Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww,romance in the air..! Superb romantic episode.awsome expressions by both. Thanks Tanu. Deba beautiful caps. Rabz lovelly poem.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Tanuji

So, i see you are a fan ot SRKπŸ˜ƒ

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post..tanu ji, wow! The episode just beautiful shot romantic moment of ashni.. Ashu ws @ his romantic best.. Nidhi totally sparkled in her romantic close moves.. Ashni were totally rapchik.. Full marks to them... A PAISA VASOOL episode...
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanuji for update. I fully agree with your Thots. A  beautiful romantic episode. Fantastic acting by SK and KK.
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww what an epi !! full of love n romance β€οΈ loved the whole epi sooo much , specially AshNi's romantic date n dance πŸ˜ it was one of the best epis !!
Our Ashu is sooo romantic yaar !! πŸ˜‰ loved his surprise n all the arrangement's he did πŸ˜ƒ  sooo lovely πŸ˜³ Ashu playing piano n violin !! the hug n forehead KISS ☺️ n then asking Nidhi for the dance πŸ˜³ n then the most awaited moment ( the romantic dance ) πŸ˜ n the rain was like the ice on the cake πŸ˜³ n then both playing the violin together n cute eye locks πŸ˜‰ awww sooo cute !! this scene was a breath taking scene ❀️ i was almost faint  ☺️
n then AshNi's convo was cute n sweet !! but loved the promis that Ashu asked from Nidhi as his b'day gift the most ( main subah jab b apne aanke kolun .. pehle baar tumeh dekun πŸ˜³ aur raat ko jab apne aanke bandh karun .. toh tumeh dekhar hi bandh karun  πŸ˜³ yani har roz mere pehli aur aakhre naza tum par hi hone chahiye  ❀️ ) awww how cute n romantic  ☺️

superb n mind blowing epi πŸ˜ƒ Kittu was looking sooo beautiful n gorgeous as ever  ❀️ n Sharad was looking sooo handsome n charming  ❀️ n both KritSha were looking lovely n adorable together  ❀️ couldnt took my eyes of them  😍 both rocked πŸ‘

cant wait for today's epi !! want more romantic scenes n moments of AshNi πŸ˜³ KritSha & KTLK rockzzz πŸ˜Š

Thnxx Tanu for the awesome update πŸ˜ƒ n deba for the superb n lovely caps πŸ˜³ awww itne sare cute n amazing caps of AshNi  😍  thank u both sooo much πŸ˜‰