Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ₯³Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Teju and Appu junior! πŸ₯³

...now where's my cake!? πŸ˜³

Episodic highlights! 

*tuning in now*

- LOL @ Maami, Payal and NK scene, never thought the three would go together! Great opportunity for Payal to come out of her shell and join the circus! Wooo!

- Maami was slightly over the top for me in this scene, I was expecting a slightly more subdued reaction, a fear which mirrors the seriousness of the past, but then again, it gives you more hope that Dadi may not be as evil as we'd like to believe!! πŸ˜† 

- LOL and NK wins for me yet again!! *hands down* one of the best comedic characters to ever grace our screens, ever! Period. β€οΈ

- 🀣 @ NK's "WHOOO IJJJ"...oooh granny!!

- Khushi is looking really pretty with this new look of hers!! Love it!! Reminded me of the look she had during Payash's haldi ceremony, when sexy Raizada became a waiter for the day! πŸ˜³

- Lol@Khushi's "Aaarargghhh" - so genuine!! Loved Sanaya's acting here, very realistic! 

- Lol damn, she's in for it now - can't believe the water landed on the one person that could make her life a living hell!! πŸ˜³ 

- *dun dun dun* It's the infamous DAADI!!

- Ooo, I'm loving her character already!! Kya entrance maari daadi ne!! She wears a cold expression so well!! Actually reminded me of Arnie during his early PMS days!

- Lol check out her glare!!!! Oooh can't wait till she shoots some of those daggers at maami! If looks could kills, RM vaasis would be dead by now! πŸ˜†

- WT*!!! Did she just show Khushi 'the hand'!!??? Oooh no she din't!!! πŸ˜‘

- πŸ€£@chipkali!!! ----> *daadi's death glare* 

- LOL she just gave NK the cold shoulder!! It's OK NK, we still β€οΈ you!!

- Wow, granny's reaction to Khushi is damn harsh and despicable, I'm hating her already!! But I love it!! See how she squinted her eyes in disgust when Khushi grabbed onto her for support...she removed her hand like she was filth!! oh dear, I'm going to have so much fun hating on this character!! 

- Daadi: Manorma, iss ghar ki naukroh ko uski aukaat nahi batayi - LOL Dejavu anyone!??? I guess now we know where Arnie got it from!! πŸ˜³

- Damn, what is that woman's problem!! See the way she turned back to glare at Khushi, as if to declare war!! You show her Khushi!! You managed to tame the mighty ASR, toh phir yeh daadi kya cheez hein!!

- β€οΈ NK supporting Khushi!

- Well done Payal for asking the right questions about daadi!!

- Ok, how much do you β€οΈ Khushi's realisation of not knowing her loved one as well as she thought she did!! Her love and concern for Arnav in this scene was brilliant; finally we'll see her making an effort in her relationship and start chipping away at his past until she understands him as much as he does her! Atta girl!

- Looks like daadi's pretty old school based on her packed belongings! Traditional, religious, self righteous, disciplined, scrupulous - wow,looks to be an interesting character right from the start!

- The background score to Daadi's character is thrilling! Love the foreboding atmosphere..dark and ominous. Yep, daadi's going to be ruthless, I can tell!! πŸ˜†

- 😳 @ Daadi's ESHTOP hand gesture...Khushi, don't go there girl! She'll only snub you! *rolls eyes*

- She just close the curtains on Khushi... πŸ˜²

- wow, this granny's all about showing people their "aukaat", she clearly places herself way above the rest in terms of social status, crme de la crme snobbishness at its best - So NOT cool Daadi, discriminatory much!!?

- Ok this daadi is really starting to grate on me, how dare she stop others from fulfilling their godly rites!!? Not impressed daadi!! Looks like she's having to put up with maami for the sake of it as well!

- Ok I'm feeling mightily sorry for Khushi this episode! Glad to see Anjali showing a tinge of concern! Let's hope it lasts!

- Loved Daljeet's acting here - her past flashes across her very eyes the moment she sees her daadi after so many years; pain, relief, shock all welded into one! Nicely done Daljeet! Hmmm, Daadi hasn't reciprocated her longing embrace...kuch toh garbar hein!

- Interesting how Daadi skips over the past, swiftly moving onto enquire about Anjali's present and her unborn child...ok so now she hugs her!

- Ok it seems Anjali was none the wiser about daadi's whereabouts!! Was she purposely kept in the dark!!?

- Though I hate how ruthless Daadi is, I equally love the fact she's so cut throat! No playing games here, she is as she is! 

- Ok a very small moment - but I just loved the way Anjali glanced at the empty cot in front of her and then looked back at the picture of her and Shyam. Almost like being stuck in limbo, stuck between her past and her present future. She needs both Shyam and her baby to complete this family portrait of hers..

- So a daadi who promises to make everything right again...hmm interesting times ahead and RM!!

- Is it just me or does Daadi's bg score sound uncannily like Terminator!!? Lol sorry, had to say it!! πŸ˜†

- Wow, EPIC final scene - the moment Arnav and Naani walked through the door, everyone had taken their positions. And it seems new alliances are looking to be formed with the return of Daadi. Anjali has found her backbone, Maami after a long time is reminded of her former status and is forced to take her position next to the Gupta sisters - there's karma for ya manorma mami! Whilst the others have clearly chosen their sides, it is Naani and Arnav who will remain impartial in this conflict - and justice will be served! Nicely captured!

- Damn!! I just *died* watching the precap, several times might I add!!!! Muahahaha, karma can be such a b*tch when it bites back!!! How suave was Arnie taking Khushi's side without a moment of hesitation!!! Atta boy Arnie!!! So proud of you!! *wipes tears* - HA! IN YO FACE DAADI!! Right, now I can relax, lol, knowing Khushi has her protector readily by her side, every step of the way...and it does seem Daadi has quite a soft spot for him, so let's see where they go from here next!

Additional thoughts shared with my dukhi friend Sunshine99 πŸ˜Š

lol can't believe the uncanny resemblance between Daadi and ASR, naani and her "aukaat ki baat" took me back to where Arnie first started! And look how far he's come based on the precap! It's going to be soo satisfying watching him take control of everything and making sure Khushi is given the respect and dignity that is rightfully hers, even if that means going against his daadi! Can't wait!

Plus, based on the precap, it looked as if Arnie remained a firm stance but still held his respect for daadi. The guy is principled enough, I don't see him acting rashly against daadi, not any time soon anyway. Plus, he's calmed down a great deal - will be a treat to see how far his changes will take him in dealing with family predicaments...

Loved the episode! I was hooked all the way through; even without Sobti's presence, they kept the momentum going - now that for me is a damn fine episode! Kudos to you CV's! 

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The winds are picking up and the clouds are gathering. Very soon the storm is going descend and it is so be seen who sinks in the waters of destruction, and who fights their way into the storm and reach the eye. The eye of the storm is the place which is at the centre of a hurricane and it is where it is the safest and calmest, even amongst all the chaos.

The Paternal Matriarch has arrived. She comes with all the dignity in the world and at first sight, seems to dislike Khushi. This seemed very odd to me. Very odd indeed. From the her very first episode, she seems to be the genetic cause of everything that makes Arnav Singh Raizada tick. The arrogance, the snootiness, the haughtiness, the domineering attitude and the disregard for the lower classes seems to be a genetic match. Interestingly, the superstitious outlook on life was inherited by Anjali. 

Khushi was carrying all the dirty water to throw out but before she could she tipped the bucket in fright and let it all pour out and cover the ground. Rings a bell? Khushi is going to reveal all (no surprises there!) Hitler Grandma seems to have it out for Khushi, maybe because might remind her of woh auraat? Wouldn't be surprised!

After rejecting Khushi time and again, very similar to the way our White King did once upon a time. But she succeeds in driving it home the fact that our Queen knows very little of her King. And that maybe, just maybe, she may need to change just a tinsy bit for her King.

One of the most important scenes in my opinion was the Anjali was genuinely worried about Khushi. She asked why she was worried and was concerned. (Hallelujah!!!) She is slowly accepting Khushi. But. Will the dynamics change because the Hitler Grandma and Shyam lead her astray? Picture abhi baki hain!!!

Finally, the battle formation at the end of the episode. LOVED it. It was epic and it strangely reminded me of a chess board from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone though I have no idea way! 

My thoughts on who is on whose side has been and will be explained by a few other very talented ladies and I will leave it to them. But I didn't understand the significance of today's title because my knowledge regarding Indian mythology is nil. I am not joking when I say I know absolutely nothing about the topic in any way, shape or form. I usually get by reading from everyone's posts but I have finally reached the limit of my brain. Can someone be kind enough to educate this poor soul? I will appreciate it if someone just sends me a pm! Thanking you!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Teju and Sonu!!! Many happy returns of the day and have a wonderful time!!! πŸ₯³

Love!
Nazifa
Edited by nazleef - 11 years ago
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lot many questions and pointers  to ponder on ..!!!😍

Whzz everyone afraid of Dadi??? Is she a perfectionist or a disciplinarian??? 

She also has a low opinion on poor class is it? Is this a family beemaari????

She too is highly rebuking and looks she's a tough lady with a soft interior ! Rings a bell???

Looks she also has huge amount of respect n regards for Arnav..notice the change in the tone when She talked to rest of RM waasis n with our Annie baby??!!! Arne is an emperor of RM n fits well on why he wa nts everything under his control...

Why do Kushi always have to break to connect/join!!!

Kushi now on understanding Arnav..wow! That's highlight of the day!! Please do understand his darde dil baby! U get to know what a gem of a person DM has chosen for u!!!πŸ˜‰

Why is that anjali always have to seek sympathy?? Is she that crippled that she want to take support from a 70 + yr woman...gosh!now she's carrying..sympathise with her to be kids..Amen!

Nani,Arnav on one side n anji,daadi on the other with Kushi in between!!! A very subtle symbolism abt the upcoming rift! 

I liked

Poojaali n her pooja ka thal continues to make entry ...

Nks and payals effort in standing for truth about kushis mistaken identity!!

Arnav going n standing equal with Kushi implying a lot many things! A sample cud be if she's not allowed even I am not! 

Wow!!! What a poignant n beautiful act to stress her importance in his life!! This man have really travelled long! Wish to see Kushis journey hereafter!!

Kushi picking gardening as her hobby following her husbands interests!!! 

CVs, please give some food for ur brain n high time,to show kushis character development! Please, don't make it a out n out ghar ka drama..beech mei,please do accommodate us with Arnav doing better with his work with this improvised knowledge! Give us some scenes where arnav n Kushi needs to attend a party n arnav teaching Kushi some class!!

Credits

BS..only a mins screen space is what all u need to turn ur fans ON!! Ata boy..liked u to the core in precap today..πŸ‘

I liked kushis outfit n style today..she actually is getting better...sanaya..u rock as Kushi..no one can bring the clumsiness in Kushi n thr selflessness as u portray..πŸ‘

Payaliaa,,NK,mami,anjali,daadi n nanni..good performances..⭐️

Edited by tejuvijay - 11 years ago
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanku ladies for The honour n privilege! I am Truely honoured in every sense..love,transparency,affection  n warmth!!!

I unfortunately have no other word than a Big Thanku!!!β€οΈπŸ€—
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The battle lines are drawn

The episode was a very interesting one. I was losing patience with it for obvious reasons while following the live updates, but the precap was a relief for me as it helped me keep my cool to watch the entire episode at one go. It was painful to watch Khushi being repeatedly insulted and ousted by dadi, with no one (except NK) even making an attempt to stand by her. 

While Khushi was contentedly gardening, unknowing of the bombshell that was waiting for her at the doorstep, mami was panic stricken with the very thought that dadi might just land up in Shantivan. It was sad and funny at the same time to see mami in such a condition. Sad because a lady who is never fearful of her own mother-in-law is now suddenly terrified of the arrival of a guest. Funny because mami has always had a caustic tongue for Khushi and Payal and she has always kept Payal on her toes and shown her authority as the MIL. Now it's her turn to be in Payal's shoes.πŸ˜ƒ

It was lovely to see Khushi tending ASR's garden in his absence. Many episodes ago, ASR told NK that there were no roses in his garden. Red roses are a symbol for love, the buds represent new life and the full blown roses are a symbol of youth and the peak of life. His garden has always been a part of his private world, a world which was lifeless in many ways and the blooming roses signifies that his world in longer lifeless and is now filled with love and Khushi is the one who is nurturing his world. πŸ˜Š

When a carefree and slightly disheveled Khushi panicked and dropped the bowl after seeing a lizard on the door, dadi walked in stood in front her with her imposing presence. Dadi is a stern and superstitious lady who still appears to believe in the age-old caste system and refuses to even stand in close proximity with a servant let alone touch or be touched. Khushi's disheveled state gave her the impression that she is a servant as a family member would appear more prim and proper.

One thing that caught might attention is that although ASR's aukaad lectures may sound similar to dadi's aukaad, there is a startling difference. He may have inherited the arrogance from the dadi, earlier he looked down on people for strictly their lower economic status. He has looked down on Khushi in the past but he never considered her as someone he can't touch. What made him despise people coming from lower economic background?

On the other hand, dadi's attitude towards the servants stems from the idea of considering them as untouchables. She does not even want them stepping into the mandir. But then how and why did she accept Manorama?

In the kitchen, the sisters talked about their surprise of seeing dadi as they had no idea of her existence before and Khushi had a little self talk about how little she knows about the man she loves.

Dadi repeatedly kept addressing Khushi as the servant and mami did not dare to challenge her, afraid of the questions she won't be able to answer. Payal's silence was expected and the only one who attempted raise voice was NKa friend in its truest sense.😊 But even he was shushed by dadi.

When Anjali came home she noticed the hurt and dejection in Khushi's eyes but that was soon forgotten as shock took over her at hearing dadi's voice after so many years. With the sight of dadi, came the flashes of the dark past.

Anjali hurriedly walked towards dadi to embrace her, dadi hugged her back and she burst into tears as happiness along with sadness engulfed her. Dadi noticed that Anjali is expecting and she enquired about damadji, a topic which is now a prick for the Raizadas. The discomfort was visible in Khushi and Payal's face. It was visible in Anjali's face too but it also had shades of pain and disbelief.

When Arnav and nani entered the mansion, they came face to face with dadi.

What caught my attention in that particular scene was the way each members of the family stood. Arnav and nani were standing side by side and Arnav held her by the shoulders comforting her. Anjali was at the opposite end with dadiand dadi held Anjali by the arms, supporting her. The rest of the family, Khushi, Payal, mami and NK were standing on the sideline, witnessing like spectators.The battle lines are drawn and these invisible lines defined their positions.

It's quite evident the dadi will be instrumental in bringing Shyam back at the RM. She being a lady who firmly believes in age old traditions will not have the damad of the house exiled, the man who is not only the husband of her granddaughter, but also thefather of her unborn child. She also seems to have a good image of him on her mind unlike Khushi who is yet to enter her good books.

Anjali never believed allegations made towards Shyam but she never dared to speak out in front of the family as they never showed an ounce of interest in discussing Shyam. Dadi might just give her the courage to speak up and support her. She being dadi, who has also witnessed Anjali's baraat going away, will not allow Anjali's dreams to be shattered again.

Nani on the other hand is a righteous lady who is traditional but she makes rational decisions and she judges people by their qualities and not there status. She knows the truth about Shyam because she is the only one ASR has confided in.She knows better not to fall into the traps and she also dotes on Khushi. Anjali did mention to nani once that she wants her baby to be like her father and nani was full of disgust at that thought. Nani may be forced to accept Shyam for Anjali but chances are she may not accept him back. Either way she will be on the side of the truth.

The precap gives hope that ASR will stand by Khushi. He has certainly come a full circle and he is now standing by the girl he once insulted by bringing up her status. 

Dadi has arrived with the baggage of the Malik's ominous past. The shadows of the past will soon overcome the present.

What effect will it have on ASR and Khushi's blossoming relationship?

Anjali's words to Khushi in Friday's episode were a sign of things to come.  The dark past will overshadow the present. Moments before Anjali said those words to Khushi, Khushi gifted her roses she picked from the garden. Will Khushi be able counter the darkness, or will be the darkness suck the life out once again from the blooming roses.

Anjali seems to have no idea where dadi was staying all this time. Nani and ASR knew but they kept it a secret. But then shouldn't Anjali be surprised after hearing about damadji from dadi's mouth? Am I missing something here? The dialogues seemed a bit confusing.

Dadi and Nani are childhood friends but it startling how the two of them get along with such different ideals. How far will be nani be able to influence dadi? 

Dadi's way of thinking was a bit too much to digest though. I hope you will show dadi slowly changing her way of thinking and treating people as people respecting not just Khushi but Hari Prakash too. πŸ˜³

There is one other thing which I can't get out from my head. The curious case of the missing baby bump. πŸ˜• How did dadi realize Anjali is pregnant?  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Teju and Sonu πŸ₯³

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My small take on 06/08/2012

A very good progress as far as the storyline is concerned. The story finally seems to be picking up pace and making some headway. So nani and dadi were childhood friends who decided and went ahead with their kids getting married. The guy however fell for some other lady and everybody's life got messed up. Who is the other lady ? Garima?

Khushi, finally you could realize that you practically know nothing about the man you claim to love. You just spend too much time in beating around the bush and carrying on with your silly antics. I had been asking this question ever since you got married to him and had spend all your time in irritating him. It's the time to grow up lady and try looking beyond that hard faade of the man you claim to love.

Arnav, hard times ahead man. Your dadi doesn't seem to be as docile as your nani. But yeah ASR knows how to handle people of this world, right?  Finally got to know where from you got those traits of aukaat and haisiayat in you. Dadi would have definitely said 'what the' also if she was not so keen on speaking hindi only !!!

Anjali, you share a good equation with all the elders of your life, be it nani or dadi. They care for you more than they care for your brother. It is the time you start asking questions girl, now with dadi at your side. Your bother has your best interests in his mind but you should know the truths of your life. Your brother chose to believe in his wife out of his love, but you need to know the truth coz it is the matter of your life. Or do you already have decided whom to believe and why ?

Dadi, in the scene where you were consoling Anjali, why did I feel that I am watching lady ASR. The similar resolve and strength he used to have in his eyes once upon a time. Gene speaks, right ?? Also,  the way you despise the servants of your house or the people who according to you doesn't have an aukaat clearly shows that your and ASR's mindset is influenced by the same incident or incidents. What was it, a lower middle class girl coming into the life of your son which lead to his and his wife's death and created havoc in everybody else's life ??

It may not be a blopper that dadi knows about Anjali's marriage though Anjali said that she has seen dadi after ages. My guess would be Aranv and nani knew about dadi and her whereabouts very well and from them only dadi knew about the major details of their lives.  May be she got the invitation for Akaash's marriage also. Anjali however is unaware of dadi's whereabouts.

Some ridiculous scenes of the episode

ASR's garden never had roses, till last 2 episodes !

ASR had been tending to his plants for ages but never dirtied himself so much as Khushi did in her one day misadventure! Neither did I ever see ASR to carry a tub full of water in such an awkward way !!

A grown up girl is so scared of a lizard, which was quite some distance away from it, that she actually spilled the water on some lady. Girl, I have never seen lizards fly nor did I know of any incident where a lizard ate a human being, so what's the catch with getting so scared.  Or are you just so used to tripping over and getting caught by Arnav at the right time !!!

When she slipped and almost tripped on dadi, both Khushi and myself were anticipating a rabba ve at the background, so only she was not letting go of dadi. πŸ˜‰But alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Why nobody could speak out that Khushi ji is not the servant of the house, dadi would have just yelled at the most nothing more than that. So what stopped them ??Just to increase the drama quotient and gain extra brownie points for Khushi  ji, right cvs ?  

Storyline and other things

A very good progress in the storyline. For me a respite from the circle in which the story was moving. The new entry seems to have meaning and is not yet another misadventure like bubbly and masala mama, on the part of cvs. Finally the must awaited track revealing the past is coming up. A lot many questions are to be answered. Why does dadi stay in ashram, is it because her son got involved with a girl of lower social status and thus messed up the life of his wife who also happens to be the daughter of dadi's childhood friend ? ASR has faced the wrath of nani on this very topic time and again. And his despise for lower status or class was so very evident !

Hope to see that the cvs do justice to it and care enough to show us what made Arnav the ASR !!!! 

Edited by mpk2011 - 11 years ago
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear friends, feels good to be back on REDUX; had to take a break for work reasons.  Anyway, over the weekend, I caught up with episodes, REDUX write ups (at least some of them) and some comments 😊

REWIND TO FRIDAY: Just wanted to share a few things about Friday's episode; don't worry, it'll be a short one πŸ˜†.  I don't know how many liked the concept of the telepathy, but I'm all for it.  Just because I haven't experienced it, it doesn't mean such things don't happen, right?  I always think of how a mother knows when something goes wrong with her child, even though the child is not in her presence and they don't talk to each other.  It's nothing but pure love that opens such hidden door in us.  It's this same love that helps Arnav and Khushi understand each other without the need for words.  He's apologizing for what he did; she, from her side already forgave him (such a generous heart), understood what he was telling her and returned his tight hug and reassured him about her love for him.  Such a solace for him; he got all he asked for and his whole persona reflects a man who has reached home at last and is at peace with himself.  This whole scene was done beautifully. 

To ponder: From her side the FB was her dream about him putting the pearls on her and restoring her dignity.  From his side, I'd have preferred to see some FBs to at least show his deeds and now the regret, may be the Heer-Ranjha scene with his dialogue of asking her to forget his past deeds and past words would have helped? 

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY:  Having said that about telepathy, I wondered, when two people are right next to each other and can talk, what is needed to share things? Well, it's simple: Communication, Communication, Communication.  What exactly is happening between Khushi and Arnav?  Communicashun, Communicashun, Communicashun.  Yup, they are shunning the words that need to be spoken and are dancing around so many issues.  Does this problem exist only between these two?  Nu uh, it's the biggest problem between any two people in this show; nothing is ever cleared properly and it's all tangled up with loose ends like noodles; god knows where one begins and ends.

Enter Dadi - Ever wonder about the influence of genes?  Well hello, now we know where the 'Talk to the hand' gesture comes from (sorry, couldn't get a better picture for Anjali).

Khushi and Payal are unaware of dadi's existence.  Any surprises?  No, communication, no info exchange.  Khushi 's monologue that "sometimes the people we love the most, we know very little about them", is just paving the way for her to get to know a lot about Arnav and his past.  Lovely...this had to happen and the sooner the better, because, Shyam's entry has to happen to clear this festering wound.  Right now, there's barely a band-aid on this wound.

Mahabharat War:  Let's talk a little bit about what got the Mahabharat war started?  Of course there are several versions of this tale, but what I know is that Duryodhan who was already jealous of the pandavas was invited to see their Maya Sabha, a palace full of wonders and magic.  He mistakenly assumes that a pond that he see is actually just the flooring, walks on it and falls into the water.  The maids  laugh at him.  Draupadi, who's passing by, sushes them, but he thinks she's the one who laughed, feels insulted and then start serious plans on bringing down the pandavas.

Now why on earth did I bring this up?  Just a small thingie.  The way Khushi walked with the water, had no intentions of harming or insulting dadi ji and accidentally the dirty water fell on dadi ji, reminded me of Duryodhan getting wet, feeling insulted by Draupadi and being bent on revenge.  This one instance is all it took for dadi ji to make up her mind about Khushi.  She does not like her and even called her the servant and has started insulting her.  Will this lady change her mind so easily about Khushi?  Also, once she comes to know that the reason behind sending damaadji away is Khushi, will it be war time?  Yes, if the aim is to bring Shyam home and finish this business.  As tanthya and others have already said, the war lines have been drawn with Anjali and Dadi on one side and Nani and Arnav on the other side.  Shall we wait and see what happens.

Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode... I skimmed through it but I definitely feel there was plenty of symbolism in the episode. It's very easy to be angry towards Dadi but we know very little about her right now. As the past unfolds, we'll probably find out exactly why Dadi suddenly entered and why she's like she is. The lines have been drawn on the battlefield - it's going to be Arnav vs Anjali and the family will be dragged into it. I feel like Dadi will bring Shyam back firstly to pacify Anjali, but also because she will want to make her own judgement of events. That could spell trouble for Khushi as she isn't the world's best bahu in Dadi's eyes. But hopefully Arnav will continue to stand by her. Nani has always been on Khushi's side & hopefully NK and Payal will stand by her as well. Dadi will end up testing relationships in the family & I feel that's how the past will come to light. I'm sure that Shyam has some sort of contribution to their past as well. According to an old spoiler by Mishti, I recall her stating that Shyam will tell the truth to Anjali himself.
Whatever happens now is going to be crucial for the future. This is when the true drama starts! Maybe we'll be grateful for Dadi's entry for fuelling the love story soon. I'm personally still hoping that she's going to be a catalyst in Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. We shall see. I shall shut up with my bakwaas now!

& happy birthday to the birthday girls!
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
           BLAST FROM THE PAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello to all you beautiful Reduxians !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing episode. Epic !!!!!!
Judging by the reaction on redux there is a frenzied excitement across the board for this new chapter in the lives of the Raizadas. Daadi has created quite a stir already.

DAADI - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. A round of applause for Swati Chitnis. She has made an impression with her very first appearance. Marvellous acting defining a woman steeped in the past. She appears to be one of the extinct species. A person of not the previous century but previous to previous century or maybe belonging to the age of Ramayana or Mahabharata? She certainly doesnt seem to have existed in the world of today.( This Ashram must be more remote than I had imagined.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
She has already started defining her role as the steel armoured matriarch. She is like a rock with a soft bed for her daughter but sharp, ragged edges for the world. Her MU regarding Khushi's status in the house is plausible given the dirty bowl of water in her hand, carelessly pinned hair and gota laced salwar kameez instead of 10 tola sona laden, banarsee saree clad, choti making bahus that she is used to seeing on SP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Right Daadi?
Love how she shows her disdain. Yes everybody has noticed how daadi seems like female ASR with a superstitious Anjali twist. She takes the ASRishness to another level though. Hope to see some redeeming qualities soon.

It is quite plausible that she may be a catalyst in the remarriage.
Will she bring Shyam back? Possibly. Though how is still beyond me. I dont see how ASR is going to let that happen.

All in all I am extremely happy about this character. After masala mama and bubbaliya I was very apprehensive regarding daadi's character. Those were very lame characters. Thank God daadi is a genuine character. A character worthy of IPK !!!

KHUSHI/ ARNAV - Tough times ahead. Hope their love will help them tide all obstacles. May the truth prevail.
Yes I do appreciate Khushi's quest for Arnav's psyche just like all you lovely people.
Loved the post where one of you compared Khushi tending Arnav's garden (now with roses) to the likeness of her tending his love. WOW you guys are such geniuses.
The ASRification of KKGSR continues. So far, however, only ASR has been at the receiving end of KASR. I would like to see her show the same confidence in dealing with others as well.
What ASR did in the pre-cap is what dreams are made of. To me that meant heck of a lot more than all those tid-bits that KKGSR liked so much the other day. Those were sweet nothings. This here is the real gold.

ANJALI - Kya kahun? Uskey aansoo ruktey hi nahi😭😭😭😭. Just when she was ready to forget the past, Daadi comes. Talk about blast from the past.

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!

This is my eureka moment. I found the title for my post. Let me edit...

Ok. Continuing. Anjali getting support from dadi. Blah blah blah blah . Anji and her emotional attyachaar continue. Koi Shyamu ko bulao aur iss ladki ko usske saath daiyya ho karne chala do.πŸ˜’

As for the rest. Manorama used to be funny once upon a time. These days she is more OTT than funny. She was supposed to be a khadoos from outside and nice from inside character but somehow this balance has been lost in recent times and her golden heart has gone hiding. Did mamaji take it with him?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No but seriously. Mamiji has so much potential. If only she could be given a definite direction, if only she wouldnt be all over the place running like a headless chicken, if only...Her most memorable roles have been where her loud mouth has been paired with a softer heart. Mami -Lavanya kitchen scene comes to mind. Can we restore mamiji CVs?

NK was cool as always. He is such a sweetheart.

Payalia ki spine mein sab dent karte jaate hain. Whatsup with that?

Aakash babua is missing the entire show.

Poor HP. I feel for him. As if ASR ki daant khana kam tha ab he will be an untouchable courtesy dadi. Hope ASR stands up for him too. Infact I'd like to see Khushi , Payalia , NK , Anjali and Nani to stand up for HP too. Dadi is just too much. She cant be let loose with this untouchable thing into the civilized world.

"Haan Haan hum jaantey hain ke ye Raizada Zoo house hai aur yahan Arnav ki dadi hone ke saath unko sabki aukaat jataaneka haq bhi muft milta hai. Magar hum bhi iss show ke viewers hain aur ye show humaare ghar angan mein bhi prasaarit hota hai iss liye hum bhi basic human decency dekhne ka haq jatayenge." Kuchh samjhe CVs? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On this note... Satya Mev Jayate !!! May the truth come out and prevail. Not just of Arnie-Anji past but of Arnie -kKhushi and Anji-shyam present. To a brighter future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sanayam - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

14 years back Dadi witnessed the downfall of her family before her eyes. She witnessed the death of her Daughter-in-law, who was also her friend's daughter. She witnessed her grandchildren's heartbreak. She witnessed them becoming orphans. She witnessed her grand daughter's wedding being stopped. She witnessed how crude life could be even when you posses all the powers in the world. She witnessed a harsh truth. She witnessed that life has no mercy. Having witnessed enough she locked herself behind the closed doors of the Ashram refusing to return to the world that ditched her...So what made her come back now. Did she sense that all is not well with her grandchildren's life again... Did she think its time to blow the Panchajanya?

Dadi commands authority, crumbles anyone who stands near her with her looks, Stops anyone midway with her hand gesture, is very cold to everyone and yet very fond of her loved ones. Now I have got my answer. An answer to a question that I had for a year. Yes, now I know that Arnav is every bit his Dadi. Arnav Singh Raizada is indeed a carbon copy of his Dadi.

The past has left a bitter taste in both of them. The past has taught both Arnav and Dadi to be very cautious, to doubt anyone who is present before them, to stop anyone who comes closer to them, to punish without mercy, anyone who dares to come near their loved ones. They had both build a wall against their emotions, not letting anyone inside. Until one fateful day, Khushi fell in the hands of Arnav and broke his iron wall with her innocence. Today one year later khushi is facing the same situation, this time its his Dadi who is currently seeing her as a threat in their lives. Will Khushi be able win Dadi's love and trust, with the support of her husband Arnav Singh Raizada and in the process make Arnav accept his Family name Malik? Will she be accepted as a Malik Bahu?

Today Dadi realised that Anjali is pregnant and that things are not well in her grand daughter's life. Will she be instrumental in getting Shyam back? Will she also demand a re-marriage for her grandson?

For the first time I feel we can understand Arnav better...because of Dadi...

It was emotional to watch Anjali hugging Dadi and crying... and asking her why she left her when she wanted her the most.

Dadi's powerful eyes scrutinising everyone before she followed Anjali to her room... was a treat to watch.

For the first time we were all hooked on to the screen even when Arnav and Khushi weren't there...But Arnav still managed to steal the show in the Pre-cap...

On the lighter side...

Today When Mami was creating Hungama at RM...I wasn't sure if that was needed...Why fear for a lady who stayed in Ashram for 14 years...Why scold my poor NK...But I was proved wrong...😲

Then comes our Khushi... who was completely unaware of what was happening in the Living room... Currently Safe and happy near the pool having a chit chat with Arnav's plants...πŸ˜†

After Watering the plants she decides to water the plants at the entrance of the RM main door...Here comes the main twist in the form of a Lizard...She ends up watering Dadi...and not the plants...Bechara plants...they were so looking forward to their daily supply of water...😭

OK now back again to Khushi...Whenever she slips Arnav was there to support her...Today when she slipped, She involuntarily holds on to Dadi for support. Only to be pushed by Dadi. This incident brought memories of Fashion Show incident where Arnav catches her involuntarily and then pushes her once he realises his actions.

Is Dadi a traditional backpacker? She carries her essentials with her all the time...Plate, Cup and a Mat to sleep...

We can also expect a Hugh raise in the water bill because of Dadi...😲

An episode packed with action and suspense...

Thank you IPKKND team for giving us another fabulous episode...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome Dadi and Lizard(order of apperance)...to IPKKND family...πŸ˜†

Thank you everyone for reading my take on the episode...

Love

Sharmi😊

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago