India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Glad that Anand is back

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I have always adored Anand's character. Not so much for his love story with siddhi but for his unconditional love and respect for his kunal bhaiya. I had often wished that Anand would come back but was aware that that could being a lot of complications for SINAL,

Glad that they revived the essence of Anand's character through Kunal's son

Today's episode.
1. Happy that Kunal is unmarried. Disappointed that he allows Richa in his house
2. Happy that Kunal is a doting father. Disappointed that he isn't a responsible father. I didnt want to see Kunal as a rich man but as a responsible man providing financial security to his son and setting a good example for him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicaPopo.AnkitaKaran-Hima-Rishrabhstuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

I have always adored Anand's character. Not so much for his love story with siddhi but for his unconditional love and respect for his kunal bhaiya. I had often wished that Anand would come back but was aware that that could being a lot of complications for SINAL,

yup even i like anand...but not anand-siddhi love story...more than love...for me it was just an attraction or friendship with tagged as love...love is what SiNal portrays...true love...but i love anand's love...respect...honesty...dedication towards his brother kunal...noone understand kunal more than anand...only anand understand kunal...kunal raise him as his son...i always loved anand-kunal brotherly relationship

i agree he is exact replica of his perfectionist mother siddhi...with anand qualities..well its expected since both SiNal are attached to anand(SR)...n his mom was in love with anand too...so Anand C does have qualities of his chahcu

Today's episode.
1. Happy that Kunal is unmarried. Disappointed that he allows Richa in his house

even i am happy that he is unmarried...he is still siddhi's kunal...the lizard crawling in chopras house n kunal's life...well its expected...i hope her truth is exposed soon

2. Happy that Kunal is a doting father. Disappointed that he isn't a responsible father. I didnt want to see Kunal as a rich man but as a responsible man providing financial security to his son and setting a good example for him

currently KC is devdas in the memory of his son's mother...so no chance of him being responsible...he live for his son...but he is a dead man with no aim in life...i feel he is responsible but in his own way...i wonder how will siddhi react seeing him ruined his life 9 yrs for her...drinking n drinking away in her love...when she expected him to be a great father for his son...set a good example to his son...her dream is broken...but at least she will be happy that kunal is a doting father who loves his son so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSV_20

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by paradigm

yup even i like anand...but not anand-siddhi love story...more than love...for me it was just an attraction or friendship with tagged as love...love is what SiNal portrays...true love...but i love anand's love...respect...honesty...dedication towards his brother kunal...noone understand kunal more than anand...only anand understand kunal...kunal raise him as his son...i always loved anand-kunal brotherly relationship

i agree he is exact replica of his perfectionist mother siddhi...with anand qualities..well its expected since both SiNal are attached to anand(SR)...n his mom was in love with anand too...so Anand C does have qualities of his chahcu

Today's episode.

even i am happy that he is unmarried...he is still siddhi's kunal...the lizard crawling in chopras house n kunal's life...well its expected...i hope her truth is exposed soon

currently KC is devdas in the memory of his son's mother...so no chance of him being responsible...he live for his son...but he is a dead man with no aim in life...i feel he is responsible but in his own way...i wonder how will siddhi react seeing him ruined his life 9 yrs for her...drinking n drinking away in her love...when she expected him to be a great father for his son...set a good example to his son...her dream is broken...but at least she will be happy that kunal is a doting father who loves his son so much

agree..
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Paradigm ...i am glad to see you bak in the forum ...

was really missing ur posts ...

nd i really liked the bonding between kunal nd his son ..

nd ofcourse kunal not married to richa ...was defintely an absolute delight

gave me immense satisfaction...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top