FINALLY! :)

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
omgg!! :) :))

its bout high time Bhabho admits her inner feelings for sandhya :D

LOVEDD it!
i know she liked sandhya but her gamand came in b/w.

it wud have BEEN MUCH better if she was not drunk..
as i heard that when it wears off u forgot what u did when u were drunk..

plz share ur thoughts as well :D

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007RSKMLovePrajaavanka12b2011Savitha0101Priya_SDfarhana874Juna04SAIBALROUTHFatima_Q

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Yup it was a beaautiful scene! But if she was not drunk she would never have admitted it 

Oh and also they say you speak your true feelings when you are drunk/intoxicated! WinkSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
You know it's not Bhabo's style to break down and admit what she's feeling deep down inside her heart...so keeping that in mind, I guess it was appropriate that she blurt these things out while intoxicated.

I'm rather happy that Sandhya and Suraj know how Bhabo really feels.  I think that was most important, considering everything they've been through.

I mean look how many times Bhabo almost throw Sandhya out.  And how many accusations and fingers were pointed at her.

I would have liked to see Bhabo's reaction to everything after her drunken state wore off, but the CVs just skimmed over that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMb2011SAIBALROUTH.NJ.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index