Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan and Mohena Sparked Fuel To The Stage (Page 2)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I agree the chemistry is most imp in performance ,otherwise even when dance is done superbly but no chemistry it can never touch your heart.and mohena and karan has superb chemistry

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Awesomee post !!

KW-Mohena's performence & chemistry was fabulous...they both looked really hott together in white <3

they deserved a PURFECTTT 30 :))

humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Ufff Ufff ufff wahi performance was jst Perfect, mindblowing.. it was supa duper amazing!! N wahi was luking so hawt divine, n uber smexy!! I couldnt take my eyes off hm Embarrassed
he s lukin divine in white.
Mohena cheorographd da whole act so beautifuly!!! Sch an intense sensous romantic act it was. Lovd it to da core. Dey set da stage on fire. I didnt feel 4 a secnd dat wahi s doin contemparory 4 da 1st tym!! He was too perfct in hs steps...

overall it was a Blockbuster, perfect n dat s it Performance!!hats off to both karan n mohena Clap Heart

Thnx so mch 4 dis post syria. Hug
SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Great post Clap.
Their performance was just AWESOME.
mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
agreee..they were sooo gud n look so grt tghtr n move in perfect sync wid all d sensuality...
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
my mouth was open throughout their performance. i just couldn't believe my eyes that karan and mohena were dancing so perfectly. i mean karan is doing a fabulous job and he is a real threat to all the contestants no doubt in that. but i am still in shock of how hot their performance was. great job guys!! hope they win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Amazing post Syria! KW did a fantastic job! hes a natural gifted dancer for me! m sure he will keep on working hard n winning the title is no big deal for him :) yes he can do it! :)
ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Syberian_Pigeon Hug awesome post my amzing one.!!!!!!!!!! KW and Mohena are absolutely sizzling on screen. The way these two deliver their performance is just breath taking to watch. It is most def true as u hav stated in ur post for a couple to be successful in captivating the audience and keeping their attention peeled to the screen CHEMISTRY IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!TongueTongue

AND BELIEVE ME KARAN AND MOHENA HAV BUCKET LOADS OF IT. WAH WAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see wat they hav planned for this weeks performance.Tongue With Mohenas amzing talent and KWs muscles its a perfect score again for sure.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index