India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Vs Raizadas/Maliks

Don2mushkil Newbie
Don2mushkil
Don2mushkil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

So far all I have read is how Khushi's character has been the long suffering, no backbone, abused, bechari nari    etc, etc, etc.  ' all absolute nonsense!

Khushi is the backbone of this story.  She rights every wrong and is responsible for everyone's happiness.  She is absolutely vital to the disfunctional Raizada parivaar. She is like Batman who brings peace and stability to Gotham city at his own expense. 

So far I have only read how Arnav has affected her life, let me now turn the tables and show you how she has been responsible for being  the eye of the storm in ASR's life:

1.       His most important Fashion Show at the Sheesh Mahal was sabotaged by Khushi who blundered in and ruined it.  This set the stage for her to enter Arnav's  life and turn it upside down.

2.       His well-kept secret ' Lavania ' was revealed to naniji by Khushi and she managed to bring Lavania into Shantivan and into Arnav's life.  Yet she was responsible for their break up when both Lavania and Arnav realized that Khushi was the reason they could never be together.

3.       He was finally ready to admit to her that he has feelings for her, but he finds her in an embrace with his jijaji and she completely shatters his world ' she pauses a threat to his sister's happiness and also breaks his heart.

4.       He was forced to marry her to save the situation and had to struggle between hating and loving her'.yet Khushi managed to win everyone's heart s and managed to wipe that fateful memory from everyone's minds.

5.       He was kidnapped, no one realized except Khushi who was also responsible to rescue him.  Arnav admits his love for Khushi but then the whole Shyam truth comes out and shatters the whole Raizada family who holds Khushi responsible,  although Arnav stands by her , he can't ignore everyone else's pain.

6.       Now comes another milestone in Arnav's life, entry of his paternal grandmother and again Khushi is the middle of the storm that is about to blow up. I also suspect that there is going to be a rift between Anjali and Arnav,

Khushi and Arnav are meant to be together,  the Raizada's need Khushi's brand of righteousness to erase all the pain and suffering of this family.  I don't think Khushi needs our pity, I think Khushi requires our admiration at this special ability she has to right all wrongs.

Let us sit back and watch her work her magic all over again but this time with Arnav right besides her.

Edited by Don2mushkil - 06 August 2012 at 11:53am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top