Getting scary - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
If anything is bound to happen...it should happen to K.
Although it will be repititive to see K being hurt and P being blamed.. anyway, i would still root for it !

Hope Cvs won't show anything umm what i can say .. dirty at this point of time for TRPs sake ! πŸ€ͺ 
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

If anything is bound to happen...it should happen to K.
Although it will be repititive to see K being hurt and P being blamed.. anyway, i would still root for it !
Hope Cvs won't show anything umm what i can say .. dirtyat this point of time for TRPs sake ! πŸ€ͺ
they dont have the guts to show sth dirty with the female lead infact no serial has! The female leads are bound to be pure lol hope they dont show any kekta shit like memory loss or return from dead abt the male lead!
Originally posted by meanreds

Ima sceered too.
I have a really horrible thot and I really hope the cvs aren't planning on doing something like that

@adib bro...
Hmmm i agrree...
But but but...idnt mind either K or P getting lightly injured...coz that can give us a few good kriya scenes πŸ˜‰

@meanie... πŸ˜‰
Dii...share ur thpught here dii...coz if ushare n we all get to know then it wont be shown in the show...coz it has always been so...whatver we think or predict is never shown...n hopefully ur horrible thought too...
Take an example frm yest epi...we all assumed that komal wud either cry or feel bad or walk away seeing kriya romance...but she blurted it out in the open like a besharmi 🀒 😑 behoodi ne haddhi par kar liya yesterday 🀒
Originally posted by adib40

they dont have the guts to show sth dirty with the female lead infact no serial has! The female leads are bound to be pure lol hope they dont show any kekta shit like memory loss or return from dead abt the male lead!

I so so so sooo agree wid u on ethe last lines bro...I am sure that none of us wants to see that... 😑
Originally posted by HOTHUGZ

Me thinks on the same lines... hope me is wrong πŸ˜•

Oh oh...no i think even i am thnking the same way was u both... πŸ˜• ...
Yesterday when one of the goons said something...something struck ma mind πŸ˜• ...i really hope that doesnt happen...nonoo nooo... 🀒
Well...in order to clear ma conphujion whether you both and Little me πŸ˜† thinking da same...pls post ur horrible thot here...or atleast PM me if u want ur horrible thot to remain wid u o ly... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜•
i am nt scared😎

as no1 can touch our heroine nd our hero ,he alone is enough fr themπŸ˜‰

bt am scared fr gundalog..vt willl kst do with themπŸ˜†
Originally posted by teeena

i am nt scared😎

as no1 can touch our heroine nd our hero ,he alone is enough fr themπŸ˜‰

bt am scared fr gundalog..vt willl kst do with themπŸ˜†

Yea!! πŸ˜ƒ

And yea...dnt be sympathetic for them...whatever KST does,the gundalog deserves that! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Yea!! πŸ˜ƒ

And yea...dnt be sympathetic for them...whatever KST does,the gundalog deserves that! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†nt sympthetic..
i vs little sarcasticπŸ˜‰
I thought the guy krishna introduced yesterday would be prats bodyguard! She really needs a bodyguard now!
Originally posted by adib40

I thought the guy krishna introduced yesterday would be prats bodyguard! She really needs a bodyguard now!

do u think baba will let ny1 to guard her ven he is there as a bodyguardπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰