Karan and Mohena Sparked Fuel To The Stage

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to praise Karan's huge progress in such a short span of time.I mean the dude is not even a professional dancer, but is so good. He is breath taking when he comes to that stage to perform. I mean his moves,and his positions are so graceful.I love the way he carries himself. I mean especially this Jism 2 was off the hook. I can go on and to praise about it.First he looked smoking hot, and gorgeous on that white T.☺️I mean Mohena is really lucky to have a smoking hot partner like him. Together they have dynamite chemistry.I am a  dancer myself, and I know chemistry is an integral part when you are dancing with some one else.Your partner, and you have to share some kind of chemistry to make the piece flawless in whichever your performing.Honestly, if partnered dance do not have the right equation of chemistry it becomes dull. Chemistry was one thing that balances out the dance piece along with their expressions.Why I am saying this because Mohena, and KW's chemistry is amazing.When the two come on stage, they set it on fire.I mean the way he carries her so flexibly ,and she balances him out is amazing.Both are really versatile. I just loved this piece they did on Jism 2. The song is seductive, and sensual.First, I am glad they wore white because it  represents symbolism of sensuality. I love how Mohena choreographed the entire piece beautifully.In my opinion , the whole piece was abs flawless. No wonder the judges handed them a 30.👏I mean the way he lifted her so gracefully,and the way she jumped in his arms .OMG! When KW caught her, it was wow. 👏When he swung her around, I was like holy shit.👏Seriously, I just loved how the show was choreographed,and also the moves of the songs.I know I probably don't make any sense going on and on.😆My point this dance piece of theirs was abs amazing. Thanks you Mohena, and KW for doing an amazing job.Hatt of to u.They deserve this perfect 30. 👏KW is a natural and Mohena is just amazing.Hats off girl.Thank u so much for doing just an amazing job .😳 Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitikajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YEAH AGREED KARAN WAHI WAS LOOKING VERY HAWT AND SEXY!!!!☺️
MOHENA AND KW LOOK FAB TOGETHER AND THERE DANCE WAS JUST BREATHTAKING😍
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its was a hot , sizzling , passionate , sensuous & mesmerzing performance :) Love love it <3 Wahiii was AMAZING ! His expressions , moves everything was just PUURRRFECCTT :D
And KW- Mohena look hot together <3 & their chemistry is sizzling ;)
Hope they continue giving such amazing performances :D
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved dere performance dey were marvellous ! 
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was an amazing performance...sensuous, intense hot sexy beautiful just PERFECT performance!!!! So proud of KW & Mohena their first act and they nailed it so perfectly!!!! and they look HOT together both in white Issshhh ☺️ Loveddd their performance & no wonder they got 30...well deserved for sure!!!
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You said it all syria :D They were flawless... Very intense and sensual song and they acted just the same... Chemistry wise, they are perfect and Mohena is really great at her work..
And for Karan, what to say, he never ceazes to amaze me 😍 Am glad to see he is very versatile and a great dancer :)
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh oh nice post 😛

so agree with you wahi performance simply sizzling &flawless beautifully shows wahi &Mohena  chemistry in they performance start to end i cant take out a signal mistake,  expressions, body moving lift's both in white Issshhh everything  too Perfect ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{{ }}

30 totally deserved it...!!!

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree the chemistry is most imp in performance ,otherwise even when dance is done superbly but no chemistry it can never touch your heart.and mohena and karan has superb chemistry
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomee post !!

KW-Mohena's performence & chemistry was fabulous...they both looked really hott together in white <3

they deserved a PURFECTTT 30 :))

humafaiiry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ufff Ufff ufff wahi performance was jst Perfect, mindblowing.. it was supa duper amazing!! N wahi was luking so hawt divine, n uber smexy!! I couldnt take my eyes off hm 😳
he s lukin divine in white.
Mohena cheorographd da whole act so beautifuly!!! Sch an intense sensous romantic act it was. Lovd it to da core. Dey set da stage on fire. I didnt feel 4 a secnd dat wahi s doin contemparory 4 da 1st tym!! He was too perfct in hs steps...

overall it was a Blockbuster, perfect n dat s it Performance!!hats off to both karan n mohena 👏 ❤️

Thnx so mch 4 dis post syria. 🤗