India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Breaking News OMG! OMG! (Page 52)

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LMAO! Twenty pages I missed! Good to see the thread still running!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Dear FairyLiquidSoap,

God! and I thought I had all the breaking news here!!

WEll its naughty of you to hold back on the Drogba Dinner though. 

Drogba is so happy to be the closest to BS. He's mentioned in his last interview in the Ivory Coast Fraternite Matin that being in China he and Sobti are absolute neighbours!!
And his latest tweet says..."Dinner with Barun on the Tibetan Table. Bless him for guiding me well thru the Oriental spread. Followed by jammin with old friends. Now thats what I call a rocking Friendship day :-D"

Buzz is, they spent the night discussing reasons for Spain's early ouster from the Olympics video conferencing with Villa, Puyol, Figo, Aragones from spain. The French legend's son being a junior talent in Spain, Zidane too chipped in from his villa.

Pssst...the biggest secret, Christiano Ronaldo's texting BS with a lot of 'What The's and 'How Dare you's.. 
Apparently the Portugese Captain's been losing phangurls to BS and has lost out to the Indian on the last survey by L'Equipe. Wink

Now he wants learn the technique of Sobti-smoulder!! Seems next big thing after the sweep!!Wink

Edited by Moontide - 06 August 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-DrwhoJayneEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsboyznakaLIKEDMGSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Dammit I missed Swathi's thread until it got to 52 pages! This is why I love this girl...such a refreshing, witty and amusing post...I thoroughly enjoyed reading the thread and all the responses in it, you guys are all hilarious!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsboyznakasbk2FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Dammit I missed Swathi's thread until it got to 52 pages! This is why I love this girl...such a refreshing, witty and amusing post...I thoroughly enjoyed reading the thread and all the responses in it, you guys are all hilarious!
Finally agayee Priyanka ji.
Since swathi is not there and since she abnonded the ship, let me thank you on my behalfTongueWink
BTW, when are you going to make a post that I can piggy back on again.  Vibs made one and I ranted my heart out in that one.
And today after the episode, I was hoping you would make one.  Because I know you love Dadi.  But I can forgive you for getting distracted by this old OMG news.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Swathi...blrppp ermmm blrppp..what ...did u dip in to your whiskey girl...or is me that has not had enough...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsboyznakaFairyLiquidSoap

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Finally agayee Priyanka ji.
Since swathi is not there and since she abnonded the ship, let me thank you on my behalfTongueWink
BTW, when are you going to make a post that I can piggy back on again.  Vibs made one and I ranted my heart out in that one.
And today after the episode, I was hoping you would make one.  Because I know you love Dadi.  But I can forgive you for getting distracted by this old OMG news.

Hii Sudha, so lovely to see you here! Hug  
I'm glad I was able to catch this thread where all my favorite people are...I need to check out Vibs thread next! Wink 
I'm too uninspired by the crap they are dishing out right now to put down my thoughts in a rant. Dadi...the less said about the pathetic excuse of a woman, the better. I'll wait till the end of the week to see how much further Khushi is disrespected and then I'll make a thread to rant with you my dear! Till then, I'll enjoy this awesome thread!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
okay i am going to read all the comment later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Swathi...blrppp ermmm blrppp..what ...did u dip in to your whiskey girl...or is me that has not had enough...
Kanhaji I mean Kanahji I mean Khanaji

Read this to know what happened.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top