Do you care to see SARUN on TOP? Then peep in - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Keep posting comments guys!! Please, support us to keep SARUN on TOP!! it takes only 2 min to post comments!! 

Plz Keep Posting comments twice a day on Sarun Profile, not only on BARUN or only on Sanaya! Please post comments on BOTH profiles! SARUN deserve to be on TOP!!   👏 👏 👏

Profile link:
Barun
:   http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

Sanayahttp://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/   
Keep posting comments guys!! Please, support us to keep SARUNon TOP!! it takes only 2 min to post comments! We are getting VERY less comments on Sanaya's profile, her RANKis in DANGER!!

Sanaya's comments are very less.Sanaya's rank is in DANGER
Arshians, post your comments for her too, view Sanaya profile again & again otherwise next week she will lose her Rank

Originally posted by Deval21

I know yaarrr.. he looks super duper HOT!! 😍
I can understand ur feelings...Sautwa jo hu! 😉
you know I screamed when they were looking at each other at this movement!! Also, when he came back and spoke against Dadi- He was like SO WHAT..( when dadi was telling anaji about pics album) I was like one pappi for that ( in our SIL's style 😉😆) ohhh god I am deffo gonna get mad...!!

😆
plz comment on both Barun and Sanaya, do not comment only on one of them...

Please keep posting comments!! It will take only 2 minutes to post comments!
COMMENT ON BOTH BARUN & SANAYA 

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Avni- 😉 😆 😆
Neel- Yes my dear...Ab rishta banaya hai to Jhelna to padega na ( Janam Janam Ka Sath)
🤣😆😆

Guys SARUN doesn't have Buzz article this week, plus Sanaya is behind in comments!!
Plz comment more, and view SARUN's profile, pic and biography again and again...

Plz comment on both Barun and Sanaya!!!