India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Breaking News OMG! OMG! (Page 44)

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Well done Swathi, awesome one. I had to double check who wrote the post after reading the first line before I dissolved into peals of laughter!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Call me naive...but I don't get the purpose of this post...it's a little ambiguous...
But there is one thing I would like to say...
This post might be sarcastic or humor  filled...there is no problem in that...it's your choice what is it that you want to post...nobody is stopping you from writing anything...
I am not going to defend Barun because apparently a lot of people have a problem with that...defending Barun or loving him or looking up to him is termed a crime these days...and I just don't understand why...and this has been happening a lot these days...
There are posts which say 'Barun is not GOD', 'There is something beyond Barun in the world' and that we are crazy fan girls who defend him and love him. I don't understand the purpose behind those posts and views.
If people expect to take sarcasm or criticism against actors lightly then why can't those people accept our love for Barun...
Is it fair?
Everybody has a life and opinion of their own...who to love and who to defend is one's own choice...
I cringe when people ask why we love Barun to such an extent..
Well, that's our choice and not something to be questioned about..
P.S. I am sorry if my tone was rude...but it's not...
This is what I had to say in general reading all the comments...I am not pin pointing your post in particular...I have nothing against it...

Manal <3

appreciate your sentiments
the aim of this  post is to stop taking things too seriously and to extremities which i am sure you know very well how this forum can be at times
no malice intended

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4Happy-go-luckynonasiLadyLaLaLivingInPajamasSultan_Of_SwingJohny.S.Raj.shinchan.

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

LOL. Sorry I am late. Kabhi kabhi kaam bhi karna padta hai. Big smile

I really don't give a shit (like the rest of my country!) about soccer. Now, if you told me Sobti's straight drives were straighter than Sachin's or Sobti's straight left was more punishing than Mary Kom's ( Hail Mary, btw!) then I might take notice. 

In any case. Sobti can do anything but remember people, there's only one Superstar. And his name is well, SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH.Bol diya. 

@ bold, how dare you promote any other actor here????AngryLOL( yeah, contradictory emoticons,I know...)
BS is the 1 and wonly...Big smile
You're a true basher, hater, whatever...

Excuse me...SUPERSTAR is not an actor. He is well, SUPERSTAR. Sobti is not even a fly in Superstar's non-sticky ointment. Sobti is not even the ash that falls from SUPERSTAR's cigarette as he flips it casually from his mouth. Sobti is a mere atom. SUPERSTAR has a sub-atomic particle named after him...yeah people...The GOD particle. Eat your heart out Sobti-ites! 

Can your Rajni Sir hitwa ballwa with footwa ... ?

gud question...MIND it!!!Tongue

Rajini sir can even hitwa earthwa with footwaLOL

I can only watch that scene in awe.. and start singing Tuhi bata meri maula .. LOL

The conclusio... the hottest guys have dandy footwa.. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy-go-luckynonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoapLIKEDMGJohny.S.Raj.shinchan.

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Even though I had butted in here- thank you for the midnight laughter everyoneLOL Have a good night!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapJohny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Originally posted by ddds

me going my mom is coming n will throw me out of the room like dadi...so BYE TC..n SOBTI dreams!

Sobti dreams AngryLOL I need Sanaya dreams LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Swathi darling
Thank you for making me laugh
This is a fabulous post
I have to admit to one itsy bitsy teensy thing...BS probably could teach Beckham a thing or two!!!
About football I mean!!
And maybe just maybe not to wear his wife's underwear and tell the world and his wife about his quirky and weird  habits!!!

Censored..already He misses kisses and taekwondo poses..let him play some football...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaenigma17.shinchan.

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

LOL. Sorry I am late. Kabhi kabhi kaam bhi karna padta hai. Big smile

I really don't give a shit (like the rest of my country!) about soccer. Now, if you told me Sobti's straight drives were straighter than Sachin's or Sobti's straight left was more punishing than Mary Kom's ( Hail Mary, btw!) then I might take notice. 

In any case. Sobti can do anything but remember people, there's only one Superstar. And his name is well, SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH.Bol diya. 

@ bold, how dare you promote any other actor here????AngryLOL( yeah, contradictory emoticons,I know...)
BS is the 1 and wonly...Big smile
You're a true basher, hater, whatever...

Excuse me...SUPERSTAR is not an actor. He is well, SUPERSTAR. Sobti is not even a fly in Superstar's non-sticky ointment. Sobti is not even the ash that falls from SUPERSTAR's cigarette as he flips it casually from his mouth. Sobti is a mere atom. SUPERSTAR has a sub-atomic particle named after him...yeah people...The GOD particle. Eat your heart out Sobti-ites! 

Can your Rajni Sir hitwa ballwa with footwa ... ?

He blinks. Everything else falls into place. If he actually raised his foot, there'd be an Earthquake. How dare you kostin the power of SUPERSTAR? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique_exoticmoonlight99Happy-go-luckynonasiMentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUSLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapLIKEDMGJohny.S.Raj.shinchan.

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

me going my mom is coming n will throw me out of the room like dadi...so BYE TC..n SOBTI dreams!

Good night... sweet dreams of hotwa Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaBearNaNaFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top