-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, Many people know me from DEK forum.. but wanted to introduce myself on this forum as well for the members who don't know me. Now, guys the lead girls have been introduced.. and the entry of lead guys is still pending. Since a lot of us (DEK forum vaasies) joined this forum only for Ashish Kapoor, lets imagine how his entry will be like.

Since Sahil is a fun loving guy I estimate his entry will be on the terms of full on masti๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ. He'll either be throwing some funny one liners or will be irritating someone with his cheeki-ness or will his first scene will be with Shivani herself? So lets welcome Sahil and hope he makes his entry soon and is interesting to watch.

So how do you imagine his entry would be like?... Hopefully its in a total bindaas and dhaasu style๐Ÿ˜ƒ So guys imagination kay ghoray daurao๐Ÿ˜† aur koi acha sa scenario tayyar karwao!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG guys... no response. Are you guys not excited about how AK's entry should be. I just hope its not of a thandi kind but one that makes us go... now that was something. Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Amalfi thumbnail
This is how I want him to enter the show ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As per d interview Ashish said that Sahil is fun loving guy n yougest in his family so may be his entry will be dhamakedar n hatke...
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mahi...
yeah really excited for his entry..i will watch this show once AK enter...
his this character is totally different from uday...as per articles...really so excited to see him in totally different look...
i know he's gonna rock it!!!
BlueRobbin thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!
Can't wait for his entry๐Ÿ˜‰, my mom's getting mad at me, cause i spend so much time watching nataks, and india forums!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amalfi

This is how I want him to enter the show ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

aHH!!! jOKES!!
tOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mahi.i think his entry shld b really cool ak's pevious entry took ma breath away in his previous show dek i want a better entry in dis show๐Ÿ˜ณ
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NO IDEA MAHI  IMAGINATION KAY GHORAY BE NHN DHORAY JA RHAY HAN ๐Ÿ˜†DEK KA GHUM ABHI KHTAM NHN HOA ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar... Mahi..  When you mentioned AK's entry in show as sahil.. I was remembering Uday's entry in DEK. What entry it was!! ๐Ÿ˜  

oops.. sorry It is LMYAM forum and not DEK forum.!!   

Sahil's entry.. hmm.. I  have 3 options - 
a)  maybe having fun with his friends in a group.. 
b) or some fun interaction with his mother.. as they will show that he gets away with anything and everything and his mom loves spoils him 
c) hmmm. maybe some kind of nok jhok with shivani.