Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Originally posted by madmaxine

LOL. Sorry I am late. Kabhi kabhi kaam bhi karna padta hai. Big smile

I really don't give a shit (like the rest of my country!) about soccer. Now, if you told me Sobti's straight drives were straighter than Sachin's or Sobti's straight left was more punishing than Mary Kom's ( Hail Mary, btw!) then I might take notice. 

In any case. Sobti can do anything but remember people, there's only one Superstar. And his name is well, SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH.Bol diya. 

@ bold, how dare you promote any other actor here????AngryLOL( yeah, contradictory emoticons,I know...)
BS is the 1 and wonly...Big smile
You're a true basher, hater, whatever...

Excuse me...SUPERSTAR is not an actor. He is well, SUPERSTAR. Sobti is not even a fly in Superstar's non-sticky ointment. Sobti is not even the ash that falls from SUPERSTAR's cigarette as he flips it casually from his mouth. Sobti is a mere atom. SUPERSTAR has a sub-atomic particle named after him...yeah people...The GOD particle. Eat your heart out Sobti-ites! 

You're on the wrong thread! go make one praising your SUPERSTAR...

Btw, @ red,ROFLROFLROFL
( Because 1 emoticon wasn't enough)

( Because 1 emoticon wasn't enough)

^^I see Happy Go Lucky has learned that from the best Wink

#ProudMoment

Thanks teacherji, for the acknowledgement...LOL
Btw, I hope you don't mind me using your famous lines...Embarrassed
If you do, let me know, won't use themSmile

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 06 August 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganSeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Ok.
Let me summarize.
BS football playing days are here.
Coaches and world renowned players want him, need him.  He will be the main lead and David Bechamji is the parallel lead.
While doing IPKKND and shooting for Mr Right and kicking for fake madrid, hotwa will be waxed int oa faux statue next to Hercules and Hulk and making them twitch like Shyamu.
Then comes Rajnikant spouting enna rascala and by that time, hotwa started a new business and wanted to make hay while the sun sweats and started to vest his money in vestoria secrets.
Few fan gurls have gone tattoeocrazy and are using their hands as the new social media and this trend is catching on.  Wonder what I should get on one of my fingers, the longest one.
In between, there were some bursts of genuine dazzling moments all thanks to and for Swathi.

I have nothing better to do, so sush !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiEXPELLIARMUSLadyLaLa

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
So what will happen to IPKKND now? I am terrified and scared he will leave acting for football please say it isn't so.

It isn't so.

Edited by Drwho - 06 August 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUSbhanganLadyLaLa

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

alright you lovely people am off to sleep feel free to spam
and laub you all
and thank you for making me laugh so much badly needed by me

weightaminit !!!!!

the captain cannot abandon the ship

you are not a fan

we disown you

twrbh !!!!! tttwwwrrrbbbhhh !!!!Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeHappy-go-luckyDrwhoEXPELLIARMUSLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Ok.
Let me summarize.
Coaches and world renowned players want him, need him.  He will be the main lead and David Bechamji is the parallel lead.
While doing IPKKND and shooting for Mr Right and kicking for fake madrid, hotwa will be waxed int oa faux statue next to Hercules and Hulk and making them twitch like Shyamu.
Then comes Rajnikant spouting enna rascala and by that time, hotwa started a new business and wanted to make hay while the sun sweats and started to vest his money in vestoria secrets.
Few fan gurls have gone tattoeocrazy and are using their hands as the new social media and this trend is catching on.  Wonder what I should get on one of my fingers, the longest one.
In between, there were some bursts of genuine dazzling moments all thanks to and for Swathi.

How can you forget the statue of BS? Remember he was to be sculpted in nothing but the most expensive marble from Italy.. (no wax for him because he is too hot for it) and kept at the Louvre ...

Please send me Rajnikanth's  telephone number.. I need an angrakshak after posting on this thread.. LOL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 06 August 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSeerialLoops

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

I was late to the party and tried to keep up but finally gave up on page 25 and skipped to the last page. Phew! this thread is a spamfest.Big smile

If I had seen this earlier, my chances of achieving the elusive gold colour within a month would have doubled up!! Now I'm to sleepy to contribute to the TRP's.
Ouch

Edited by Evocative - 06 August 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiDrwhoSeerialLoopsLadyLaLa

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by stafhtad

Ok.
Let me summarize.

How can you forget the statue of BS? Remember he was to be sculpted in nothing but the most expensive marble from Italy.. (no wax for him because he is too hot for it) and kept at the Louvre ...

Please send me Rajnikanth's  telephone number.. I need an angrakshak posting on this thread.. LOL
La !
Let me type this slowly  TongueWink
Hotwa is so hot.  You can start chiseling a rock or a marble or a diamond into him, but once the look almost real statue comes to be, it will melt into a puddle.  Did we just not decide hotwas is so hot, he is the reason for global warming.  Did we not conclude hotwa is so hot, the sun is sweating.  Now how can a rock resemble him without melting away into obliviion.
With that addressed.
Rajnikanths telephone number is available only if you can guess it correctly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeHappy-go-luckynonasiDrwhoEXPELLIARMUSLadyLaLa

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Call me naive...but I don't get the purpose of this post...it's a little ambiguous...
But there is one thing I would like to say...
This post might be sarcastic or humor  filled...there is no problem in that...it's your choice what is it that you want to post...nobody is stopping you from writing anything...
I am not going to defend Barun because apparently a lot of people have a problem with that...defending Barun or loving him or looking up to him is termed a crime these days...and I just don't understand why...and this has been happening a lot these days...
There are posts which say 'Barun is not GOD', 'There is something beyond Barun in the world' and that we are crazy fan girls who defend him and love him. I don't understand the purpose behind those posts and views.
If people expect to take sarcasm or criticism against actors lightly then why can't those people accept our love for Barun...
Is it fair?
Everybody has a life and opinion of their own...who to love and who to defend is one's own choice...
I cringe when people ask why we love Barun to such an extent..
Well, that's our choice and not something to be questioned about..
P.S. I am sorry if my tone was rude...but it's not what I meant to sound like...
This is what I had to say in general reading all the comments...I am not pin pointing your post in particular...I have nothing against it...

Manal <3

Thanks for a cogent and clear post. This is what is called dialog. ie. two people speak with civility and seek to understand the other persons points of view. 

The issue is not that fans absolutely love and adore Barun. Its alright to love him and be a fan. After all, people like us who make posts here are here because we are still watching the show, right.

The issue is when someone is not allowed to speak anything, and I mean, absolutely anything against the character or the actor. I am not talking about bashing, rather, I am talking about things such as , lets say
a. today i did not like barun's acting or
b. today asr's behavior towards khushi was xyz
c. i think they killed asr's characterization 

etc etc etc

any or all of the above ends up labeled as bashers. Just like folks don't like to be labeled as blind fans, others don't wish to be labeled as bashers or feminists or nari morcha etc etc etc

When folks read a post there are three choices
a. ignore
b. respond with a counter pov (like you did here)
c. report if it breaks forum rules

other than that, we should all allow others to continue the way they wish to enjoy the show and its characters. 

I hope i am making sense.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MyneniNrp77moonlight99EvocativeHappy-go-luckynonasiDrwho-Manal.A-MentalExoticaLadyLaLabhanganSeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUSLIKEDMGsbk2

Go to top