Breaking News OMG! OMG! - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Wat really..? wow Barun Im so hapy for uπŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Firstly, thanks for understanding.
And I understand what it is that you are trying to say here. People who find flaws in the 'character' are immediately termed 'bashers' or 'feminists' and they think that we are bashing the 'actor' who is playing the character. They are 'blind fans'.
I am an ardent fan of Barun too. But that doesn't mean that I support ASR in whatever wrong he does or I am against people who find faults in his character or I pounce on people who find flaws in his acting. People who do that are, as you said, 'blind fans'.
Trust me dear...I too have been called a basher when I have said something against ASR. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the 'actor'. After all, it's about supporting the right, not the famous.
But the point that I made in my post was not regarding 'blind fans' who cannot distinguish between the character and the actor. It was pretty general. I will try and give you an example. When Barun took a break from the show for his movie, many people criticized him and literally hated him for the decision he took for absolutely no reason. And when a few fans, like me, supported him and defended his hard work, we were criticized and termed 'crazy fan girls who have nothing else to do in life besides taking Barun's side.'
That is what I was trying to say. And I completely agree with you on people having the right to express their opinions and enjoying the show in their own way.

I am so sorry if what I wrote sounded vague and well...made no sense at all..πŸ˜†
Sometimes, saying things through writing can be so difficult.πŸ˜•

Manal <3

Manal - i agree. and i think your last sentence explains a lot. Sometimes written words dont convey our expressions. nevertheless, i was one of the supporters who whole heartedly stood by barun's decision to go into the movies. so, i must be a crazed fan too. i think the intent of the post was to say how not to take things seriously and just enjoy. 

we know these are tellyworld actors, who have their strengths and limitations at this moment in their life. if i say sanaya should be miss world, it wont happen. similarly, if i say barun should be a soccer Beckham it wont happen. once we understand these limitations, we can truly enjoy the strengths these wonderful actors do successfully bring to the screen.

Hust updated lovie...dont kill me pleaseπŸ€—
How can you people be like this, dont watch the show if you dont like it...i love love love barun and I will die for him...you all are reported and I dont like the TM post...I  am so going to cry to my mommy because I want a man like ASR and you guys are making fun of them..boo hoo hoo...cant you see how smart Gautam Hegde is he is so smart he writes so well and what is wrong with you ...

PS. This is as pathetic as I thought it to be...how did i write all this???
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Manal - i agree. and i think your last sentence explains a lot. Sometimes written words dont convey our expressions. nevertheless, i was one of the supporters who whole heartedly stood by barun's decision to go into the movies. so, i must be a crazed fan too. i think the intent of the post was to say how not to take things seriously and just enjoy. 

we know these are tellyworld actors, who have their strengths and limitations at this moment in their life. if i say sanaya should be miss world, it wont happen. similarly, if i say barun should be a soccer Beckham it wont happen. once we understand these limitations, we can truly enjoy the strengths these wonderful actors do successfully bring to the screen.

@sj isn't it applicable to kushi and sanaya fans too. if  say anything about kushi  u r labled as asr or barun droolers,a taint to womanhood etc.Later there was a debate  post made on the acting capabilities of sanaya and barun by a same topic maker...and some of sanaya fans get offended and started a seperate thread against the topic maker...well atleast i didn't saw that from barun fans[ takling about only this debate post]
πŸ€” wt kind of post is this???

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Yep his eyes are the Bullet proof phati baniyans πŸ˜†
BULLET PROOFS PHATTI BANIYAN...LOL...Rajni sir...new technology discoverer!!!
Originally posted by priya..

You ladies rock!!!! Thank you for the laughs!!!

n ppl think that we are only sarcastically crazy BS fanwa...oopsss...we are!!!!
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Please don't forget to auction the phati baniyan

Yooo...PHATI BANIYAN will gonna be a trend!!!!my PHATI BANIYAN FRIEND!!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mystic@

πŸ€” wt kind of post is this???

Read the title dear...Breaking News...OMG OMG we are like so breaking like news hereπŸ˜†