India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-Our Child- (KR FF) part 1a page 6

-swaron- Groupbie
-swaron-
-swaron-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey guys ... i'm new in this forum . i have read so many ff/ss/os ... all of them are just amazing ..so i thought ofwriting my own ff ... hope you all like it :)
Prologue
.I was nervous , nervous to face rey again. I had to tell him.But how?How should i tell him?Would he be mad?Happy maybe?or maybe disappointed? I bite my nails waiting till the boys coming out of the gate .
The doors got open and my breath stocked in my throat. I let it go.A relief. it where two oldies.An old woman and an old man holding each others hand. I thought about it.Would i ever walk with rey like that? Probably not.Not when i tell him this. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets of my pants.
Then the doors open and the fans started screaming. I saw rey i couldn't help but smile. he didn't saw the fans. he run over to me and hugged. i hugged him immediately back,afraid to let him go. he spun me around. he put me down on the floor and kissed me on the cheek. we never liked to kiss when people are around us.
"hey my beauty." he whispered in my ear. i smile and hugged him again " missed me? "" of courseI'vemissed you." i whispered to him. i felt him smile in my neck where he buried his face." can we get a hug too?" vicky's voice asked. i loosed my tightly hug from rey. i didn't want to let him go. i was toafraidto loose him.rey and i let go each other what made me feel terrible inside. i smirked at vicky ."of course you can!" i said and open my arms. vicky walked up to me and hugged me. i laughed when he spun me around ."Easy vicky" rey warned him. i smile and vicky let me go."she's all yours" vicky winked at me. i blushed and smiled.
Rey and i live together. yes he moved out from the house he lived with vicky to live with me. not for much longer i think. we go to our house. we walked in and he let his stuff fall in the hall. he turned to me with cheeky smile. i closed the door and bite my nails.his cheeky smile changed in a frown ."whats up baatcutter?" he asked me putting my chin up with two fingers. i looked away from him . avoiding his eyes ."kriya.. whats wrong?" he asked now with a little more worry and angry in it. he always got a little angry when i'm not telling or avoiding him. just cause there is something i can't tell him."please,let's go sit down" i whispered and walked , without looking at rey, to the couch to the living room."Okay..."he said confused but not asking why can't we talk about it standing. thereason why i wanted to sit down was causeone; he might faint cause of the news Two; i might faint cause of his reaction .
he sit next to me no the couch my hands on my leg and hid hands on it . i luked at my hands and his . he hold my hand tight."tell me what is it kriya, please "he said soft . i couldn't help but a tear escaped from my eye. " don't cry beautiful, what is the problem?" he asked me putting my chin up like he did before ."Okay or you will hate or no you probably will hate me" i said" i'll never hate you " he said . a smile across my face ."now please tell me whats the problem?you didn't cheated on me right?" he asked quickly his eyes widened."no!never!"i said quickly. his eyes formed normal again."Okay.." i said and i took a deep breath ." kriya you can tell me everything,you are scaring me right now" he said . i closed my eyes"i think you will be more scare after the news " i said" what news? " he asked me i open my eyes and looked in his eyes who were full with worries." Of there was a rumor or something its not true,remember?" he kep going" Rey, i'm pregnant" i said to him quickly. he shut up and looked at me . i looked at him .Was he in shock? Was he angry?Was he happy? No emotion on his face."Pre.. Pregnant?" hewhispered. i looked down at my and rey's hands. he didn't get them away all the time." Are you mad?" i asked slowly"Mad?No!How long do you know it" he asked me ."A week ..." i whispered. he mumbledsomething i couldn't hear and i didn't bother what it was."Are you going to leave me now?Breaking up with me?" i asked him and now i looked in his eyes again . those beautiful black eyes i felt in love with 4 years ago .those beautiful black eyes i know for 10 years . those eyes were luking happy."Never!"he said . a smile came across my face."so you.. are'rent angry ,mad or disappointed?" i asked him."Of course not !!" he almost yelled ."I love you. and that little thing inside your belly i love it too." he said i smile when he pinched his finger in my belly . he looked from my belly to me," How long are youpregnant?" he asked me . " two months .." i said" how did you find out you were pregnant?" he asked" i wanted to eat pickles and smelling on pens.." i said he laughed and igiggled."i'm happy kriya."he said i smiled . he kissed my nose."I love you" he saidi" I love you too " i said

p.s.- guys this is to inform you that this ff is not written by me i'm just presenting it as KR's story Smile 

Prologue : page 1 

Edited by -swaron- - 12 August 2012 at 2:57am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29shivani12345678rimssssssputrinurskreyaD3kriyansh4everarsha_luverarushiiiarchu395aashima.jindalShemliArshasiranistar94grungta11Devilish.Angelkriyansh19DontAskDeepu_kr..Nancy..vaishukarthikarock_ruvienrique305d3_roxGayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYAAnyaa_012Jahnavi_KRASshiksha_03-Snehaa-J-chanStolenKiss.Saumya_D3puja_arshaArShiDelenaShrvz_PoPpYMirageSwaronArShaAngels--RAINA--Crazy4AshViknj_SRKholicsumimitaRadiance.Roxxy47pehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienkritzzz_ArSha-Neethu-yogini64apurva100HR-DMG4lifeenriqueHimu_arshapallavi.14kuhu_Arshacrazyskyluv_arsha-FrozenRain-The007ShivaniKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeanjali22Black_StoneBorn2Dancebluelashes-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-Endurance-PyaariBhootni-

CHOCOLATEKRIYA Goldie
CHOCOLATEKRIYA
CHOCOLATEKRIYA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yippie first one to comment its really an awesome storey please continue it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-swaron-

Himu_arsha IF-Rockerz
Himu_arsha
Himu_arsha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Nice 
Continue
Pm me plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-swaron-

Roxxy47 IF-Rockerz