Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha πŸ˜† no way...he won't leave IPKKND! 
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Evocative

Sure sure ManjuπŸ˜†

All hail to the mighty Sobti!!

@all 'bashers' dignifying this thread: Hail karna hai to karo. BasπŸ˜‰

Chalo,I'm out now. bye bye!

Good night..
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You ladies rock!!!! Thank you for the laughs!!!

...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Thanks for a cogent and clear post. This is what is called dialog. ie. two people speak with civility and seek to understand the other persons points of view. 

The issue is not that fans absolutely love and adore Barun. Its alright to love him and be a fan. After all, people like us who make posts here are here because we are still watching the show, right.

The issue is when someone is not allowed to speak anything, and I mean, absolutely anything against the character or the actor. I am not talking about bashing, rather, I am talking about things such as , lets say
a. today i did not like barun's acting or
b. today asr's behavior towards khushi was xyz
c. i think they killed asr's characterization 

etc etc etc

any or all of the above ends up labeled as bashers. Just like folks don't like to be labeled as blind fans, others don't wish to be labeled as bashers or feminists or nari morcha etc etc etc

When folks read a post there are three choices
a. ignore
b. respond with a counter pov (like you did here)
c. report if it breaks forum rules

other than that, we should all allow others to continue the way they wish to enjoy the show and its characters. 

I hope i am making sense.

Firstly, thanks for understanding.
And I understand what it is that you are trying to say here. People who find flaws in the 'character' are immediately termed 'bashers' or 'feminists' and they think that we are bashing the 'actor' who is playing the character. They are 'blind fans'.
I am an ardent fan of Barun too. But that doesn't mean that I support ASR in whatever wrong he does or I am against people who find faults in his character or I pounce on people who find flaws in his acting. People who do that are, as you said, 'blind fans'.
Trust me dear...I too have been called a basher when I have said something against ASR. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the 'actor'. After all, it's about supporting the right, not the famous.
But the point that I made in my post was not regarding 'blind fans' who cannot distinguish between the character and the actor. It was pretty general. I will try and give you an example. When Barun took a break from the show for his movie, many people criticized him and literally hated him for the decision he took for absolutely no reason. And when a few fans, like me, supported him and defended his hard work, we were criticized and termed 'crazy fan girls who have nothing else to do in life besides taking Barun's side.'
That is what I was trying to say. And I completely agree with you on people having the right to express their opinions and enjoying the show in their own way.

I am so sorry if what I wrote sounded vague and well...made no sense at all..πŸ˜†
Sometimes, saying things through writing can be so difficult.πŸ˜•

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 11 years ago
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Daadi knows everything.
Anjali has not met Dadi for an eternity ,but still Daadi knows everything.about Damaadji as well.
She had planted  old fashioned cameras at RM while she was at ashram.

Dadi is getting all the information from a man hiding  behind the trees!😎
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why have we not reached pg 50 yet??

This is Blasphemy
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Right, I am off!

OMG, cannot waste any more time on IF, so much to do!

I am taking orders for football shirts with OMG Sobti embalzoned across the front...also for cups/mugs, key chains, clocks, pens, photoframes, IPhone and IPad covers and everything else you can think of...If I haven't got it, you don't want it...

Early bird offers and also exclusive deals for IF phangurls...Hurry offer only while stocks last!

All earnings will be donated to the Foundation for Sobti Withdrawal Syndrome sufferers!

So give it up ladies for Barun Sobti the Soccer Sorcerer, who once upon a time was also a TV Star! 

bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drwho

Right, I am off!

OMG, cannot waste any more time on IF, so much to do!

I am taking orders for football shirts with OMG Sobti embalzoned across the front...also for cups/mugs, key chains, clocks, pens, photoframes, IPhone and IPad covers and everything else you can think of...If I haven't got it, you don't want it...

Early bird offers and also exclusive deals for IF phangurls...Hurry offer only while stocks last!

All earnings will be donated to the Foundation for Sobti Withdrawal Syndrome sufferers!

So give it up ladies for Barun Sobti the Soccer Sorcerer, who once upon a time was also a TV Star! 

Will these deals go out on Black Friday or TRP Wednesday?
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhangan

Will these deals go out on Black Friday or TRP Wednesday?

Aha! 

Markets will open for trading on... 

Watch the space for further updates!

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I cant believe Swathi put this thread up while I was away. Now I cant even think of something funny, after going through all the very hilarious posts.

Got my laughter therapy fill for the day.

P.S- SuperStar Rajinikanth is the best, Bas.