Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

My take on 6 August 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Well today was a good episode of LMYAM. It was the first episofe hence all attention was given to the two female leads of the show-Shivani and Mansi.

We got to know and witness the lives,beliefs and thoughts of two young ambitious girls on the social institution called Marriage. They both are adorable to watch, including there nok jhoks...patchups and love...

Shivani is a treat to watch...she shows you the vivid,lively,brave and bold girl of today.
While Mansi is a satisfaction to watch...she shows you the ideal,feminine,shy and sweet girl of today.
They both combined show you the beautiful mystery of the world-Women.

They both are two different souls with different brain and heart who just like to soend time with one another.
They both have a adorable and sweet/caring family...but I think this Kunal Bhai..Emergency(Naina Bhabhi) and Shivani's sister are a bit sadists.

The story is nice and lets see how it unfolds in future. Cant wait for the boys to make their entries. Especially our very own Ashu...aka Ashish Kapoor aka Sahil..

Please leave behind your comments and like.We need to make tgis forum active.

Love and Luck always
Nabigha Khan.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__S-JEHAN-chitra_raoRitzieBeing-Human-RK_Ki_Biwi-alissa345

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on 6 August 2012" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i didn't watch today's epi...i will watch this show once ashish will enter...right now feeling very bad for DEk...

-Saniya-

Goldie

-Saniya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Maza toh tab ayega jab humara apna Ashu ayega!Day Dreaming

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I agree wiv u shivani is a pleasure 2 waych in this role, shes a great actor and she du this role really wel. shes mde 4 it, waiting 4 aks entry.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.