Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Swathi darling
Thank you for making me laugh
This is a fabulous post
I have to admit to one itsy bitsy teensy thing...BS probably could teach Beckham a thing or two!!!
About football I mean!!
And maybe just maybe not to wear his wife's underwear and tell the world and his wife about his quirky and weird  habits!!!

Censored..already He misses kisses and taekwondo poses..let him play some football...Big smile
Oh my giddy aunt!!! I have just read your reply!LOLLOLLOL
That highlighted comment was not aimed at BS but DB!!!
Apparently he has laid claim to wearing his wife's underwear!
It must be on his head!
Comparatively speaking she is a tad smaller than him
In future I will do my utmost to clarify my commentsEmbarrassed
annieSmile i am just catching up with some of the replies i missed so glad i was able to track yours thanks to you
i guess not all are football friendlyLOL 
some have also believed i have written the truthROFL
well becks and ronaldo can have a great time together since ronny baby also loves wearing pink undies and painting his nails and ashley cole can take some pointers
SwathiSmile I am afraid I am a football numpty
I loathe the game and its over indulged and over rated players
I think I maybe in the minority
I am a rugby follower
Love that sport

Becks and Ronaldo ...what can I say?
Becks lost his impetus ever since the Americans got hold of him
Ronaldo ...never knew he was into wearing pink underwearLOL
Oh my
Ashley Cole simply cannot keep his underwear on long enough be it pink ones or black onesLOLLOLLOL

So my friend have you had lots of screaming BS fans threatening to rampage the football field dragging our darling back to the closet of IPKKND land?
This is such a hoot of a post
Thank you

annie some think balotelli and him are really friends and becks is his mentor some think he can do both and others think he will finish playing footsie before becoming a footie and a few dream even bigger
now i am the one left sucking a lollipopLOL
annie it has been a laugh riot never expected it to be so and mostly because of the people in the thread i am not exactly known for my wit and witty liners

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

For each and every one of you my friends who made this thread a great success my heartfelt thanks it would not have been this entertaining and flourishing were it not for all your fantastic gifs contributions and incredible sense of humor

For those of you who cheerfully took up cudgels on my behalf I salute and thank you

In case I have missed out on acknowledging any of the replies truly sorry and unintentional the speed of the thread simply overwhelmed me and keeping up was a herculean task which I gave up half way and decided to read and laugh only

Most folks know me as being quite serious so it was real lovely feeling to see the response to my post and again I owe the accomplishment to all of you for I stink at witty rejoinders

Added bonus turned Dazzler without any idea I was nearing that milestone and what better way than in the company of great people like you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeSeerialLoopsenigma17

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Sudha Big smile
loved your synopsis and you
you were in your element

SeerialLoops

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Swathi darling
Thank you for making me laugh
This is a fabulous post
I have to admit to one itsy bitsy teensy thing...BS probably could teach Beckham a thing or two!!!
About football I mean!!
And maybe just maybe not to wear his wife's underwear and tell the world and his wife about his quirky and weird  habits!!!

Censored..already He misses kisses and taekwondo poses..let him play some football...Big smile
Oh my giddy aunt!!! I have just read your reply!LOLLOLLOL
That highlighted comment was not aimed at BS but DB!!!
Apparently he has laid claim to wearing his wife's underwear!
It must be on his head!
Comparatively speaking she is a tad smaller than him
In future I will do my utmost to clarify my commentsEmbarrassed
annieSmile i am just catching up with some of the replies i missed so glad i was able to track yours thanks to you
i guess not all are football friendlyLOL 
some have also believed i have written the truthROFL
well becks and ronaldo can have a great time together since ronny baby also loves wearing pink undies and painting his nails and ashley cole can take some pointers
SwathiSmile I am afraid I am a football numpty
I loathe the game and its over indulged and over rated players
I think I maybe in the minority
I am a rugby follower
Love that sport

Becks and Ronaldo ...what can I say?
Becks lost his impetus ever since the Americans got hold of him
Ronaldo ...never knew he was into wearing pink underwearLOL
Oh my
Ashley Cole simply cannot keep his underwear on long enough be it pink ones or black onesLOLLOLLOL

So my friend have you had lots of screaming BS fans threatening to rampage the football field dragging our darling back to the closet of IPKKND land?
This is such a hoot of a post
Thank you

annie some think balotelli and him are really friends and becks is his mentor some think he can do both and others think he will finish playing footsie before becoming a footie and a few dream even bigger
now i am the one left sucking a lollipopLOL
annie it has been a laugh riot never expected it to be so and mostly because of the people in the thread i am not exactly known for my wit and witty liners
Now now Swathi are you going to totally and utterly devastate and disillusion me by telling him our darling is not really in the same league and friends with Balotelli and Becks?Cry
The man is God!
Oh my my I am upset now that he a failure as a footie player of such magnitude

Never never undermine your posts ,they are brilliant and with substance and this one simply takes the cake for its humour!
And pink underwears!!!
And wives' underwears!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
woww thts great newzz!!
but its not gud if u dont want him to achieve all tht success n recognition!!!
your not a true fan then!!!
plzzz just get it into your mind tht barun also wants to achieve more success just like every other person!!
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Dancing

For each and every one of you my friends who made this thread a great success my heartfelt thanks it would not have been this entertaining and flourishing were it not for all your fantastic gifs contributions and incredible sense of humor

For those of you who cheerfully took up cudgels on my behalf I salute and thank you

In case I have missed out on acknowledging any of the replies truly sorry and unintentional the speed of the thread simply overwhelmed me and keeping up was a herculean task which I gave up half way and decided to read and laugh only

Most folks know me as being quite serious so it was real lovely feeling to see the response to my post and again I owe the accomplishment to all of you for I stink at witty rejoinders

Added bonus turned Dazzler without any idea I was nearing that milestone and what better way than in the company of great people like you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!PartyPartyParty
You IF-Dazzler
Then again you have always dazzledDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

FLS ji ki Jai Ho !!!
If this is what you call at "stink at witty rejoinders"  I will consider myself stink at wit too.  Because I am quite witty.Tongue
Hahahahahaha !!

BTW, go see the new SBS on mute.  And think of the following.
he is going away to play football and Kushi is trying to convince him not to.
Just watch and imagine.  !!!

FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top