Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
that is super cute  priya is very clever StarStarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
It was a lazy Sunday afternoon at the Kapoor mansion. After finishing Lunch and putting Peehu to sleep, Ram and Priya were relaxing in their room. Ram was pouring over the newspapers while Priya was reading a book..

Ram: Priya, did you read this? We got a silver medal in the olympics for shooting. Isnt it great? 

Priya: Yeah heard of it. Our country has really grown in leaps and bounds in the events..

Ram: You know Priya, i myself was very found of shooting. In fact if i hadnt joined the family business i was all set to be a sportsperson. 

Priya: You never told me that. You were that interested?

Ram: Gosh...yes Priya, you dont know, shooting was my passion, i used to spend hours at the rifle grounds, so much so that i even got a shooting range made in one corner of our garden. Me and Vikram sometimes do put in a few rounds...i tell you Priya, i would have got some medals too..

Priya hit upon an idea...Ram...would you mind teaching me?

Ram looked at Priya to see if she was joking. But her face was poker straight. You and shooting? Priya it requires lot of dedication and concentration, and more so you wont be able to handle the rifle, its not at all your cup of tea. 

Priya: Just say you dont want to teach me...scared eh?

Ram let out a laugh...Scared and me...well if you really want to learn it i would teach you...When do u want to start?

Priya: Lets do it right away

Ram: You sure?

Priya: Afcourse, you go ahead i ll join you in 5 mins.

Both reach the shooting range. Ram took out his rifle...

See Priya, first you have to learn and abide by the four rules..

Always and i repeat always treat the weapon as if its loaded. That way you will be careful always. 

When you are not shooting keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction, preferably downwards as minimum damage can be caused

Keep your finger outside of the trigger unless you have decided to shoot and last but not the least

Be very aware of your shooting range so that no body is harmed...

Am i clear...

Priya nodded her head. 

Ram: Great, now try and hold the weapon...

Priya took the rifle in her hands...

Ram: Great now try and take a good position to shoot...

Priya stood facing the shooting range with the rifle in her hand...

Ram smiled to himself: Not like this...Let me show you...

He came near Priya and stood behind her, their bodies in close proximity. Priya glanced over her shoulders once..Even though they had touched on numerous occassions each time she felt Ram's touch there were goosebumps all over her body. It was as if an altogether different feeling took over her senses and now was no different. Ram felt her slight tremble. Carefully he positioned her body in such a way that its easier to take aim. He made her take the athletic's stance of shooting where the whole body is facing the shooting range rather than the weak shoulder so that the effects of recoil are absorbed better.

Ram lifted both her hands and brought them in accordance with the shoulders. Slowly he put the wavy lock to one side and moved closer to her. He could now smell her perfume which was very inviting. Ram slid a hand across her waist taking his time and positioning her frame. Priya drew in a sharp breath..savouring all the moments. It was after a long time and that she and Ram had got time to themselves. Being doting parents to a wonderful 6 yr old did take its toll on their quality time spent with each other. Ram observed Priya...she was still mesmerizing, still beautiful as ever, the love of his life...

Slowly he touched her arms and carried on all the way to her fingers near the trigger feeling the supple skin melt under his touch. He clutched her fingers and brought it to a curl near the trigger, he placed his head in the gap between her shoulders and neck...
Priya looked sideways at him...

Ram: Look at the target Priya...he whispered..

Priya felt weak in the knees, that husky voice of his ...she felt her legs would give way...

Ram: The target Priya...

Priya teared her gaze away from him and looked up...

Ram: Steady your body, breath in...and shoot...Ram pressed the fingers which in turn pulled the trigger. The sound of gunshot rang in the air and due to the impact of the recoil Priya pounded against Ram's body...

Di...Di where are you Di...

The sound of Karthik knocked back reality  ...Ram let go of Priya and stood adjusting the rifle for another round...

Karthik: Ohh so here you are, and we are searching all over the place...Oh hi Jiju...

Ram: Hey Karthik...

Karthik: Ohh so you guys were shooting...

Priya looked at Karthik to stop him but it was too late...

Karthik: jiju, di must have surely taught you a few tricks right? 

Ram looked at Karthik in surprise...

Karthik continued: After all Di has been a national level shooter and had won many medals at that level.

Ram looked at Priya who looked down digging her toe in the mud..In a flash he understood that it was all Priya's attempt to initiate a romance. He had thoroughly enjoyed the entire session. It was heartening to know that it was Priya who had thought of this unique way to rekindle the romance, to steal some ' us moments' that they would cherish for a life time...

Karthik: Any ways di, natasha and mom dad have come...They want to meet you. 

Priya turned away as she did not want Karthik to see the blush on her face. I ll just be with you Karthik, we ll just put this all back and come. 

Karthik: Alright Di...see you soon

Priya came near Ram and took the rifle from him and put it away...Ram pulled her towards him and held her in a embrace. So madam wants to learn shooting eh? 

Priya bit her lip, no matter how much she tried the red colour crept across her face. She smiled at Ram...We need to go...

Ram held her hand...I dont mind shooting sessions as these...

Priya: Only if i get to learn it from such a handsome teacher...

Ram rolled his tongue in his cheeks...You've got a deal lady...Priya smiled at him and shook his hands: Its a deal...

Priya: I ll go, wind up and come soon..Priya reached the door...

Ram: Priya...Ram called out

Priya looked back...I forgot to add one thing...

Priya gave a questioning look...

Ram pointed at the shooting range...I must say you were bang on target!!!

Priya looked at the shooting range and then at Ram understanding his undertone...She smiled and winked at Ram who winked back. 

The End 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

minikisaranyakanchanTrieshlemybalhfan4everic_2000PunyaSruchshahshra28asheema_sharmavarshathakkarlove4rayaNAZIANISAR1lalmadhuranii.sharmaLavi_961sss283chitlonerviny_queen-Srishty-desi_baby07sushfizaleena04luvsakshi

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahana1994

Woh awesome Clap smart priya LOL

Thanks so much
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

must say smart work priya...
luved it...
plz plz continue soon...
waitin...

Thank you so much
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

priya is very smart...LOL awesome update neha...Clap

Thanks Anjali
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

hi neha update is  very cute wish they show such cute scenes in BALH too

Thanks so much yaar

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Aww that was soo cute yaar...Wow just loved the OS..Priya trying to rekindle their romance...Awesomeee yaar...You are a fab writer...Loved it..Hug
-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Heart

Go to top