Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Breaking News OMG! OMG! (Page 28)

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 5747

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I thought marriage certificates and other important legal documents were always found either in laxmi's belly or under size zero baby's cradle.My bad!


Woh hi toh ...

My Mom and Dad donnt kno yet
So I hid it too

Hid it under my plant which I water every day thinking of how good Barun looks when he waters plant tooDay Dreaming

that is irony- the man responsible for global warming ,cares so much for environment.I lub Sobti!Bus!LOL
Where is this Sobti Bus.  Where does it go to and from where does it start.Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoenonasiLivingInPajamasLadyLaLaEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Ohhh...I forgot to write---

Barun will be having a wax statue at Madame Taussads wid beckham..Wink Ahaa,,,,

It will melt dear u know y!Embarrassed



As I said in my response - he is too hot to be waxed.. so why not try porcelain to mould his well chiselled body
  LOL
porcelain...yeah..agreed!!!Clap sign a petition...Wink


Change of location ... we have to shift his statue from London to Paris Louvre... His statue will give a complex to the statue of Hercules.. LOL

He will infact make hercules to change its position to other place...LOL


Ah!! BS Hercules ko bhi vaat laga di
ROFL

Aur koi bacha he at Madame Tassauds N at Louvre???Wink


ADONIS competes with BS ROFL
Okkk...no probs...m sending ROCKY AND LALLAN...ROFLDay Dreamingthey will either hijacked that or will demolish that...


for how long will you hijack it 11/10/25/40 days? Because Adonis hotter..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsLIKEDMGFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 8646

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I thought marriage certificates and other important legal documents were always found either in laxmi's belly or under size zero baby's cradle.My bad!


Woh hi toh ...

My Mom and Dad donnt kno yet
So I hid it too

Hid it under my plant which I water every day thinking of how good Barun looks when he waters plant tooDay Dreaming

that is irony- the man responsible for global warming ,cares so much for environment.I lub Sobti!Bus!LOL
Where is this Sobti Bus.  Where does it go to and from where does it start.Tongue

Starts at faux fashion show .Ends at Didi ki saut station.Charges- one post in rainbow letters saying you love Sobti and you're in ;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99zenjoenonasiEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapRabba-Ve-Delena

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Joined: 29 October 2007
Posts: 10321

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by boyznaka

Originally posted by serialjunkie

I am the biggest fan, i collected Vicky donor evidence.


I am a bigger fan. I inspired its production. Embarrassed

Lol...n m behing this production...Day Dreaming

I was on the production.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy-go-luckyEXPELLIARMUSLIKEDMGFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by boyznaka

Originally posted by serialjunkie

I am the biggest fan, i collected Vicky donor evidence.


I am a bigger fan. I inspired its production. Embarrassed

Lol...n m behing this production...Day Dreaming

i did casting couch for it!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99zenjoenonasibhanganLadyLaLaEXPELLIARMUSLIKEDMGFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 5747

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

I am the biggest fan, i collected Vicky donor evidence. 
No Me.
 
I helped Vicky donor the evidence.EmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaEXPELLIARMUS

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4415

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Wow Fairy Clap
Awesome  post dear

But can u give some tips to became a more obsessed Phangirl of ASR so that i ignore all his faults.
Oh..no  dont say anything degrading like i should imagine smelling his bad body odour after his football match is over, or dream about scratching him at places where he feels itching in this hot summer.LOL

Coz it might be over the rooftop for me but its common for Blind Phangirls i suppose.

Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Ohhh...I forgot to write---

Barun will be having a wax statue at Madame Taussads wid beckham..Wink Ahaa,,,,

It will melt dear u know y!Embarrassed



As I said in my response - he is too hot to be waxed.. so why not try porcelain to mould his well chiselled body
  LOL
porcelain...yeah..agreed!!!Clap sign a petition...Wink


Change of location ... we have to shift his statue from London to Paris Louvre... His statue will give a complex to the statue of Hercules.. LOL

He will infact make hercules to change its position to other place...LOL


Ah!! BS Hercules ko bhi vaat laga di
ROFL

Aur koi bacha he at Madame Tassauds N at Louvre???Wink


ADONIS competes with BS ROFL
Okkk...no probs...m sending ROCKY AND LALLAN...ROFLDay Dreamingthey will either hijacked that or will demolish that...


for how long will you hijack it 11/10/25/40 days? Because Adonis hotter..

Hotter than BS???No ways...first I vll try for 11 days..sending it on a foreign location..then 4 weeks..finally 40 days...after confirming thru spoilers...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapLIKEDMG

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Breaking the Chains

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 9   Views: 2395

HeadOverHeels 9 2395 03 December 2011 at 10:43am by Juicee_Sushie
OMG...Breaking News

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 4   Views: 3022

CATZ.. 4 3022 23 November 2011 at 4:15am by CATZ..
ASR to confront Bollywood after breaking his heart

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 75   Views: 7997

UltimateBarun 75 7997 21 November 2011 at 5:19am by -GayabCat-
Breaking News|Serious News :OReal SuprASR+ArHi,Pix

2 3

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 22   Views: 7921

--HiNa-- 22 7921 14 November 2011 at 5:04pm by -Punjaban
SBS NEWS LINK YAHOO WE GOR A NEW NEWS

Author: cute_sundara   Replies: 5   Views: 3981

cute_sundara 5 3981 26 July 2011 at 5:42am by cute_sundara

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index