Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

THINGS CHANGE SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 5)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

atleast character bashing is fine or i am ok with... bec each has their own view on that character.. right or wrong doest matter.. bec they r fictional..CV r creator and they r the destoryer also of that character

but when people bash real people that is not acceptable by me..

i always talk about characters but people think in different way this is also not our fault... 
if  a person likes an actor or not it is his or her personal choice and when we can openly say we hate SRK then why to fear to talk about TV stars...

any have i discuss about my choices only with my friends... and i prefer to discuss about only characters in this forum...

Edit
this time i am seriously logging off bye

Edited by preethimadhavg - 06 August 2012 at 12:29pm

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
When , I saw this topic , I first thought I should Ignore it. But on Second thoughts , I have decided to reply. Because I believe this post is sterotyping the one set of people.

Let me take all points one by one :

1. Start with Sameer : Sameer's Entry was in Jan , when Inshi were no where near being Couple. But they had done Macau Marriage , and most of them get connected to idea of Inshi from their hearts. At that time , many forum members viciously campaigned for new hero for Indira , and then we got article that 'Sameer may be the main lead" . All this was more than enough for Inshi fans to feel insecure. Secondly even after his Entry , he was shown OCD & psycho , & it was too much for people to accept that Indira can marry elder brother of Rishi ( which in turn could have made them Bhabhi-Devar). But in spite of all that people here kept on persisting with the idea of SARA , untill CVs completely destroyed the character of Sameer.
  2. Even after the Exit of Sameer , people here continuously urged for new hero for Indira. They were just not ready to accept either the Actor Sumit or Character Rishi. Then came the Entry of Sumer.Sumer made Entry , when Inshi had secretly married & were planning to go for real marriage. But then Rishi disappeared.Sumer entered with the Articles proclaiming " Indira will develop inappropriate feelings for him". This plus the out of Scene gazing by Indira to Sumer on their first scene together , made Inshi Fans extremely tense. There were also subtle indications , that PH were trying to replace Sumit. 
  3. Now Compare the situation with today. Inshi are perfectly established couple in the Serial. They have married publicly , lives separately in their own house & Indira's Family has also accepted Rishi as Indira's Husband. Now a new Entry of Shweta is taking place. The Articles Mention that " Indira will try to marry Shweta off to Rishi because she thinks she is going to die". Now there can only be two situations Either Indira will die or not. If Indira really dies , then death will only separate Inshi . And if Indira does not die , then Inshi will remain together ( every one of us know that). Now Why would Inshi Fans worry. Yes , if the Articles would have come like saying Rishi will develop inappropriate feelings for her" or " Rishi will fell for her" , then Yes we would have taken hard stand against Rishi , as we would had taken against Indira earlier. But here Situation is completely opposite.

Compare the Situation 3 with 1& 2. You will understand the different attitude of Inshi Fans.

P.S:  Sorry for such a long reply. I just want to tell the whole sideTongue 

Edited by ashish.sachi - 06 August 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1-Surma-Ishiqa_luv_RatiAnu_1ayeensamrudhi.rforever.youngShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Preethi ji, I am with inshi always . I dont believe in bashing characters  because they are never at fault as  they are created . Only the creators of them i.e. the writers and cvs sometimes use them in a wrong manner to convey their messages. Atleast today whatever posts i made were just to suggest cvs that at this point of time they must more concentrate on indira as a bt patient which they are doing, no doubts but give less of social messages regarding women power and all.We do respect indira's strong-headedness and HD has made women strong but here the pain element of a bt patient has to be on superior plane.

And ye sab ke bich new entrant ki taraf mera toh dhyaan nahi gaya. Wink 
First of all inshi se nazare nahi hat rahi. They are in a trouble and so are we. dont worry.. "together we shall win including our dear cvs"Smile

Edited by light_28 - 06 August 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Anu_1

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by adinats07

atleast character bashing is fine or i am ok with... bec each has their own view on that character.. right or wrong doest matter.. bec they r fictional..CV r creator and they r the destoryer also of that character

but when people bash real people that is not acceptable by me..

i always talk about characters but people think in different way this is also not our fault... 
if  a person likes an actor or not it is his or her personal choice and when we can openly say we hate SRK then why to fear to talk about TV stars...

any have i discuss about my choices only with my friends... and i prefer to discuss about only characters in this forum...

Edit
this time i am seriously logging off bye
The same way they r also talking abt characters and many thinks differently then it is not their fault also .. but i think if clearly name is mentioned.. then i dont feel any1 can t hink different...Plus if we do not fear to say that we hate some TV stars , lets not fear to hear the hate about our own stars whom we like.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

When , I saw this topic , I first thought I should Ignore it. But on Second thoughts , I have decided to reply. Because I believe this post is sterotyping the one set of people.

Let me take all points one by one :

1. Start with Sameer : Sameer's Entry was in Jan , when Inshi were no where near being Couple. But they had done Macau Marriage , and most of them get connected to idea of Inshi from our hearts. At that time , many forum members viciously campaigned for new hero for Indira , and then we got article that 'Sameer may be the main lead" . All this was more than enough for Inshi fans to feel insecure. Secondly even after his Entry , he was shown OCD & psycho , & it was too much for people to accept that Indira can marry elder brother of Rishi ( which in turn could have made them Bhabhi-Devar). But in spite of all that people here kept on persisting with the idea of SARA , untill CVs completely destroyed the character of Sameer.
  2. Even after the Exit of Sameer , people here continuously urged for new hero for Indira. They were just not ready to accept either the Actor Sumit or Character Rishi. Then came the Entry of Sumer.Sumer made Entry , when Inshi had secretly married & were planning to go for real marriage. But then Rishi disappeared.Sumer entered with the Articles proclaiming " Indira will develop inappropriate feelings for him". This plus the out of Scene gazing by Indira to Sumer on their first scene together , made Inshi Fans extremely tense. There were also subtle indications , that PH were trying to replace Sumit. 
  3. Now Compare the situation with today. Inshi are perfectly established couple in the Serial. They have married publicly , lives separately in their own house & Indira's Family has also accepted Rishi as Indira's Husband. Now a new Entry of Shweta is taking place. The Articles Mention that " Indira will try to marry Shweta off to Rishi because she thinks she is going to die". Now there can only be two situations Either Indira will die or not. If Indira really dies , then death will only separate Inshi . And if Indira does not die , then Inshi will remain together ( every one of us know that). Now Why would Inshi Fans worry. Yes , if the Articles would have come like saying Rishi will develop inappropriate feelings for her" or " Rishi will fell for her" , then Yes we would have taken hard stand against Rishi , as we would had taken against Indira earlier. But here Situation is completely opposite.

Compare the Situation 3 with 1& 2. You will understand the different attitude of Inshi Fans.

P.S:  Sorry for such a long reply. I just want to tell the whole sideTongue 

Wonderful post with proof. Clap  Yep as you said  that if Rishi fell for her, we would have taken hard stand against him also.  But don't know later how story will unfold.  We love InShi and want them to be together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Ishiqa_luv_Ratiayeenashish.sachi

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

I dnt know whether my post is against anyone's feelings or forum rules,but i felt i should write this post after seeing a post here in the forum and also the comments for that post.
 when mrunal and abhinav entries were there in the show,ppl were so worried abt INSHI.Thy dnt want sameer or sumer and Indira at all.Many fans commented in such a way that the fan of Mrunal and abhinav were hurt.People who liked the new entries were even bashed in some way or the other.I am sorry to write this,but it happened in the forum here.
  And now i am surprised that ppl are ok with the new entry.Now no one is bothered for Inshi now????????????????????.People are saying that now they want to see only rishi and the new entry.And once again Indira bashing has been started here.
  I always fail to understand fans here.So in this confusion of understanding fan feelings here,there comments ,bashing of Indira I have made this post

I have not seen a single post where anybody ( Inshi or rishi fans) tried to pair up the new girl with Rishi . 

On the other hand, when Mrunal and Avinab came, there was a big rush to pair them up with Indira . SaRa for an example . I have seen some posts last week , where the same SaRa fans are trying to pair up Rishi ( they have made up name for the pair ) with the new girl , not the InShi or Rishi fans !

It is good to clean our own house before we tell others to clean their house or blame them for their dirty house  :)

Edited by -Ace- - 06 August 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevIshiqa_luv_RatiAnu_1ayeensamrudhi.radinats07forever.young..Bebolove..

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Do not worry. Nothing will happen to Inshi. We all want them togather. After MU track we will see lots of romance. I am sure of this,.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Don't worry.  We as an InShi fan, will always support them.  InShi forever.

Go to top