling
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: payasa

hi supna...

this is the 4th time i am trying to reply..but network problem..

nice poem😊...
dont know whennetwork is going to breakdown again...posting it now..

Hi Supna.. how are you today?  feeling better?

JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Happy Birthday Jr.Appu,God bless Baby.. Muahh🤗

[Image: 16.gif]

choo cute