India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Ek MR aur Doh Mrs. Bhatnagar Ki Kahani

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Yeh Lo...ab ek aur naya twist, so finally the writers have decided not put the Ridz ghost to death, waise bhi ghost hai toh haunt karne ke liye wapas ayegi zaroor. Toh Mr aur Mrs. Bhatnagar ki so called dilchasp kahani mein jab koi dilchaspi baaki nahi rahegi, TRP aur down hogi, tab phir se ayegi Ridz wapas aur hoga MM ka seperation, aur uske baad shayad leap...ya phir shayad kuch aur.

Since, they have killed the once upon a time beautiful show NBTNMKK they should also change the name of the show... 1 MR aur 2 Mrs. Bhatnagar ki jilted Kahani. Atleast ppl like us will not have any hopeless expectations.

Edited by phulwa - 06 August 2012 at 11:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evrReena4kunal--Hope--DJ..pc_pals-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
this mr & mrs Bhat  are not even legally married lol
and he is going for a honeymoon trip even b4 legalising his marriage???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaReena4kunal--Hope---Swetha-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I can't stop laughing reading the titleROFL

But what you have said is true These were exactly my thoughts when i was seeing tonights episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwa-Swetha-

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

toh serial ka naam phir se change kar dete hain...Mr.Bhatnagar aur Legal/Illegal Mrs.Bhatnagars ka comedy circusLOL, shayaad tab hamein serail dekhne mein zyaada taklif nahi hogi. Waise bhi ab iss serial mein legal/Illegal, logical/Illogical kuch baaki nahi raha.

Edited by phulwa - 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope---Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Aajkal ka dastoor hai live in couples  aisi hi kartein hain...  Aur lagta hai rondi will sneak in too..i read ur spoof.. :) i feel like writing a spoof...do bhatnagarnia aur ek maunhun 
pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Bhooter Bhavishya movie fir se dekh loongi..
aise ghosts se bhidne se achha to ghost ban jaana achha hai !!!!

Edited by passionalive - 06 August 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I think it is fine to go with this approach! To me Mohan-Ridhima marriage is no real at all... Actually to save her father they shud have just done a marriage drama only... How can we treat this marriage as real marriage when both the bride and groom were not in love with each other! What makes it real marriage? I still don't understand... Just before that marriage even Ridhima hadn't thought of getting married! Its more of an accident to me... Its Ridhima's fault that she started living that lie... How can she even think that she had given up her happiness... when she can't be happy with a person who loves somebody else!!! Can she force Mohan to love her in the name of the accidental marriage! If Mohan's slate had been clean then there cud have been hope for her but he has written all over it with Megha! Then how the hell was there any hope for they living a life in the name of marriage! It wasn't a marriage at all! It was ofcourse a drama performed to save a life... Hope Ridhima understands that really instead of thinking high of herself again! 
phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Aajkal ka dastoor hai live in couples  aisi hi kartein hain...  Aur lagta hai rondi will sneak in too..i read ur spoof.. :) i feel like writing a spoof...do bhatnagarnia aur ek maunhun 
Indian laws mein bahut change aaya hai, live in couples are treated on par with married couples if they have been living together for a period of time and the woman in such relationships gets all the rights of a wife, so as of now we can say our Mr.Bhatnagar has one legal wife and one live-in wife...live-in wife sounds better than illegal wife, apni Megha ke liye inta toh karna hi chahiye, from now on I will address Megha as live-in wife.

Edited by phulwa - 06 August 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index