Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Chitmanas check you PM.. I sent you details.. How shld I address u yaar.. 

Redux in Power 🤗🤗
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hullo All lovely ladies...Good morning\evening\night...

How was the episode and how much all of you liked it? Is the much needed drama factor starting in IPK world ?? 
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

Amen to that n 10more mins, hubby went out till then bck here

Kuch tho hoga kal.. He will revisit his early days with Khushi.. What she had to go through.. he will feel the same pain.😭
This content was originally posted by: lalsunvid

Hullo All lovely ladies...Good morning\evening\night...

How was the episode and how much all of you liked it? Is the much needed drama factor starting in IPK world ?? 

Vidhya I liked it very much. We are going to witness wonderful track.. ASR's past 
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Koelia loved your take..it reflected my thoughts exactly.. The dreams she can dream now! And how it will be fulfilled..👏

thank u Sandy.😳. was reading u just now...mother knows best... trust khushi's momma to tell us exactly how the journey has been with success and falterings...too good...⭐️
sunshine99 thumbnail

Kuch tho hoga kal.. He will revisit his early days with Khushi.. What she had to go through.. he will feel the same pain.😭

I want him to comfort her and assure that he is with her.. her new found confidence was shaken today... he needs to do damage control...ASAP..did a good jon on friday should continue with it tomorrow too😊
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

I want him to comfort her and assure that he is with her.. her new found confidence was shaken today... he needs to do damage control...ASAP..did a good jon on friday should continue with it tomorrow too😊

exactly Koel, why toughts I gues that my they held hand publicly😊 Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

. Thank u sandy at least u commented, I thought it was so bad so bad no one commented abt it expect shiela😊

jhals I haven't read it😳...today started from 1st page but  stopped at Sandy's ..will read the rest tomorrow..
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

He will make her feel secure.. Be rock solid for her.. Now it the time for him to prove everything what he has been assuring her.. Just the precap said it all..