India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: The tale of the Diva and the Majnu

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
How freakin adorable were SwaRon today? I know the dance lacked the intensity that we sub-consciously associate with SwaRon and that some dialogues are best left ignored Ermm but I'm not going to whine about that today. I think I'm going to let myself bathe in the glory of SwaRon awesomeness that had been lacking for so many days now. Stern Smile

I particularly liked this one dialogue of Swayam- 'ab tume mere dream mein aakar mujhe attitude do gi' I, metaphorically clutched my throat and fell on the floor by the sheer adorable-ness of that line.BlushingThat is SUCH a Majnu thing to say! It was like a kick from the past. Let's not pretend like we don't miss the Majnu-ness of Swayam because deep down we all do. It was what made him, HIM. So with this cute little conversation that they had I could see flecks of that Majnu and even that Diva that made us fall in love with their fairy tale. If only CV's showed this more often.Ouch All in all today's SwaRon conversation was light and harmless. WE SHOULD JUST BE HAPPY THEY AREN'T AT EACH OTHER'S THROAT! Stern Smile

Shantanu and Sneha did a fab job today both with their scene and their dance.  Thumbs Up

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroaneeqaAakhoinoorainnsudhi1829mohitmohanty19venusrockzneeliyer---Shweta---Ardour.__anonymous__PhospheneslyfisbeautifulGratitude_MeTanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronsurbhimathur-Nia-HPHolic-3Snoweyshaani2209LamheChurakeLovenarbhithegameisonmarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Awesome post Nidhi. I am glad majnoo Swayam is making reappearance again. I mean last episode mein - I love you and then aaj ke episode mein - Tum meri ho ! Yeah thats like boss.Approve. Personally I just loved the dance sequence. May be because I had never raised any hopes and had always thought this one was going to last minute adddition. And may be it was but awesome addition. The conversation may had lost somewhat steam but still it was adorable. As i read in Shraddhi's post this was a SwaRonlicious episode.

P.S - Looking forward to SwaRon scenes during foot loose. I have a feeling some of scene will be pure awesomeness.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour..CoffeeStains.MirageSwaronSawyer_Tom.effervescent.LamheChurake

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Ya there was something worth watching in this tale of diva and majnu after a long long time... Its true we subconsciously associate everything intense with swaron n aftr dances like haye rama and many others from the past we secretly crave for a passionate dance everytime a swaron dance promo airs.. their dance today had a different feel to it n tho it wasnt wat we wud usually expect it was nice seeing them like this... and their conversation prior to it was very cute with majnu being majnu and sharon being the diva we know.. It was really funny how swayam thot he was dreaming abt her.. The dialogs were music to our ears.. i specially liked sharon's "i am here cos u r here" n she said it very matter of factly.. sharons the coolestCool swayams the cutest Embarrassed

P.S watching u clutch ur throat, fall down n blush like a tomato would be quite a sight!LOL

Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 06 August 2012 at 11:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnArdour.PhosphenesSawyer_TomMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_LamheChurakemarauder

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
officially majnu is back...
 swayams line "tum meri ho " you are mine aweee me dead.
i just love the dance...though it lack intensity...but kinda cute1 
man swaron was so cute & adorable...
though it was not proper rain dance as there was no rain...but chalta hai...rain no rain who care as long as i get my swaron.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour._bellaSwan_Sawyer_Tom

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
RES

Will edit it real soon :)

Ok..shortage of time..copying pasting what i posted in Shalini's post with few chnages Cool

Best episode we got in a long time. the episode marked the official reentry of Majnu and his oh so adorable lines.
To me the highlight of the episode sure was, " Tum Meri Ho" Swayam sure has the best of dialogues and when it comes to majnugiri..who better then him..now i recollect, when Sharon said..i am here because of you are here..was equally romantic and a Day Dreaming  moment..that being said by our Diva. 
SwaRon rain less dance was cute, though its not our intense SwaRon, i still enjoyed the performance to the core. Their effortless chemistry and awesome expressions did wonders today.

Shantanu and Sneha never fail to impress us..do they. Awesome performance. Thumbs Up

Edited by Sudha-SK - 06 August 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Sawyer_Tom

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
The Majnu is truely back - luvd the conviction with which he said tum meri ho...ur mine!!! Also Sharon replying bac to him - tum yahan kaise...kyun ki TUM yahaan ho...not sumthing u hear the Diva say everydayEmbarrassed  

Even at the end of the dance...the flying kiss she gave him which left him all stunned on the ground is one for the memories...hope we get manyy more such   

_bellaSwan_Sawyer_Tom

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
More than what Nidhi wrote in the post , I am loving what she DIDN't write , but conveyed nonetheless . Evil Smile LOL

I think it was an extremely cute and very well choreographed piece  Embarrassed

Although this is not what we had in mind when we put SwaRon + Rain in a sentence but Swayam and Sharon looked VERY chilled out .. and just sooo very happy and relaxed ... taht we couldn't help but smile along with them ..  Hug

They weren't our old SwaRon .. but oh well .. they were HAPPY SwaRon .. I guess that'll hafta do for nao Stern Smile 

Edited by SwaRon911 - 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Sawyer_Tommarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment

Sawyer_TomLamheChurake

Go to top