India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

why cvs are making rishi dumb?

ratibob007 Senior Member
ratibob007
ratibob007

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
we used to watch rishi who is smart, who understands every emotion of indira without uttering a single word by her.
But now when she is saying again & again that there is very few days left for her,then he doesn't understand.
He is angry on hearing whatever indira has said(which was really bad) but he ignores her saying that there is only few days for her to do everything for her family.
We known rishi used to be one who will not judge indira by her words but by his heart & tries to find out the very reason behind it.
I thought that no misunderstanding can come between inshi specially from rishi's side,as he is the only understanding character in hd.
At least i have not expected this from rishi or should i say from cvs.
But i have forgotten something,we can't expect good & logical things from hd cvs right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhansamrudhi.rSunshine797dynamic_doll

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
If Rishi starts understanding, then Indu will suffer less and thts of no use to CVs. Hence Rishi will not understand till it is too late. By then they would have said many more thing's to each other that they don't mean and which is bound to hurt inshi fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
exactly my point!
the thing which made me fall in love with Rishi was his smartness
he was a present-minded person
he could read others expressions
he used to solve everything in his RKlicious style
these were the qualities which distinguised him from other heroes but now day by day he is becoming a dumb person
he has got sooo many hints but he didn't react at all
Indira even clearly told him that she is dying but he took it as a joke (seriously a person like Indira can joke??? and that too about death...wow)
and today he was listening her conversation so attentively then why didn't he understand what she was actually saying
she is repeatedly saying that she has only few days left but Rishi doesn't understand anything
from the most smartest hero he has become the most dumbest hero Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Sunshine797

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratibob007

we used to watch rishi who is smart, who understands every emotion of indira without uttering a single word by her.
But now when she is saying again & again that there is very few days left for her,then he doesn't understand.
He is angry on hearing whatever indira has said(which was really bad) but he ignores her saying that there is only few days for her to do everything for her family.
We known rishi used to be one who will not judge indira by her words but by his heart & tries to find out the very reason behind it.
I thought that no misunderstanding can come between inshi specially from rishi's side,as he is the only understanding character in hd.
At least i have not expected this from rishi or should i say from cvs.
But i have forgotten something,we can't expect good & logical things from hd cvs right.

He did tried to understand her.  But coz of mandira's confusion, things are getting even worst.  All thanks to Cv's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I was also disapointed by Rishy today...but its not totally his fault also Indira's word were sooo painful that his brain stop working...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Sunshine797

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top