Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)

simplelife IF-Rockerz
simplelife
simplelife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Now no one is bothered for Inshi now????????????????????
just by reading few comments how can u say this? Pls read all the comments in all the post.
I was, i am & i will be always one of the inshi fans.Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanaadkRasha4evaRanjinikishanforever.youngShivuNozzie

....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Rishi & Indira are two wheels of HD.
 We luv both. INSHI forever Embarrassed
hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
The sad thing is some fans bashing Indira now immediately after thy new cv's pairing rishi with the new entrant.I dnt want to mention the particular post or the people who commented like thatbut many have seen that i think.
 when mrunal and abhinav entries were there in the show,ppl were so worried abt INSHI.Thy dnt want sameer or sumer and Indira at all.Many fans commented in such a way that the fan of Mrunal and abhinav were hurt.People who liked the new entries were even bashed in some way or the other.I am sorry to write this,but it happened in the forum here.
  And now i am surprised that ppl are ok with the new entry.Now no one is bothered for Inshi now????????????????????.People are saying that now they want to see only rishi and the new entry.And once again Indira bashing has been started here.
  I always fail to understand fans here.So in this confusion of understanding fan feelings here,there comments ,bashing of Indira, I have made this post.
manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
after knowing the truth  of BT rishi will be shattered ,For his wife sake he was on fast without taking anything and made breakfast to indu. he luvs her un conditionally. Indira too luvs him but for she couldn't left her fly like Rishi,she cannot leave her responsibility rather Rishi has never denied for this,He  in fact always considered sharma fly as his own.Still 16 days left ,How to drag the story  by simply sharma fly's in efficiency and indu tackling it. So the new entry make inshi Bond Strong, Pati patni ke beech mu hona nai baat nahin but it will not be be permanent,
where there is luv and possesiveness there will be some MU will become dilute when communication link becums OK,
Inshi cannot be seperable
-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Originally posted by adinats07

atleast character bashing is fine or i am ok with... bec each has their own view on that character.. right or wrong doest matter.. bec they r fictional..CV r creator and they r the destoryer also of that character

but when people bash real people that is not acceptable by me..

oh really? what have you done to stop it? Embarrassed

Hmm...

Veena sis is busy planning ways to stop it, and I suggested her Mafia style . Do you like it ?   :)

To Warda: I really admire you . Being a Rati fan , you are still able to distinguish between the character and her as you don't mix Rati with Indira . This is really praiseworthy !

Edited by -Ace- - 07 August 2012 at 7:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Wow what a hypocrisy! People who claim to be inshi fans..bash indira no matter what and support rishi even if he's wrong.I really want rishta to happen so that people arent forced to love a character they cant stand. Atleast we indu fans have never made a false claim lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-.FALTU.kheya-mayurAblazedEnigma..mahkuttySilent.Dreamer

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Originally posted by -Rinky-

Originally posted by adinats07

atleast character bashing is fine or i am ok with... bec each has their own view on that character.. right or wrong doest matter.. bec they r fictional..CV r creator and they r the destoryer also of that character

but when people bash real people that is not acceptable by me..

oh really? what have you done to stop it? Embarrassed

Hmm...

Veena sis is busy planning ways to stop it, and I suggested her Mafia style . Do you like it ?   :)

No wonder they are too many mafias in the forum these days and I certainly like itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top