ChurailMukhi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Buahahahahahahaah! LOL

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

ROFL...  LOL

I come back 30 pages later and this thread is a riot...Thanks for all the laughs ;) * continues snickering*

Swathi this a new avatar im seeing you in...is it Sarcastic Devi... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeSeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLa.shinchan.

ra123 Groupbie
ra123
ra123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Seriously don't know which "reported" is serious and which one is fake, but very entertaining indeed. I am gonna monitor the thread for the "this user has been banned temporarily" message...

Unfortunately I stopped following soccer a long time ago, so baggios and zidanes make more sense... But i get the drift ... Oh yea hotwa leaving Cry

Btw p.s.
I do love BS Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xnedraLIKEDMG

Myneni Groupbie
Myneni
Myneni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

<font color="#FF0066">Call me naive...but I don't get the purpose of this post...it's a little ambiguous...
But there is one thing I would like to say...
This post might be sarcastic or humor filled...there is no problem in that...it's your choice what is it that you want to post...nobody is stopping you from writing anything...
I am not going to defend Barun because apparently a lot of people have a problem with that...defending Barun or loving him or looking up to him is termed a crime these days...and I just don't understand why...and this has been happening a lot these days...
There are posts which say 'Barun is not GOD', 'There is something beyond Barun in the world' and that we are crazy fan girls who defend him and love him. I don't understand the purpose behind those posts and views.
If people expect to take sarcasm or criticism against actors lightly then why can't those people accept our love for Barun...
Is it fair?
Everybody has a life and opinion of their own...who to love and who to defend is one's own choice...
I cringe when people ask why we love Barun to such an extent..
Well, that's our choice and not something to be questioned about..
P.S. I am sorry if my tone was rude...but it's not what I meant to sound like...
This is what I had to say in general reading all the comments...I am not pin pointing your post in particular...I have nothing against it...

Manal <3

</font>

Thanks for a cogent and clear post. This is what is called dialog. ie. two people speak with civility and seek to understand the other persons points of view.

The issue is not that fans absolutely love and adore Barun. Its alright to love him and be a fan. After all, people like us who make posts here are here because we are still watching the show, right.

The issue is when someone is not allowed to speak anything, and I mean, absolutely anything against the character or the actor. I am not talking about bashing, rather, I am talking about things such as , lets say
a. today i did not like barun's acting or
b. today asr's behavior towards khushi was xyz
c. i think they killed asr's characterization

etc etc etc

any or all of the above ends up labeled as bashers. Just like folksdon'tlike to be labeled as blind fans, othersdon'twish to be labeled as bashers or feminists or nari morcha etc etc etc

When folks read a post there are three choices
a. ignore
b. respond with a counter pov (like you did here)
c. report if it breaks forum rules

other than that, we should all allow others to continue the way they wish to enjoy the show and its characters.

I hope i am making sense.
    I tried to understand u but still I am not liking , how can anybody have fun making fun of others . Apart from blind fans there are fans of Barun sobti who love him for his best things .sarcasam on show and with characters now and then is good ,but why the actor that too in a place where is adored. I just didnt understood coz I belived it's not fun that should matter always but also what kind of fun we r having. I tried to choose option ignore the post. But choose to say it. I may be wrong as I am not good in understanding sarcasm and fun in it that. I feel like saying this so I said.no intensions to hurt anybody here .if I did I am sorry .

-Manal.A-crazzyhrt

xnedra Groupbie
xnedra
xnedra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

THIS IS A PATHETIC POST! WHAT DO YOU WANT HUH?

HOW DARE YOU MAKE PHUN OF SEXY HOTWA!

GO GET A LIFE!!

WE ALL DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN WHEN HE KICKED THAT BALL WITH HIS PRECIOUS FOOT. WE CRIED BUCKETS OF TEARS BECAUSE THE BALL MIGHT HAVE HURT HIS BIG TOE.

WE WANT HIM TO KICK KHUSHI JUST LIKE THAT

WE ARE TRUE PHANS OF HIM DO YOU GET IT?

OMG OMG I FAINTED. HE'S SO TALENTED AND HOTTT. HE'S MY DREAM MAN. I WANT TO MARRY HIM. 

IM DEAD. *DROOLS*

TM, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU R BANNED FROM IF.

REPORTED!

oh my godd!! ClapClap ur absolutely ryt!!! n by d way i just hope dat d cvs atleast make sure dat he does not get interrupted during his kickng session- wen he kicks khushi just lyk dat ball!!EmbarrassedBlushingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
You are funny and crazy as well :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Lol, what is this? :S
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
swathi ..actually i read your post first when u posted in the morning and not a single comment was there...
i could not get your post on first reading..LOL

suddenly what inspired u to make this post???

Sweep it like SobtiROFL

LadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top