Breaking News OMG! OMG! - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by stafhtad

Finally agayee Priyanka ji.
Since swathi is not there and since she abnonded the ship, let me thank you on my behalfπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
BTW, when are you going to make a post that I can piggy back on again.  Vibs made one and I ranted my heart out in that one.
And today after the episode, I was hoping you would make one.  Because I know you love Dadi.  But I can forgive you for getting distracted by this old OMG news.

Hii Sudha, so lovely to see you here! πŸ€—  
I'm glad I was able to catch this thread where all my favorite people are...I need to check out Vibs thread next! πŸ˜‰ 
I'm too uninspired by the crap they are dishing out right now to put down my thoughts in a rant. Dadi...the less said about the pathetic excuse of a woman, the better. I'll wait till the end of the week to see how much further Khushi is disrespected and then I'll make a thread to rant with you my dear! Till then, I'll enjoy this awesome thread!
okay i am going to read all the comment later.
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Swathi...blrppp ermmm blrppp..what ...did u dip in to your whiskey girl...or is me that has not had enough...
Kanhaji I mean Kanahji I mean Khanaji

Read this to know what happened.

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hii Sudha, so lovely to see you here! πŸ€—  
I'm glad I was able to catch this thread where all my favorite people are...I need to check out Vibs thread next! πŸ˜‰ 
I'm too uninspired by the crap they are dishing out right now to put down my thoughts in a rant. Dadi...the less said about the pathetic excuse of a woman, the better. I'll wait till the end of the week to see how much further Khushi is disrespected and then I'll make a thread to rant with you my dear! Till then, I'll enjoy this awesome thread!
I was here.  I made 15 replies.  Most of them were ignored.  I even registered a formal complaint.  I was called Anjali and was told to stop whining.  Tongue
Waaa !!!!!😭
But since I am not easy to get rid of and I am shameless and all that, I am still sticking around.
Me, I love Dadi.  She is a much needed relief.  Maybe she will do what no one has been able to do so far.  Slap ASR for disobeying her !!!
Rubbing my hands in gleeful misplaced expectations.

Kanhaji I mean Kanahji I mean Khanaji

Read this to know what happened.

i should have known loopsy...that u would send me on yet another loop...and i thought u were breaking code...u just went down the path of my meds...now ...my meds ar sp u see...Waariginal...I say waariginal...

but since u are the only one here do enlighten wher did all this soccer come from achanak...or did swathi fall asleep watching and all of u dear girls just kicked along...
I was here.  I made 15 replies.  Most of them were ignored.  I even registered a formal complaint.  I was called Anjali and was told to stop whining.  πŸ˜›
Waaa !!!!!😭
But since I am not easy to get rid of and I am shameless and all that, I am still sticking around.
Me, I love Dadi.  She is a much needed relief.  Maybe she will do what no one has been able to do so far.  Slap ASR for disobeying her !!!
Rubbing my hands in gleeful misplaced expectations.

Dear Stafhtad,

You have the ideal mental make-up for a star footballer.

Perseverance, persistence, dogged in your persual of your Goal, you can take a few tackles in your stride, appeal to the referee to get that free-kick your way, Can fight out the whole ninety minutes plus extra time, and keep playing in anticipation of a faux pass from your adversary, the closet-champion ASR and rubbing hands in glee when he gets that red card.

What league are you in? English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, or MLS?? 😳 
Edited by Moontide - 11 years ago
Originally posted by CravingKhana

i should have known loopsy...that u would send me on yet another loop...and i thought u were breaking code...u just went down the path of my meds...now ...my meds ar sp u see...Waariginal...I say waariginal...

but since u are the only one here do enlighten wher did all this soccer come from achanak...or did swathi fall asleep watching and all of u dear girls just kicked along...
We all definitely kicked along.
As to what bought the soccer talk.  I will let Swathi handle that as she is a dazzler now.
hilarious! it was fun reading pretty much all the comments..πŸ‘
Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Stafhtad,

You have the ideal mental make-up for a star footballer.

Perseverance, persistence, dogged in your persual of your Goal, you can take a few tackles in your stride, appeal to the referee to get that free-kick your way, Can fight out the whole ninety minutes plus extra time, and keep playing in anticipation of a faux pass from your adversary, the closet-champion ASR and rubbing hands in glee when he gets that red card.

What league are you in? English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, or MLS?? 😳 
I am a sarvantaryami.  I belong to all of them.  All of them belong to me.  That is what I say when no one wants me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am a sarvantaryami.  I belong to all of them.  All of them belong to me.  That is what I say when no one wants me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So BS plays beside you!! AHA!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Left or right? or do you guys go one up on the tikitaka way?