Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Breaking News OMG! OMG! (Page 59)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Well first things first i am kicking myself  thinking why the hell i didn't see this superb post before!!!1

Ah i wish its stickied!!!!

Will come back soon for my pontificzations here!!!

Regards
A sincere ASR phangirr who is sure this is appreciation post of ASR

BTW what is Bend it like Beckham a place in US????

I see only BS serials i mean Barun Sobti serials...My TV and i exist only for this reason and for increasing the TRPS!!!

Hiya SreeHug

No I am the biggest BS phangurl dont you know lovie...OMG OMG how can you not???LOLLOL

He is the only reason I am breathing...

oh no i do not agree with you do you know i bought a new TV and also DTH and spend aroung 300 bucks (i tend to exaggerate!!!) so that i watch the serial...and even i f i am not in  home or i cannot watch the serial i leave the TV on for TRPS!!!

Its the bestest serial you know!!! and I am the biggest fan and i watch it only for him!!

I want a hubbylike ASR so i force my hubby to watch it become like him!!! so now tell me who is greater???

bolo bolo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28MrDarcyfanKookiemonster.shinchan.

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

oh no i do not agree with you do you know i bought a new TV and also DTH and spend aroung 300 bucks (i tend to exaggerate!!!) so that i watch the serial...and even i f i am not in  home or i cannot watch the serial i leave the TV on for TRPS!!!

Its the bestest serial you know!!! and I am the biggest fan and i watch it only for him!!

I want a hubbylike ASR so i force my hubby to watch it become like him!!! so now tell me who is greater???

bolo bolo

I have aready traded my hubby with an BS lookalike dont you know??thats whySobti's  body double is missing lately...we are on our honey moon period and to win me back my hubby and all his family member are fan of Barun...

And if that wasnt enough...I just bought a house in india and only have TV there on Star Plus and it is on continously and with a generator so electricity issues so that the TRP's will be high always and I have left my job and I am on the net voting voting and voting just so BS can be on TOP...

Beat that one sweetheartLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster.shinchan.

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Just saw the new sbs segment.Love their closeness a lot  but again all this should happen at right time after redemption .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Just saw the new sbs segment.Love their closeness a lot  but again all this should happen at right time after redemption .

Who is listening though???the writers of the show are busy on twitter twating so what can we do?

Kookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Who is listening though???the writers of the show are busy on twitter twating so what can we do?

I just console myself by promising myself that if ever i see any women in real life  being supressed i would make sure( whatever in my limits) that she fights that against opression of men.
I will ask women not to make Khushi role model at all
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

bolo bolo

I have aready traded my hubby with an BS lookalike dont you know??thats whySobti's  body double is missing lately...we are on our honey moon period and to win me back my hubby and all his family member are fan of Barun...

And if that wasnt enough...I just bought a house in india and only have TV there on Star Plus and it is on continously and with a generator so electricity issues so that the TRP's will be high always and I have left my job and I am on the net voting voting and voting just so BS can be on TOP...

Beat that one sweetheartLOLLOLLOL
Oh dear god, I can't laugh anymore. 
I am eating my lunch and laughing at the same time.
Onlookers think I am mad to stare at my IPAD  and laugh after every 2 seconds.
After having the worst day at office , I just needed this thread to laugh my ass off.
Great going girls.

MrDarcyfan

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i just peeped in to check how far this has gone... 
nd OMG u guys r jobless ROFL
neways, let the best 'fan' win!  LOL 

..Zenny..

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I just console myself by promising myself that if ever i see any women in real life  being supressed i would make sure( whatever in my limits) that she fights that against opression of men.
I will ask women not to make Khushi role model at all

and i pray that men do not become like Arnav and and women who are cheated by their good for nothing hubby do not become like Anjali!!

Khusi's we can manage as if given a good life i know she will know to live...but Arnav and Anjali...well one wants to ruin everybody else and thinks he is god or god's gift and the other wants the gods' gift all to herself to use as she wishes and they call it love!!1

Any way why bother about love or iss pathetic pyaat ko kya naam doon as long BS appears anywhere else on screen!!! Planning to petition Star Gold to telecast "Main nahi hoon Mrs bright"
on the day of its release!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-SI-KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top