Vikram has got GUTS...still the upperhand

Posted: 11 years ago
so in tonight's high profile and much anticipated and much awaited episode, the character Thakur Vikram Singh was given the honour to reveal this "Reva being alive". I just loved the guts of vikram and he does have the upperhand in the show. I am very happy tht vikram will bring the truth out infront of all...which I wanted him to do from beginning. He actually tried several times but sugni, her words of dying, his strong love for her...reva's words of killing other woman...etc...etc made it all very hard for him to reveal the truth and it must have been so painful for him...I am glad tht cvs made vikram to tell the truth while reva n sugni stands face to face. It also means he has the guts and wont marry sugni by lying or cheating her. If he is a bad guy then he could never done this...rather could kill reva n grave this secret forever. He never caused harm to reva, sugni, gulab or anyone who tried to come in between of his love. His love for sugni is always pure, genuine, true except to the fact tht he had to lie to her for long for reva. But he was never comfortable doing it and had a huge burden which didnt let him have romance wth sugni like before even though she ws staying wth him in the haveli. I remember his words when he once said to sugni that he cant live a single minute without her n its getting hard for him n he shud do sth so tht she is here with him alwys (in the episode where sugni first finds out about him being married).
Now letting vikram tell the truth to sugni by himself as  made me believe tht vikram role is indeed more important  than the role of aditya. CVs never shown TVS bad or negative in any of his intentions. it clearly shows his character is powerful n possibly the lead of PSH or else cvs wud let adi do the honor of telling the truth instead. I dont know how sugni will react or do...but I am positive about sugvi jodi n I believe sugni vikram will reunite again.

enough of my bakbak...thanks for reading it...and I wud love to know ur POV too...have a great time...
Did he not try to harm Gulabia by leaving her stuffed in a bag in RM? If Adi had not come there and save her, Gulabia would have suffocated and died
I am soo glad that Vikram will be the one to tell the truth... Now it's only if Sugni will understand or leave.  Either way she will be heartbroken  💔
And Reva... I wonder what will be her reaction to all of this... If she will attack Sugni or Vikram...😡
@ Suresh: It was not Vikram who did that to Gulabiya. That is still a mystery and I am not sure if the CVs will reveal the truth or not. But it was not Vikram
Stephhh,
I totally agree with everything you said... I love Vickram, he is the best...
 stephhh I've loved the way you have always been positive in your posts and in all this drama i used to look up to your posts it used to pep me up.  But we still have to wait for the confession to come out.  Adi wanted Vikram to call off the marriage my nerves are still on edge as to what will happen tomorrow.  Just hope no one suggests Adi marry Sugni since Vikram is already married.
thank you all for reading n commenting...loved reading the POVs

Originally posted by Saviosaraff

stephhh I've loved the way you have always been positive in your posts and in all this drama i used to look up to your posts it used to pep me up.  But we still have to wait for the confession to come out.  Adi wanted Vikram to call off the marriage my nerves are still on edge as to what will happen tomorrow.  Just hope no one suggests Adi marry Sugni since Vikram is already married.

OMG...awww thats so sweet of u yaar...I feel honored to know that...btw my name is Sara

I too hope there is no adi-sugni marriage...it will b absurd atm

u r right, i like his guts and i surprised to cvs move.. i thought they will show lots of humiliation of VS but they din't.. and VS was strong as we expected ... so now we are curious to know how sug will react... and i hope if sug would want to go he will let her go.. ..  
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

stephhh I've loved the way you have always been positive in your posts and in all this drama i used to look up to your posts it used to pep me up.  But we still have to wait for the confession to come out.  Adi wanted Vikram to call off the marriage my nerves are still on edge as to what will happen tomorrow.  Just hope no one suggests Adi marry Sugni since Vikram is already married.

There is a strong possibility for persons to make this suggestion
Stephh love your Post.

I just don't believe in the cvs that they will not make Adi be with Sugni.
They keep throwing it in our faces.  The only thing that is possible, is that they are seeing our distaste towards Adi and Sugni Jodi and they are trying to save face now.

I just hope you are right that Vikram will be more important than Aditya. ðŸ˜Š