Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Ek MR aur Doh Mrs. Bhatnagar Ki Kahani (Page 2)

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I think it is fine to go with this approach! To me Mohan-Ridhima marriage is no real at all... Actually to save her father they shud have just done a marriage drama only... How can we treat this marriage as real marriage when both the bride and groom were not in love with each other! What makes it real marriage? I still don't understand... Just before that marriage even Ridhima hadn't thought of getting married! Its more of an accident to me... Its Ridhima's fault that she started living that lie... How can she even think that she had given up her happiness... when she can't be happy with a person who loves somebody else!!! Can she force Mohan to love her in the name of the accidental marriage! If Mohan's slate had been clean then there cud have been hope for her but he has written all over it with Megha! Then how the hell was there any hope for they living a life in the name of marriage! It wasn't a marriage at all! It was ofcourse a drama performed to save a life... Hope Ridhima understands that really instead of thinking high of herself again! 
It is a real marriage beco'z the rituals were real and Mohan (eventhough under duress) agreed to marry Ridz in full senses, he was even ready to live with Ridz. So, dear Ridz is not at fault here, Mohan is. But, Ridz knows very well that Mohan can never love her and thats the reason she became a good samaritan and promptly returned the MS to Mr.Bhatnagar the following morning and our Mahaan Monu gleefully agreed to it. So in that sense, the marriage is over for Monu...par kyuki hamein twist chahiye, Ridz abhi bhi usse dil se apna pati maanti hai. Yeh sab zaroor writers ne kisi 80's ki movie se uthaya hoga...kitna filmi hai.

Edited by phulwa - 06 August 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

Originally posted by Senpoo

I think it is fine to go with this approach! To me Mohan-Ridhima marriage is no real at all... Actually to save her father they shud have just done a marriage drama only... How can we treat this marriage as real marriage when both the bride and groom were not in love with each other! What makes it real marriage? I still don't understand... Just before that marriage even Ridhima hadn't thought of getting married! Its more of an accident to me... Its Ridhima's fault that she started living that lie... How can she even think that she had given up her happiness... when she can't be happy with a person who loves somebody else!!! Can she force Mohan to love her in the name of the accidental marriage! If Mohan's slate had been clean then there cud have been hope for her but he has written all over it with Megha! Then how the hell was there any hope for they living a life in the name of marriage! It wasn't a marriage at all! It was ofcourse a drama performed to save a life... Hope Ridhima understands that really instead of thinking high of herself again! 
It is a real marriage beco'z the rituals were real and Mohan (eventhough under duress) agreed to marry Ridz in full senses, he was even ready to live with Ridz. So, dear Ridz is not at fault here, Mohan is. But, Ridz knows very well that Mohan can never love her and thats the reason she became a good samaritan and promptly returned the MS to Mr.Bhatnagar the following morning and our Mahaan Monu gleefully agreed to it. So in that sense, the marriage is over for Monu...par kyuki hamein twist chahiye, Ridz abhi bhi usse dil se apna pati maanti hai. Yeh sab zaroor writers ne kisi 80's ki movie se uthaya hoga...kitna filmi hai.

And one fine day Rondi will be back to take "Udhaar ka Sindoor"
totalll 80's era..and then I'll support Rondi, she would still  be his legal wife or legally divorced wife...I am thinking what do they think about such illegal, illogical thought...they think ppl in village watch this crap..No, my aunt who stays in village and widowed at early age, She herself denied to watch this..don't wanna go in that dynamics...she still stays in village and such thoughts of widow-remarriages are still considered bad..So i am not gonna put blame on them..that's how ppl have been conditioned since so long in our country..though in villages and small localities I have heard of lots of illicit relations blossoming between man and woman...I don't mean any kind of re-marriage or love stuff...
Illicit means treachery, false belief in values which does not have any value of humanity or life..

Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 12:43pm
phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
U still think Ridz aur Mohan ka divorce hoga...I dont think so, I said this in one of my posts earlier, yeh sab kuch itna simple nahi ho sakta. I have a strong feeling that Indu or Ridz father might create a scene when they come to know about this marriage, ya phir just before the divorce Megha wil find out that its not a fake marriage...phir start hoga NBT part 3.

pc_pals

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
phulwa it's not real life ... it's just a show) and for me there's no point going through this legal/illegal thing ... they showed minimum - signing divorce papers and Ridz' intention to file them maybe meaning that it is enough for everyone to consider the MR annulled Ermm

and you're right indu or rodz' father may someday create a scene but only because someday the creators of the show may lack ideas how to progress with the story LOL and will go back and revive the old twist

pc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index