Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine99

What Makes A  Great Love Story ?

I have often wondered what makes a love story so appealing to a romantic heart like mine...  yearnings of the lovers,steadfast loyalty to their emotions, the fear of loosing a cherished relationship or the odds that the path of love makes us cross to understand its true value.. I guess it's a culmination of all of the above but the understanding of  love and the beauty and joy  it brings is the jewel in the crown for a memorable love story...  And  the people who make the journey of love tough for the hearts to realize it's value help us enjoy the story and revel in the lover's journey.The presence of  conniving Shah from the story of Shirin and Farhad, the jealous Kaido in the saga of Heer Ranjha, the burning hatred of the Montagues and Capulets  in the tale of Romeo and Juliet, and the reservation of Oliver Barrett III  on his son marrying a low class girl Jennifer Cavilleri made each of the love stories special and beautiful. As the obstacles we hated in the stories successfully gave us pleasure of enjoying and remembering the hearts in love.

Following in the same tradition are Arnav and Kushi... who have  a thorn ridden path in their love...The people around them and circumstances do not let them enjoy an uninterrupted moment of blissful togetherness but their  adhuri kahani propels the duo to work harder to steal few more moments of sweet nothings  and endears them to us...They are ably supported  by the obstacles Shyam, Anjali, Dadi to fight for their love and their well wishers NK, Payal, Buaji, Amma,Babuji for the much needed help and comfort...

A smiling and much in love Khushi tends to Arnav's prized possessions... his plants with utmost care...she is happy to nurture his love(plants ) as he  had shown how much he valued the things(channas,golgappas,jalebi,the pearl necklace) that had brought her comfort the night before... Oblivious of the impending tornado that was building up Khushi thinks of the happiness that lay in store ahead... Di's baby...who would bring the fragrance of happiness in Shantivan like the roses surrounding her ...
She wants to know more about the person Arnavji...  Khushi expresses to self  the desire of understanding the man she loves and trust...Arnav's love for her has started to silently open up the clamped heart again... The journey of Khushi to truly accept herself as  Mrs. Raizada has begun in earnest.

His guilt is going to increase in leaps and bounds...😈 Arnav will stand up for her out of love and his wish to lessen the sting of those hurtful memories...

A difference of opinion is likely on the cards but not between Chotte and his Di.... but between  the love of Arnav Singh Raizada the husband of Khushi and Anjali Manohar Jha the wife of  Shyam...                                                     

Koel, have I ever told you how much I love you!!!?? I guess not, since I refuse to do mush!! But mate, this post of yours today was right from the heart!!!! In fact it always is! But I just love the journey you've painted of the two lovers caught in the throws of war! Your thoughts on Khushi's acceptance of Arnav's love and her willingness to become KKGSR was a real treat to read! And love the way you linked Daadi's character to ASR's dark beginnings, and yes, I also hope, or rather believe that he'll stand up for Khushi out of love and in the process will eradicate those "string of hurtful memories"! TOO GOOD matey!! Kudos!
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK GUYS GUD MORNING  WILL BE IN AND OUT ALL DAY NEW PROMO OUT LINK
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134492

HAPPY BIRTH DAY SONU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEJU

Edited by swapna08 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

Did u guys see the new promo?

link pls? kya dikhaya shyamoo?
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

What u all 3 talking about bushra riyya trin.
Hi jhalak n kopal

Hi supna... Aap rahne do bush, riya trin ki bataoon ko... πŸ˜³
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What u all 3 talking about bushra riyya trin.
Hi jhalak n kopal

Hi Supna

@ Kopal no heard abt the promo, if u hv the link, do post it😊
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Krishna drove the horses forward and the fine chariot moved into the center of the field. Krishna smiled. "Just behold, O Arjun, all the Kurus assembled here." Arjun looked across the field. Krishna could understnad Arjun's mind. The long-awaited time for war had arrived--a terrible fratricidal war. There was now no turning back. Suddenly seeing the horror of it before him, Arjun gazed at his relatives and friends arrayed across from him--med who were like fathers, brothers, sons, and grandsons, as well as teachers, uncles, friends, in-laws, and well-wishers.
-Mahabharata, Book Six: Bhishma(Krishna Dharma)

Sathya I am really happy that you have taken this title. Instantly when I saw the last scene I only remembered the Panchajanyam. Or in this case Devadatta which was the conch used by Arjuna. Devadatta that which gives joy. The one who blows it will attain the state of self realization leaving behind all the doubting mental state and discriminating intellectual state. He will lead the army with clear perception. Holds good for Arnav right??

When the Panchajanyam and Devadatta are blown then that marks the beginning of the war and  the victory will be announced at the end of the war who holds the truth and here will come the play of Chakra Vyuha fromation too but that will be used when the war in at the stage of culmination.

Yes the conch has been blown and the Kurukshetra War has started. It lasted for 18 days and in the end truth/Dharma won. What was that war for??. It was to fight for Dharma or truth and who participated in the war. All near and dear ones. It involved fighting against your own blood your own guru and your own family members but yet with the power of divine intervention the war was won and the dharma won against adharma.

What marked the end of the War??It was the end of Duryodhana. I can only imagine Shyam as Duryodhana for whom winning is everything and for that he can do anything. Duryodhana gathers support with such a power that he cannot be defeated and he even went to blackmail and make the near ones against the Pandavas so that they will withdraw from war. Now the same thing will happen with Anjali Shyam and if everything goes well Dadi may remain in that side.

I was really excited seeing the last scene where we had ASR, Nani one side, Anjali, Dadi one side and Khushi, Payal, NK and Mami one side. The dual is set to begin. Shyam will have his biggest weapon in the form of Anjali and dadi will be the guiding force whereas ASR on the other hand had to fight for the justice even against his sister with the guidance of Nani. Now the interesting thing will be when Khushi wil join the loop with Arnav to fight for it. Dark secrets will be revealed all sides we can see pain but finally truth will beam and win.

Now what interests me is Arnav and Khushi Love and role in all this. Time may come for Arnav just like Arjuna who will fear to battle against his own blood but we have to see whether Khushi will become is Rathasarathi just like how Krishna came for Arjuna and helped him to see the greater good and save the truth and in that process he will also protect Anjali.

In my theory I will take Arnav as Arjuna because Arjuna also has a name dhanajaya meaning conqueror of riches indicates that he would conquer all the wealth by defeating all the powerful kings arrayed against him on the battlefield. For me what chakravyuh meant was it was that formation to distract your opponent and make them lose meaning duryodhan attempted for the downfall of Arjuna. Since Arjuna knows how to enter and exit from Chakravyuha a group of warriors called Samsaptakas were asked to draw Arjun to a far corner of the battlefield so that he could not attack the Charkavyuha. But here Arnav as Arjuna will successfully break the chakravyuh and will solve the entire puzzle. I thank doods for explaining this wonderfully in Nemesis Thread.

Just for Information:

Why was Abhimanyu even after being the great warrior died in the process of penetrating into Cahkravyuha. Actually Abhimanyu is said to be an incarnation of a demon named Kalyavan. And he was capable of killing Lord Krishna at point. So in order to give salvation to Abhimanyu and to let him attain moksha it was destined for him to die in Chakravyuh. Krishna planned in such a way that eventhough Arjuna started to narrate the whole crux of how to enter and exit from it he played in such a way that Subhadra went into sleep and baby in her womb could not hear the full process thus seeking partial knowledge about it. 

I am not going into detail because so many things are going in my mind and I am not very clear to express it. Waiting for Sathu to explain it in detail.

Just the war has been announced and we have to see how they enter and how and who and all successfully comes back without getting affected

Scene I loved:

Khushi alone thinking about how she does not know Arnav fully. Finally she has caught the right train. I hope she boards it and go in search of her destination which will show her the real Arnav who is masked with ASR. She accepts that the person whom she loves a lot she is unkown of him. Yes ASR is masked by dark secrets which she has to find out and help him to come over it. What will ensue this journey only coming episodes of IPK will tell us'

Sorry yaar if I confused you ppl lot of things came up in my mind at the same time. Whatever I could make up I just have shared with you. Thanks to my father who always discuss these things with me imparting me some little knowledge on mythology.

Happy birthday Teju and Sonu.

10q for sharing this wonderfull post with us... MYTHOLOGY... Loved reading it... only after i joined redux had the chance to get information on this...I do rememver Lizzy2012 use to write based on Mythology... Thank you Divya Keep writing... πŸ‘πŸΌ looking forward to read ur post of yours daily...😳
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

link pls? kya dikhaya shyamoo?

Nahi.. Jus that past will be revealed.. It came a little late I guess! πŸ˜•
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

its badtameezdar precap na riyya. I felt very bad when asr missbehave with dadi through his gesture.
riyya6 thumbnail

its badtameezdar precap na riyya. I felt very bad when asr missbehave with dadi through his gesture.

then what abt khushi then πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

Hi supna... Aap rahne do bush, riya trin ki bataoon ko... πŸ˜³

i guess u dun wanna know supna ji🀣