Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Breaking News OMG! OMG! (Page 48)

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
OH NO!!!  He can't leave!!! 

How do we stop him!?!  Should we call StarPlus and bother them incessantly!?!  Should we send nasty threatening email to that Soccer player telling him to keep his grubby hands off our man!?!   Maybe we should even create multiple twitter accounts and go bananas on all the other actors from IPKKND for not keeping Barun in check.  

Those horrible people!!!  I think this all started when they left my poor beautiful Barun out of that 300th episode cake cutting pic!!!  I knew I should have gone a bit more postal on them than I did...  Now look what's happened!!!  Cry

Can't even keep a straight face as I'm typing all this out... ROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4moonlight99nonasiDrwhoEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaLIKEDMG.shinchan.

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

LOL. Sorry I am late. Kabhi kabhi kaam bhi karna padta hai. Big smile

I really don't give a shit (like the rest of my country!) about soccer. Now, if you told me Sobti's straight drives were straighter than Sachin's or Sobti's straight left was more punishing than Mary Kom's ( Hail Mary, btw!) then I might take notice. 

In any case. Sobti can do anything but remember people, there's only one Superstar. And his name is well, SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH.Bol diya. 

@ bold, how dare you promote any other actor here????AngryLOL( yeah, contradictory emoticons,I know...)
BS is the 1 and wonly...Big smile
You're a true basher, hater, whatever...

Excuse me...SUPERSTAR is not an actor. He is well, SUPERSTAR. Sobti is not even a fly in Superstar's non-sticky ointment. Sobti is not even the ash that falls from SUPERSTAR's cigarette as he flips it casually from his mouth. Sobti is a mere atom. SUPERSTAR has a sub-atomic particle named after him...yeah people...The GOD particle. Eat your heart out Sobti-ites! 

You're on the wrong thread! go make one praising your SUPERSTAR...

Btw, @ red,ROFLROFLROFL
( Because 1 emoticon wasn't enough)

How dare you tell me where to post about SUPERSTAR! SUPERSTAR is everywhere. He needs no separate post. He is the Sun and Sobti is the place where the sun don't shine, OK! 

You go watch lamp and wick..you no-sex-no-passion serial lover. Oh wait, you already did. It aired at 8pm today. LOL

*wipes tears of mirth*
Its so hard to keep up with the pretense for longLOL
@ blue,ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiDrwhoSeerialLoopsmadmaxineLadyLaLa

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Originally posted by Evocative

I was late to the party and tried to keep up but finally gave up on page 25 and skipped to the last page. Phew! this thread is a spamfest.Big smile

If I had seen this earlier, my chances of achieving the elusive gold colour within a month would have doubled up!! Now I'm to sleepy to contribute to the TRP's.
Ouch

It is the power of The Supreme Power, the one and only BS...

Forget TRPs, sleep and dream of feet and balls and BS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaLIKEDMG

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

I was late to the party and tried to keep up but finally gave up on page 25 and skipped to the last page. Phew! this thread is a spamfest.Big smile

If I had seen this earlier, my chances of achieving the elusive gold colour within a month would have doubled up!! Now I'm to sleepy to contribute to the TRP's.
Ouch

Sure sure ManjuLOL

All hail to the mighty Sobti!!

@all 'bashers' dignifying this thread: Hail karna hai to karo. BasWink

Chalo,I'm out now. bye bye!

Edited by Evocative - 06 August 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoopsLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by stafhtad

Ok.
Let me summarize.
BS football playing days are here.
Coaches and world renowned players want him, need him.  He will be the main lead and David Bechamji is the parallel lead.
While doing IPKKND and shooting for Mr Right and kicking for fake madrid, hotwa will be waxed int oa faux statue next to Hercules and Hulk and making them twitch like Shyamu.
Then comes Rajnikant spouting enna rascala and by that time, hotwa started a new business and wanted to make hay while the sun sweats and started to vest his money in vestoria secrets.
Few fan gurls have gone tattoeocrazy and are using their hands as the new social media and this trend is catching on.  Wonder what I should get on one of my fingers, the longest one.
In between, there were some bursts of genuine dazzling moments all thanks to and for Swathi.

I have nothing better to do, so sush !!!!!

How can you forget the statue of BS? Remember he was to be sculpted in nothing but the most expensive marble from Italy.. (no wax for him because he is too hot for it) and kept at the Louvre ...

Please send me Rajnikanth's  telephone number.. I need an angrakshak posting on this thread.. LOL
La !
Let me type this slowly  TongueWink
Hotwa is so hot.  You can start chiseling a rock or a marble or a diamond into him, but once the look almost real statue comes to be, it will melt into a puddle.  Did we just not decide hotwas is so hot, he is the reason for global warming.  Did we not conclude hotwa is so hot, the sun is sweating.  Now how can a rock resemble him without melting away into obliviion.
With that addressed.
Rajnikanths telephone number is available only if you can guess it correctly.

We can keep hotwa's statue in a well air-conditioned room..  that should be the solution... we need to capture hotwa's hotness for prosperity of future generations.. we cannot let it go waste... LOL

how hard is it to guess rajnikanth's number..? each digit  has to be somewhere between 0 & 9 ... How many digits does a telephone number of Chennai have? LOL 

When I have hotwa's number I dont need a Rajni-cant
to protect me.. heard he has bad vision.. by the time he identifies the bullet and does something to it .. I will be dead..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy-go-luckySeerialLoops.shinchan.

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Ouch

Sure sure ManjuLOL

Hear Hear!

Ok Good night and really sweet dreams!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeSeerialLoops

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Haha LOL no way...he won't leave IPKKND! 
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Ouch

Sure sure ManjuLOL

Good night..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeMentalExotica

Go to top