Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Breaking News OMG! OMG! (Page 64)

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Hello Sudha nd zenjoeSmile

Hey Annie! Hope your health is fine now. I guess I have already told you while commenting on your posts that I LOVE your writing style. Quite a lyrical way of saying what you have toSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsenigma17FairyLiquidSoap

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Hi Annie.  How are you.  Hope you are doing good,  If I remember correctly, you were a little under the weather last week.
BTW, I replied to your post about the language and not sure if you saw it.  I think it probably might be the first time I might have come out as if I disagreed with you.  Please forgive me if it sounded like that.
Hi Sudha I am still suffering with tonsilitis , thank you for asking

Never apologise for an opinion that is different to mine
That is part of  what our thread is all about
Freedom to express and not feel hounded for it nor feeling bad about it
Anyway you are an 'old' hat on our home thread
Should know me by now
Thank you for taking the time out to respond

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Dancing

For each and every one of you my friends who made this thread a great success my heartfelt thanks it would not have been this entertaining and flourishing were it not for all your fantastic gifs contributions and incredible sense of humor

For those of you who cheerfully took up cudgels on my behalf I salute and thank you

In case I have missed out on acknowledging any of the replies truly sorry and unintentional the speed of the thread simply overwhelmed me and keeping up was a herculean task which I gave up half way and decided to read and laugh only

Most folks know me as being quite serious so it was real lovely feeling to see the response to my post and again I owe the accomplishment to all of you for I stink at witty rejoinders

Added bonus turned Dazzler without any idea I was nearing that milestone and what better way than in the company of great people like you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!PartyPartyParty
You IF-Dazzler
Then again you have always dazzledDancingDancingDancing
thanks annie
you always have a knack to make me feel good and that is why i always pay that tribute to you that you have always made a difference with your words and let me not go maudlin now
Swathi its my pleasure to have 'met' you in our 'other' home and made a friend of you
Its my honour
You are one very special lady
I must apologise for not always responding to your posts as work has me bound hand and foot
The rest of the time I seem to sleep for the world and his wife!
now you have gone emotional on me sniff but jokes aside i guess we all bonded in a way we never thought possible and both the homes yours and the other will always be a sanctuary to me
and one i feel so comfortable in
dont worry i too have been guilty of the same plenty of times and between friends it hardly matters

SeerialLoopsenigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by zenjoe

Hey Annie! Hope your health is fine now. I guess I have already told you while commenting on your posts that I LOVE your writing style. Quite a lyrical way of saying what you have toSmile
Thank you for such kind words
I am glad you are able to enjoy and pontificate on our home thread
Please do so and have some funSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Dancing

For each and every one of you my friends who made this thread a great success my heartfelt thanks it would not have been this entertaining and flourishing were it not for all your fantastic gifs contributions and incredible sense of humor

For those of you who cheerfully took up cudgels on my behalf I salute and thank you

In case I have missed out on acknowledging any of the replies truly sorry and unintentional the speed of the thread simply overwhelmed me and keeping up was a herculean task which I gave up half way and decided to read and laugh only

Most folks know me as being quite serious so it was real lovely feeling to see the response to my post and again I owe the accomplishment to all of you for I stink at witty rejoinders

Added bonus turned Dazzler without any idea I was nearing that milestone and what better way than in the company of great people like you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!PartyPartyParty
You IF-Dazzler
Then again you have always dazzledDancingDancingDancing
thanks annie
you always have a knack to make me feel good and that is why i always pay that tribute to you that you have always made a difference with your words and let me not go maudlin now
Swathi its my pleasure to have 'met' you in our 'other' home and made a friend of you
Its my honour
You are one very special lady
I must apologise for not always responding to your posts as work has me bound hand and foot
The rest of the time I seem to sleep for the world and his wife!
now you have gone emotional on me sniff but jokes aside i guess we all bonded in a way we never thought possible and both the homes yours and the other will always be a sanctuary to me
and one i feel so comfortable in
dont worry i too have been guilty of the same plenty of times and between friends it hardly matters
So relieved to hear you say that. Thank youHug
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Wait, I'm confused. I thought this was a funny post but I'm reading all these comments by people who find it offensive. Is this meant to be offensive or funny? And which segment are you guys talking about?
zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zenjoe

Christ!! FLS, this thread is running beyond 60 pages?!! I am SO glad people on this forum still have some sense of humour left in them to make such posts a hit. I am sorry couldn't manage time beyond 22 pages but would surely read up; this one is a LAUGH RIOT! LOL

Thanks for the laughs!Hug

P.S. Many congratulations on being a Dazzler now Smile

thanks zenjoe and it is a laugh riot
the people in this thread have an incredible sense of humor and all i i did yesterday and today was laugh it was quite embarassing in the office to keep a straight face and not burst out into laughter at some of the responses UBR and Vibha had a thing going for a while and if i did not have to go for a meeting i would have probably lost itLOL
it is worth a read when the mood is down and you want some cheering as some of the comments have been truly outrageous my tummy insides and outsides are still aching from laughing
and thanks even i forgot i was up for promotion so was very surprised and happy

I laughed out loud at the whole drama of who is the biggest fangurl!LOL From being a 7ft, 210lb hulk to tattooing BS's name and sporting a mehendiROFL Too cool ...would read up further.
Thanks a ton for making this thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsenigma17FairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Swathi,
There is a reason I am posting this in green color.
I will leave it to you to figure it out.
Your post crossed 50 pages last night and today Your post has crossed 510 replies.
Now why would I post that in Green color.
Tells Tells.

Edited by stafhtad - 07 August 2012 at 6:44am

enigma17FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top