Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ur ri8 loved the way arnav went out and stand with khushi i'm happy to see n in whole episode precap is only  saviour to watch for tomorrow  episode
shilpa1581 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it was an awesome precap.. so happy finally he stood 4 her that too infront of his dadi..just like true ASR.. who is not scared of anyone in this world.. just waiting 4 tonight't epi..๐Ÿ˜Š
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice post dear๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Hubby stands 4 wifey is a old soach but 4 our SP & IPKKND it is the nayi soch..๐Ÿ˜†
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said ... Nice Post 
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Sanam07

The one thing and evident fact from yesterday's episode is that ASR stands by firm in what he believes...be it his stand about Lavanya or his belief about Shyam or now his belief that Khushi is his half without who he cannot breathe.

Yes, Yes! Couldn't agree more..๐Ÿ‘
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...amazing post...๐Ÿ‘... arhi r together means dats enough๐Ÿ˜..if a dadi or nyone else cumes also no farak......
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed Lovely! Everyone should respect everyone, irrespective of their caste, class, background and other social barriers. Superstition and illogical ideas should be eradicated from people's mind. Everyone has the right to live a normal life. And we have no right to stop them. A millionaire has A blood and a roadside beggar also has the same blood group. So what difference is there? Then why so much of differentiation? When blood can't divide us then who are we humans to follow 'divide and rule' tactic?
I'm glad Arnav is going to stand up for Khushi. When he threatened Preeto's husband then I thought why is he preaching what he himself doesn't follow. But I guess he is going to answer me today. Go Arnav!
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
awesome post
Ayie.DelRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Precap made me do happy. Now let's see how it turns to be in the episode.. Great post!
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Eagerly waiting for the scene to air!