Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do you care to see SARUN on TOP? Then peep in (Page 22)

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Joined: 27 November 2011
Posts: 6999

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Love to see Barun leading by miles..but we shud do better for Sanaya's

how many comments shoud we get for such a wonderful episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
What A Power Packed EpisodeThumbs Up

Aiyaa - Aiyaa... What The Dadi... Aiya... Aiyaa...
ASR Is True Copy Of Dadi... Aiyaa... Aiyaa... Wink


Edited by NeelVi - 07 August 2012 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83Deval__02

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Pull up your socks guys. Please keep commenting on SARUN'S profiles Embarrassed

Don't be a lazy duck Stern Smile LOL
Bombard  SARUN's profile with your valuable comments Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83Deval__02

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Guys SARUN doesn't have Buzz article this week, plus Sanaya is behind in comments!!
Plz comment more, and view SARUN's profile, pic and biography again and again...

Plz comment on both Barun and Sanaya!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

LOL
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Wow...

Sarun Rocks...
 Party Party Party Party  Party DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  

Congts ArshiansClap Clap Clap Clap





               Television Celebrity Ranking

For the period Monday, July 30, 2012 to Sunday, August 05, 2012

RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
1Barun Sobti
Last Week: 1
450503005001300
2Sanaya Irani
Last Week: 2
3397242399987

Congratulation!! PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  


Woo Hoo

Sarun on top...
 Party Party Dancing Dancing 


Congts to all of usClap Clap 


Congo AvniThumbs Up but ye Chaska Mete Blacko - Blacko Kyun Kar DiyaShockedLOL

Smile
What is Blacko-Blacko?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelVi

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

What A Power Packed EpisodeThumbs Up

Aiyaa - Aiyaa... What The Dadi... Aiya... Aiyaa...
ASR Is True Copy Of Dadi... Aiyaa... Aiyaa... Wink


LOL love your song Big smile
yes loved the episode
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelVi

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

LOL
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Wow...

Sarun Rocks...
 Party Party Party Party  Party DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  

Congts ArshiansClap Clap Clap Clap





               Television Celebrity Ranking

For the period Monday, July 30, 2012 to Sunday, August 05, 2012

RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
1Barun Sobti
Last Week: 1
450503005001300
2Sanaya Irani
Last Week: 2
3397242399987

Congratulation!! PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  DancingDancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing  


Woo Hoo

Sarun on top...
 Party Party Dancing Dancing 


Congts to all of usClap Clap 


Congo AvniThumbs Up but ye Chaska Mete Blacko - Blacko Kyun Kar DiyaShockedLOL

Smile
What is Blacko-Blacko?Confused

RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
1Barun Sobti
Last Week: 1
450503005001300
2Sanaya Irani
Last Week: 2
3397242399987

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deval__02

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Love to see Barun leading by miles..but we shud do better for Sanaya's

how many comments shoud we get for such a wonderful episode



Yes Barun is unbeatable for a while, hope that happens to Sanaya soon..
ironically she has same fans as Barun if not more, but those don't care to comment, hence the lack of comments, which makes it seem like Barun has more fans..


I would love to see at least 20 pages of comments Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViDeval__02

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
If you love Sarun comment!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 242   Views: 27087

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 242 27087 01 August 2013 at 4:02am by misscrazyfan
New SaRun Pictures added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: alishba45   Replies: 197   Views: 53704

alishba45 197 53704 26 May 2013 at 9:36pm by cool_zephyr
Ishita's VMs: NEW pg 30 Tere bin Nahin lagda

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: aa123.80   Replies: 255   Views: 24280

aa123.80 255 24280 05 October 2012 at 8:35am by BarunDiwani
TOI: Prime Time Switch -- Sarun

2 3 4

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 24   Views: 8850

Armu4eva 24 8850 08 January 2012 at 2:42pm by SWEEBILLI
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT EPISODE & HOT SARUN

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 8   Views: 4859

mahamluvsbs 8 4859 07 December 2011 at 9:28pm by .Mandy.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index