Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ouch, I've been there plenty of times. Its going to take some time to heal

Mandy, for me it happnd the first time,,, I hope it improves...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutebarun

'Brilliant' Madhu...πŸ‘

dear... Lovd how u pointd out the 'need of Daadi' in RM.

So, Naani n Daadi did a match making before! Hmm... Just like Kushi, naani also has d habit of venturing into unwanted things.

Yaar, Bitiya n 'chipkali' are about closing the loop of 'bitiya n Caaakraaach' episode earlier...! πŸ˜‰

i lubd your 'rabba ve'🀣

Is Dadi ko kya naam DO... πŸ˜†
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chalo guys! Hitting the bed now! πŸ₯±

Goodnight... See you tomo.. 
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

Chalo guys! Hitting the bed now! πŸ₯±

Goodnight... See you tomo.. 

πŸ€—
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've updated my post on page 3, but failed miserably in adding the image.  I'll try again later; am a bit disappointed right now and am going to drown myself in some tea😭

Originally posted by: chitmanas

I've updated my post on page 3, but failed miserably in adding the image.  I'll try again later; am a bit disappointed right now and am going to drown myself in some tea😭

yaar sorry I was not able to help you much.. I still dont get it why you are not able to upload..But your post is absolutely marvellous!! πŸ‘
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

"The past lies upon the present like a giant's dead body."- 

Nathaniel Hawthorne " The House of Seven Gables"

A Monday episode without dreamboat ASR to begin with'anticipations galore for a new entry'an Arshiless episode to kickstart another week and to top it off'not so impressive trp's'I can just imagine  the CVs' plight while designing today's episode..And no flim-flam'it was indeed an interesting episode'and if we try to extend our definition of "interesting"beyond the scintillating Arhi scenes'we'll definitely realize that today's episode heralded a new beginning in the lives of our "star-crossed"lovers'

The fan girls have had a field day discussing how this new entry aka Arnav's Dadi..Subhadra Devi will turn out to be throughout the never-ending weekend!!And to be honest..I didn't have any multitudinous expectations from  this woman'But today from the first scene to the last scene(Of course before that precap)she boiled my blood'Or I'm a little wrong ..Her characterization rather didn't go down well with me'.The first watch was a disaster but on a second watch'I kind of could grasp what the makers wanted to convey'.

Maliks Vs Raizadas'

The countdown has begun'the bugle has been blown'No am not talking about a war here'Okay..till today..we have seen only two Maliks in this show..Arnav and Anjali'though legally no more Maliks'.and hence we've always assumed them to be Raizadas'But after today's episode'we probably opened a new leaf in the book of life of the Raizada siblings'Daadi begins her taunt with "aukat"'If we go back to the very first episodes'we saw  such similar berating comments'thrown towards Khushi by none other than her beloved Arnavji!!Now it might be genetic'.or it might have something to do "who aurat" who did something that left a bad taste in the mouth of the entire Malik clan'and that caused a 13 year old boy to attain premature manhood!!

Suddenly the storytelling today attained a predigested form 'It was certainly "in your face" and Daadi taunting Khushi and not accepting her as a Raizada bahu was the first step towards remarriage'For those who aren't impressed with the way story seemed to shape up today'Well I know there are many fishes in the sea and maybe some other way could have been taken and this "untouchability"issue could have been avoided..But I guess this track was important for Khushi and somehow it is also  important for Arnav to realize that in his absence and without a proper marriage'his beloved may come across more such obstacles'In a word'a clean remarriage in on the cards and Arnav has to oblige'πŸ˜‰

Daadi and Khushi'.

I'm not smart enough to deduce every single aspect of this equation just after one episode'Apparently she is not happy with servants serving or food and servants roaming about the "Puja-Ghar"'But even as a lay viewer'I could observe a special look of "loathing"as she talked to Khushi'as if it brought back some  memories talking to a beautiful,young 'naukrani''It is to be seen how this relationship progresses,if it has any significance with their past or is she another shallow character..just a replacement of "saas"for Khushi'But I do hope'for once I'm not wrong and she plays an interesting part'

Daadi-Anjali-Arnav'

Well no complaints here..I suppose..A loving and strict Daadi..Not an indulging grandmother as Naani'Instead of protecting the fragility of her namby-pamby grand daughter..she declares.."Ab sab theek ho jaayega.."She is a strong woman and she's here to fix the situation!!Anjali too seemed to found a solace in her arms..Daadi hasn't been a part of RM for a long time and is kind of free from the MU reeking all over the place'And she is a connection to her happy and carefree childhood spent like any other kid in Lucknow'No wonder Anjali wasn't able to hold herself together!!To see Daadi-Arnav equation..we might have to wait till tomorrow!!

Precap'

"Take bread away from me, if you wish,

take air away, but

do not take from me your laughter."

PABLO NERUDA, "Your Laughter"

The Man rises again'Not only the precap was the sole feel-good factor of the entire episode'The scene had a special significance'As Daadi once again stops Khushi from entering her sanctum sanctorum..Arnav moves backward to stand right beside her'.If Khushi is not given her rights'in no way will Arnav continue to bask  in the tender warmth of his grandmother's affection'Khushi is his wife and every single person in the society has to well accept the fact'..and respect her just as ASR's wife should be respected as!!😳

For the people'who with every single ASR's action are concluding or are hoping that this is the start of a certain redemption track..Then once again I'm sorry to burst your bubble'.The CV's aren't playing that card..not today'in fact never'"Redemption" of ASR started long back and is still continuing'Every single gesture of ASR expressing guilt or love for Khushi is a motif of his redemption'.ASR is an expeditious learner and he's learning fast and he's still in the process of becoming a husband'.but his "redemption" is sadly included in his lessons'It might miss any untrained eye'it's our fault then..But the makers when creating the character created a framework and going by that framework'..ASR redeems himself just like ASR would do'with his usual lan and if that can't satisfy the viewers..then I guess we could never understand this character and somehow the fault lies with us,not the makers!!

In a word...interesting episodes awaits us IPK land...Past,present and future have been strung together...The curtains just needs to be raised!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

A special note for the Gul Khan from a fan'.πŸ˜ƒ

I have immense faith in your style of story-telling.Your simple story resonates with poignant touch of varied human emotions and not to mention your idea of romance..it is unique and poised'Your characters are layered and flawed and your story sublime'.Everything that needs to build up a niche audience!!

But it is sad that in a country like India'more than subtle storytelling'trp,poularity,revenue matters'.and hence comes the question of compromising with the storyline'Even a born- storyteller like Sanjay Leela Bhansali had to compromise with his story,his brainchild under popular demand'.And we can definitely understand the pressure that low trp's build on a team of a daily soap'.

But I will make a small request'please stick to the meat and potatoes of the storyline'I know the story is simply fine'But in order to combat trp pressure..I hope you do not give up your creative wand'I know if you or anyone from your PH reads this..he/she'll get my point'Take it as a request or an advice'your wish but do stick to the basics'..That's the need of the hour!!😳

I also wanted to touch execution but then my post would be a "little"long..also am sleepy'it's half past midnight!!So maybe the next day that I write!!

Sorry for the typos...Don't know if I made any sense today...But I'm pretty much inspired by the great writers we have here and So I penned down my thoughts after 2 episodes!!

keep writing... ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ loved it to the core
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

yaar sorry I was not able to help you much.. I still dont get it why you are not able to upload..But your post is absolutely marvellous!! πŸ‘

i second that 😊
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanthya πŸ€—

Nice title
Loved the explanation too

riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JRia

Tanthya πŸ€—